James ConJob needs to be jailed for his fake Hillary email bullshit...

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Don't fucking say I am a liberal, I am a independent and I am pissed off by the " All of a Sudden quietness in Hillary Email Bullshit brought up by a person in high ranking....It was all a political move and we all know it.

Why do you find what he did to be ok morally, or ethically... Don't fucking turn it around that Hillary was wrong..we are talking about what he did to help win the election..

If Comey’s goal was to protect the Bureau (manage internal dissent, maximize public faith in its independence, preserve his reputation as a distinguished public servant) he has accomplished just the opposite.

Clinton’s critics have used Comey’s letter to falsely claim she is once again the subject of a criminal investigation—and that Comey wouldn’t have intervened unless the content of the emails were especially damning, when, in Comey’s words, “we don’t know the significance of this newly discovered collection of emails.”

How James Comey Can Clean Up the Mess He Made of Hillary Clinton’s Emails

FBI clears Clinton -- again - CNNPolitics.com

In Opinion: FBI Director James Comey is unfit for public service

Don't fucking say I am a liberal, I am a independent and I am pissed off by the " All of a Sudden quietness in Hillary Email Bullshit brought up by a person in high ranking....It was all a political move and we all know it.

Why do you find what he did to be ok morally, or ethically... Don't fucking turn it around that Hillary was wrong..we are talking about what he did to help win the election..

If Comey’s goal was to protect the Bureau (manage internal dissent, maximize public faith in its independence, preserve his reputation as a distinguished public servant) he has accomplished just the opposite.

Clinton’s critics have used Comey’s letter to falsely claim she is once again the subject of a criminal investigation—and that Comey wouldn’t have intervened unless the content of the emails were especially damning, when, in Comey’s words, “we don’t know the significance of this newly discovered collection of emails.”

Amen!

Amen!
The congressional Republicans' witch hunt was a political scam from day one, but conservatives are too stupid to realize this.

They believed every lie, and surprised the Republican establishment by electing Trump.

However, the Trump-bots are also getting a surprise as Trump becomes one of the establishment Republicans he campaigned against.

I don't know about the rest of your post........but I too have wondered about the sudden silence both in the news and here on the board about the emails, that last Wiki dump of 8,000 that even Clinton camp had warned were 'probably' false and the Weiner/Huma connection. All this was top news around here until the election. Just because Clinton lost, doesn't mean there shouldn't still be news about the scandals.

Amen!
The congressional Republicans' witch hunt was a political scam from day one, but conservatives are too stupid to realize this.

They believed every lie, and surprised the Republican establishment by electing Trump.

However, the Trump-bots are also getting a surprise as Trump becomes one of the establishment Republicans he campaigned against.

If this were true that it was all a scam, then why did Clinton's senior staff demand immunity from prosecution before talking to the FBI?

It's no worse than our AG meeting with Hillary's husband on a plane, then not indicting her, or using the IRS to go after conservative groups for backing Republicans, or our president encouraging illegals to vote in our elections, knowing they will vote Democrat. There's much more.

And if Hillary had used a State Department email
Server like she should have, there would have not been any investigation and she would likely be POTUS.

Hillary fucked herself. Anyone crying about the election need only blame Hillary.

I don't know about the rest of your post........but I too have wondered about the sudden silence both in the news and here on the board about the emails, that last Wiki dump of 8,000 that even Clinton camp had warned were 'probably' false and the Weiner/Huma connection. All this was top news around here until the election. Just because Clinton lost, doesn't mean there shouldn't still be news about the scandals.
Why are you surprised? Republicans do this every election. Remember the Ebola hysteria? Probably not since it completely disappeared from the news the second the 2014 election was over.

Amen!

If this were true that it was all a scam, then why did Clinton's senior staff demand immunity from prosecution before talking to the FBI?

Link? Credible proof? BTW, that is a common practice among educated smart people.

There were no scandals. It was all misdirection and made up bullshit. enough people believed the lies to elect trump.

Dear Eaglewings
Yes and no
1. Agreed, it is a distraction to push for or insinuate Criminal charges can be brought when the system makes it hard to prove Intent
2. However, negligence is already established and Clinton could have been penalized for that since the beginning

You are also falling for the bait or flailing it around yourself if You keeping focusing on point 1.

As a distraction for point 2 which is so obvious people are missing it. They assume since nothing was done yet "it must be point 1" that is the key point.

Point 2 on negligence is enough to dock Clinton.

The political bias in media and in not taking action is based on point 2, acting like the negligence is normal!

Amen!

Link? Credible proof? BTW, that is a common practice among educated smart people.
"The more we learn about the Justice Department’s investigation ofHillary Clinton’s private email, the worse it looks. The latest revelation is that, along with granting immunity to two Clinton aides, Justice agreed to secret side deals that provided highly unusual protections from potential prosecution.

The side agreements came to light this week in a letter from House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte to Attorney General Loretta Lynch. Mr. Goodlatte says he learned about the side deals by examining the immunity agreements, which haven’t been released to the public.

We already knew that Justice offered immunity to at least five central figures in the private email probe, including Cheryl Mills andHeather Samuelson, the aides in charge of deciding which of the former Secretary of State’s emails on her private server would be turned over to the State Department. FBI Director James Comeystruggled to explain to Congress last week why immunity was necessary to obtain the laptops the two had used for sorting the emails.

Now we learn that Ms. Mills and Ms. Samuelson also obtained guarantees that investigators would not search these laptops after Jan. 31, 2015. More amazing, Justice agreed to destroy both laptops after examining them. Think about that: Before the authorities knew what was on the laptops, they agreed to destroy potential evidence in their investigation. The evidence was also under a congressional subpoena and preservation order."

Cheryl Mills’s Legal Privileges

Perhaps if you weren't so abysmally ignorant, you wouldn't put up such stupid posts.

Last edited:

There were no scandals. It was all misdirection and made up bullshit. enough people believed the lies to elect trump.

Bullshit. Any misdirection and ignorance to see the truth was from her supporters, because they believed the lies the media told them to believe

Are you talking about the stunt which is the recommendation to not indict Hillary?

Anyone who honestly believes that Hillary lost because of Comey is truly blind his looking back into her e-mails did not help lets all be honest about that but to claim that was what cost her the election one has to ignore just what flawed and tone deaf candidate she really was and only the blindest of partisans do that.

Anyone who honestly believes that Hillary lost because of Comey is truly blind his looking back into her e-mails did not help lets all be honest about that but to claim that was what cost her the election one has to ignore just what flawed and tone deaf candidate she really was and only the blindest of partisans do that.
Comey's letter to a Congressional committee did remind voters of what a dishonest incompetent piece of shit Hillary is, so in that way it probably did influence some voters who were still undecided, but if Comey had done the right thing in the original investigation and recommended to Lynch she take the evidence to a grand jury, that would have ended Clinton's campaign, so in the end, it all worked out as it should.

Yeah we swift boated Hillary good with Comey's letter to congress, that threw her right under bus then we backed over her a few times. These are the best of times I tell ya :eusa_dance:

Yeah we swift boated Hillary good with Comey's letter to congress, that threw her right under bus then we backed over her a few times. These are the best of times I tell ya :eusa_dance:

Perfect example of the lack of right wing honor.

I agree, Comey had little to do with it. She ran a shitty campaign that her main focus was to bash Trump and his deplorables. I don't think she once ever said just what she was going to do for the country or the people. Jobs? Economy? Healthcare/Obamacare failure? National Security?

Stronger Together???? At what exactly? Even the media had reported that Comey had had little effect and most people had already made up their minds long before he came forward

Forum List

Back