Jan 6 4th hearing thread: Schiff leads today’s hearing on Trump pressuring state officials & the fake electors scheme,+Trump's ranting on Truth Social

MarathonMike
Like I said, the Scumocrats will try to drag their dog and pony show out as long as possible because they desperately need to distract the American people away from the abysmal fukup who is sitting in the White House.
whether or not the person in the whitehouse currently is an "abysmal fuckup" or not is besides the point.

The purpose of the jan 6th committee is to prevent democracy from disappearing. If those reponsible for the attempted coup arent taken out, then we wont have a democracy any more, then the "abysmal fuckup" would be in there permanently.

I stopped reading right there.
P-S03-28Monkey.jpg

Like I said, the Scumocrats will try to drag their dog and pony show out as long as possible because they desperately need to distract the American people away from the abysmal fukup who is sitting in the White House.
Cause repubs are afraid if they watch the hearings they will find out their anointed one named trump is a treasonous Mafia Boss who is holding the repub party hostage with fear and intimidation.
The elected members of Tue repub party are Cowards who bow to the fat POS.

Cause repubs are afraid if they watch the hearings they will find out their anointed one named trump is a treasonous Mafia Boss who is holding the repub party hostage with fear and intimidation.
The elected members of Tue repub party are Cowards who bow to the fat POS.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

When and where does he say that? Stop lying. They are going to release the videos in due time.

You're demented, FruitLoops. I've already shown you where he denied having that video evidence; but instead, offered up lame excuses for why he doesn't have any such videos...

Bump: It’s not up to me! It’s up to you to prove this even happened. But again, your movie doesn’t prove that this even happened even once. You show no one who went to multiple drop boxes.

D’Souza: But what I’m saying is I do show it. You’re demanding video evidence when you know that there are whole states that took no video. There are other states that that took very partial video. There are other states that took video, but the camera is not even pointed at the drop box. So the absence, my inability to — if this had been done properly according to the election rules and there was video surveillance on all the drop boxes, I am firmly convinced that a mule going to 10 different drop boxes would be seen on the video 10 different times. But if only one of those drop boxes have video, you can’t then fault me and say, “Wait, why can’t I see more video?” Because the states didn’t take it.

Because they were complicit. Congress proved that the 6th when they refused to investigate the fraud before certifying.
You know WHY they refused?
Didn't Trump and his cult investigate?
The states certified the results, they have over a month, December 8, to contest/investigate.
Over 60 court cases brought by the Trump regime, were laughed out of court.

You know WHY they refused?
Didn't Trump and his cult investigate?
The states certified the results, they have over a month, December 8, to contest/investigate.
Over 60 court cases brought by the Trump regime, were laughed out of court.
A laughing Democrat or rhino leaning court is a failed court, and that has created the pure hell in which this nation is dealing with right now today. Citizen investment and disposable incomes are under attack immensely by these Democrat's, and November will bring a political deadly blow to what has been going on politically and culturally with these Democrat's.

A laughing Democrat or rhino leaning court is a failed court, and that has created the pure hell in which this nation is dealing with right now today.
ALL 60 plus of them?

Now why would Rudy, take every one of his claims to ALL "liberal" courts?
Citizen investment and disposable incomes are under attack immensely by these Democrat's, and November will bring a political deadly blow to what has been going on politically and culturally with these Democrat's.
So, what are republicans suggesting?.....................CRICKETS

ALL 60 plus of them?

Now why would Rudy, take every one of his claims to ALL "liberal" courts?

So, what are republicans suggesting?.....................CRICKETS
The republican's work for the people, and the people will shape and mold what their leadership is going to be in the future, so get ready democrat's and rhino's, because a new red wave is coming..

The republican's work for the people, and the people will shape and mold what their leadership is going to be in the future, so get ready democrat's and rhino's, because a new red wave is coming..
Yeah, they'll be riding maxi-pads, I'm sure.

Until then, whining and crying..............just like their dear leader.

that has created the pure hell in which this nation is dealing with right now today.

Well, that is so sad to read on this venue so early in the morning.

Good poster 'beagle9', it is disheartening to discover that you have not been able to create a rewarding life for yourself and your family here in America, the land of opportunity. Instead, you've somehow put yourself into, in your words, 'a pure hell'.

We wish you better in your future. And your family's future.
Remember, the American dream...the American reality....ain't dead. Get a decent education, develop/acquire/learn a good work ethic, be responsible, be aware of the world around you, be kind. If you can do those things, poster beagle9, I'm confident your and your family's life will no longer be in that 'pure hell' you put yourself into.

Good luck and best wishes.

Yeah, they'll be riding maxi-pads, I'm sure.

Until then, whining and crying..............just like their dear leader.
You got something adult maybe to say or are you just a vapid piece of crap running your mouth on an internet political web site telling lie after lie after lie in hopes to preserve your little piece of crap world that you've created for yourself ???

You got something adult maybe to say or are you just a vapid piece of crap running your mouth on an internet political web site telling lie after lie after lie in hopes to preserve your little piece of crap world that you've created for yourself ???
Damned, reminds me of Trump and his cult.

Well, that is so sad to read on this venue so early in the morning.

Good poster 'beagle9', it is disheartening to discover that you have not been able to create a rewarding life for yourself and your family here in America, the land of opportunity. Instead, you've somehow put yourself into, in your words, 'a pure hell'.

We wish you better in your future. And your family's future.
Remember, the American dream...the American reality....ain't dead. Get a decent education, develop/acquire/learn a good work ethic, be responsible, be aware of the world around you, be kind. If you can do those things, poster beagle9, I'm confident your and your family's life will no longer be in that 'pure hell' you put yourself into.

Good luck and best wishes.
I've already got mine in life, but unlike your kind I care about the hell that other's are going through because of their poor uninformed uneducated decisions they've made concerning the leadership of this country. People like you and other's here are some of the most selfish disgusting self loathing individual's this nation has ever produced, and it shows big time every time you and other's open your mouths to spew your Anti-American Godless rhetoric on these forum's.

Forum List

Back