Jamie Raskin on Hunter Biden: “No one in the United States of America has the right to blow off a subpoena by the United States Congress.”

Voting republican is different how? Has your vote ever helped a homeless vet get off the street? Made a welfare dependent independent? Solved a crime problem or any other problem? You people argue on this site all day, everyday, for years and so few of you even seem to be aware your "government" is a theater of comedy. You are being ruled by National Lampoon characters as much as the British are living in a Monty Python inspired asylum. They cause problems, convince you the solutions are what you wanted and that the problems those solutions cost 10 times what they ought too if they even actually solve a problem or become bigger ones.
voting democrat spreads poverty, hate, racism and corruption

Oh no…wait….my bad.

That was Jamie Raskin in 2021 talking about Steve Bannon, who went to prison for 4 months.

Odd. Why has Raskin changed on blowing off subpoena?

This is the stupid haughty dumb son of a stupid haughty dumb man. It all follows

Oh no…wait….my bad.

That was Jamie Raskin in 2021 talking about Steve Bannon, who went to prison for 4 months.

Steve Bannon refused to testify. Hunter Biden has said he will testify publicly. Two completely different situations. Several of these Republicans who voted defied a subpoena. They should have recused themselves.

Adhering to a congressional subpoena is voluntary. That has been decided clearly by the GQP who has ignored them for half the decade.

Many have gone to prison for what Democrats defend hunter for.

Rich white democrats all cheat on their taxes.

1705015710319.png

Steve Bannon refused to testify. Hunter Biden has said he will testify publicly. Two completely different situations.
Not different. The first round is always behind closed doors, Dumbass. Crackhead's don't make the rules for Congress.

Oh no…wait….my bad.

this guy has to be the biggest snake in politics i've ever seen....that includes shifty and swallowswell

Oh no…wait….my bad.

Steve Bannon refused to testify before Congress.

Hunter didn't refuse to testify before Congress, but wants a public hearing.

Questions?

Steve Bannon refused to testify before Congress.

Hunter didn't refuse to testify before Congress.

Questions?
Bannon was locked up.

Crackhead DID refuse to testify before Congress. He doesn't get to set Congressional rules, Moron.

Questions?

Forum List

Back