Jamie Raskin on Hunter Biden: “No one in the United States of America has the right to blow off a subpoena by the United States Congress.”

Raskin is a typical zero integrity Democrat politician.
They lie about everything all of the time.
Raskin is proof that dumb people vote Democrat.

raskincrooktrdytyudyty.jpg

Bannon worked for Trump, was a former advisor, and the subpoena was related to the J6 events. H Biden was none of those things, and is actively under indictment. No one testifies when they are under indictment.

Raskin's hair transplant didn't improve his appearance.

Oh man……I wannna…..I just can’t blast a dude who had the big C. I am not judging, Make fun of the piece of shit all day long. I cant do the C thing.

Fire at will.

He was one of the perpetrators who tried to pass fake evidence during Trump's impeachment proceedings.

THATS RIGHT!

Now I am back making fun of him. Fuck his cancer. Fucking asshole looked like the accountant for the Crips.

Raskin is a typical zero integrity Democrat politician.
They lie about everything all of the time.
Raskin is proof that dumb people vote Democrat.

View attachment 886606
Voting republican is different how? Has your vote ever helped a homeless vet get off the street? Made a welfare dependent independent? Solved a crime problem or any other problem? You people argue on this site all day, everyday, for years and so few of you even seem to be aware your "government" is a theater of comedy. You are being ruled by National Lampoon characters as much as the British are living in a Monty Python inspired asylum. They cause problems, convince you the solutions are what you wanted and that the problems those solutions cost 10 times what they ought too if they even actually solve a problem or become bigger ones.

Forum List

Back