Jamie Raskin on Hunter Biden: “No one in the United States of America has the right to blow off a subpoena by the United States Congress.”

Many have gone to prison for what Democrats defend hunter for.

Rich white democrats all cheat on their taxes.
Rich white republican friends make sure they never go to gulag. That's because rich white republicans don't want to get prosecuted for their crimes around the world.

Last edited:
I really dont understand maga-speak. I need a translator.
You need an enema. You deliberately ignore what other people post and respond with the nonsense you were indoctrinated with and then strut away as if that was an original thought inspired by a deep understanding of the issue and a desire to address it.

You're just a much of a joke as anyone else. Get over yourself.

Oh no…wait….my bad.

That was Jamie Raskin in 2021 talking about Steve Bannon, who went to prison for 4 months.

Odd. Why has Raskin changed on blowing off subpoena?

Pedophile enabler Gym Jordan(R) blew off a subpoena.

Kevin McCarthy(R) blew off a subpoena.

Scott Perry(R) blew off a subpoena.

Mark Meadows(R) blew off a subpoena.

Mo Brooks(R) blew off a subpoena.

Andy Biggs(R) blew off a subpoena.

And those are elected officials.

Hunter Biden is a private citizen, and he showed up in person to testify transparently in an open hearing so the massively, astronomically, profoundly hypocritical Republicans could not lie about what was said behind closed doors.

Steve Bannon refused to testify before Congress.

Hunter didn't refuse to testify before Congress, but wants a public hearing.

Questions?
ummmm you don't get to choose where and when about shit...lol

you think nadal can make it to the french open?

ummmm you don't get to choose where and when about shit...lol

you think nadal can make it to the french open?

Thats right, and what Republicans have chosen was to keep things hush hush and out of direct public view.

Why? Because THEY DON'T HAVE SHIT and Democrats along with Hunter would dunk all over their pathetic straw grasping.

As far as Nadal - I think he was a great spanish player...but is now mostly finnish.

He didn’t last in best of 3 sets tournament, I just don’t see how he gets by in best out of 5 on clay.

Last edited:
Thats right, and what Republicans have chosen was to keep things hush hush and out of direct public view.

Why? Because THEY DON'T HAVE SHIT and Democrats along with Hunter would dunk all over their pathetic straw grasping.

As far as Nadal - I think he was a great spanish player...but is now mostly finnish.
well all i can say is i've seen a lot of hunters girlfriends on his laptop.....15 yrs old maybe...one grinding on his crotch, maybe 14.......if this was your daughter, would you blow his mother fucking ballz off daddy o

i was hoping one more french open appearance but he hurt his surgically repaired hip at the australian warm up

well all i can say is i've seen a lot of hunters girlfriends on his laptop.....15 yrs old maybe...one grinding on his crotch, maybe 14.......if this was your daughter, would you blow his mother fucking ballz off daddy o

i was hoping one more french open appearance but he hurt his surgically repaired hip at the australian warm up

Nobody cares about then-junkie Hunter, that’s what you don’t get.

Congressional investigations are about Joe Biden and they just can’t get any traction in that direction. Hunter’s public testimony would make clear to Americans just how little they have.

Forum List

Back