James ConJob needs to be jailed for his fake Hillary email bullshit...

Yeah we swift boated Hillary good with Comey's letter to congress, that threw her right under bus then we backed over her a few times. These are the best of times I tell ya :eusa_dance:

Perfect example of the lack of right wing honor.

Reminding people of her crimes is not honorable. DERP!

Yet multiple right wing led investigations and over the last 30 years you can't point to a single example of proven wrong doing. You hate her, but you have no rational reason why.

Yeah we swift boated Hillary good with Comey's letter to congress, that threw her right under bus then we backed over her a few times. These are the best of times I tell ya :eusa_dance:

I'm just toying with you libs, feeding your psychosis. Do you feel like everyone is out to get you lately? Do you constantly look over your shoulder when walking down the street thinking you are being followed? Do you think the Russians have tapped your phone? :laugh:

This election was yours to lose and you blew it, you choked like Obama over a 2 foot put.

Ok, reality, there was a referral made to the FBI concerning Hillary's unprotected unsecure server.

The FBI did due diligence and investigated. Although by any stretch of the imagination Comey for 10 minutes laid out why she was guilty, but then said they were not going to prosecute because she is an imbecile who didn't have the intent to leak secrets.

But as was pointed out to Comey there is nothing in the law regarding intent. What if she accidentally was the person who leaked the abomb secrets to the Russians, would intent have a bearing on her indictment?

So Comey says it is over but then Weiner sticks his dick into it and a whole slew of emails are discovered, all of them as a matter of fact. So never mind they are on an unprotected PC they are available to at least one person who did not have the proper clearance. So Comey has to tell Congress that he is reopening the investigation. If he didn't and he did find something people would say he is covering up for Hillary.

So Comey claims to have done the impossible and looks at 630,000 emails in two or so days. Again letting her off the hook in plenty of time before the election, for anyone who had not made up their mind already, which I doubt were many.

Of course we can throw in the meeting on the tarmack which clearly wasn't a discussion about grandchildren.

Through the whole thing though, Comey never ever exonerated Hillary. He knew Lynch wasn't going to do a damn thing, so for whatever reason he took a bullet and played AG and Grand Jury.

She is guilty but too big to jail as always.

Reminding people of her crimes is not honorable. DERP!

Yet multiple right wing led investigations and over the last 30 years you can't point to a single example of proven wrong doing. You hate her, but you have no rational reason why.

Poor libs nothing is going your way lately. Soon we'll begin putting conservatives on the SCOTUS, building a wall, deporting your illegal voters, shredding regulations and bans on oil, gas, and coal. Actually the worst is yet to come for you people. :itsok:

I'm just toying with you libs, feeding your psychosis. Do you feel like everyone is out to get you lately? Do you constantly look over your shoulder when walking down the street thinking you are being followed? Do you think the Russians have tapped your phone? :laugh:

This election was yours to lose and you blew it, you choked like Obama over a 2 foot put.

No. I'm aware of the vile tactics used. You won. Now it's up to your clown to produce, and the entire country will hold that fool and his supporters responsible.

No. I'm aware of the vile tactics used. You won. Now it's up to your clown to produce, and the entire country will hold that fool and his supporters responsible.

Fortunately Trump will assemble a team, an administration filled with the best minds America has to offer, teamed with Rep's AND Dem's in congress, industry leaders, social leaders, President Trump is going to focus like a laser on the American people and yeah he's going to make America great again.

Ok, reality, there was a referral made to the FBI concerning Hillary's unprotected unsecure server.

The FBI did due diligence and investigated. Although by any stretch of the imagination Comey for 10 minutes laid out why she was guilty, but then said they were not going to prosecute because she is an imbecile who didn't have the intent to leak secrets.

But as was pointed out to Comey there is nothing in the law regarding intent. What if she accidentally was the person who leaked the abomb secrets to the Russians, would intent have a bearing on her indictment?

So Comey says it is over but then Weiner sticks his dick into it and a whole slew of emails are discovered, all of them as a matter of fact. So never mind they are on an unprotected PC they are available to at least one person who did not have the proper clearance. So Comey has to tell Congress that he is reopening the investigation. If he didn't and he did find something people would say he is covering up for Hillary.

So Comey claims to have done the impossible and looks at 630,000 emails in two or so days. Again letting her off the hook in plenty of time before the election, for anyone who had not made up their mind already, which I doubt were many.

Of course we can throw in the meeting on the tarmack which clearly wasn't a discussion about grandchildren.

Through the whole thing though, Comey never ever exonerated Hillary. He knew Lynch wasn't going to do a damn thing, so for whatever reason he took a bullet and played AG and Grand Jury.

It's unreal all the consequences that Hillarys corruption have caused.

I really have to wonder how many Hillarys there are. Sometimes the old bag doesn't look too bad. Other times she looks like death warmed over. For example when she was allegedly found walking in a park, she didn't look too bad. Sometimes her eyes look green other time very blue. Maybe it is just the times she is wearing red lip stick that I think she doesn't look to bad, I am a fan of red lip stick. (sorry off topic a bit)

18% of early voting was done during 9 of the 11 last days before the election between Comey's statements. His remarks gave the election to trump.

You know what, the OP is right. Just because she lost the election is no reason to stop with the investigation of the wanton use of the email server. Or the investigation of CGI. No sir the OP is right, to be truly non-hypocritical we shouldn't let Hillary just fade away we should put her away.

Fortunately Trump will assemble a team, an administration filled with the best minds America has to offer, teamed with Rep's AND Dem's in congress, industry leaders, social leaders, President Trump is going to focus like a laser on the American people and yeah he's going to make America great again.

So far, he's only chosen RWNJs. When will he pick any of those others?

What goes around comes around, the Clintons were way over due.

You're lying. Start small, just stop lying that's a beginning.

Don't fucking say I am a liberal, I am a independent and I am pissed off by the " All of a Sudden quietness in Hillary Email Bullshit brought up by a person in high ranking....It was all a political move and we all know it.

Why do you find what he did to be ok morally, or ethically... Don't fucking turn it around that Hillary was wrong..we are talking about what he did to help win the election..

If Comey’s goal was to protect the Bureau (manage internal dissent, maximize public faith in its independence, preserve his reputation as a distinguished public servant) he has accomplished just the opposite.

Clinton’s critics have used Comey’s letter to falsely claim she is once again the subject of a criminal investigation—and that Comey wouldn’t have intervened unless the content of the emails were especially damning, when, in Comey’s words, “we don’t know the significance of this newly discovered collection of emails.”

How James Comey Can Clean Up the Mess He Made of Hillary Clinton’s Emails

FBI clears Clinton -- again - CNNPolitics.com

In Opinion: FBI Director James Comey is unfit for public service

I don't know about the rest of your post........but I too have wondered about the sudden silence both in the news and here on the board about the emails, that last Wiki dump of 8,000 that even Clinton camp had warned were 'probably' false and the Weiner/Huma connection. All this was top news around here until the election. Just because Clinton lost, doesn't mean there shouldn't still be news about the scandals.

There were no scandals. It was all misdirection and made up bullshit. enough people believed the lies to elect trump.

Sure there weren't, and she's POTUS elect.....NOT. Wake the hell up you idiot.

18% of early voting was done during 9 of the 11 last days before the election between Comey's statements. His remarks gave the election to trump.

I wish someone would poll people but I know for a fact the emails played no big role in whom people voted for, at least the ones I know.

Admit it, she was a lousy candidate. She appeared to be sickly. She appeared to be unstable. She was part and parcel of the establishment. We have known her for 30 years there is nothing new about her or anything invigorating.

But most of all, she couldn't be allowed near 3 to 4 SCOTUS nominations. The American people are tired of the SCOTUS making law, Trump saved the Republic.

Care to point out any of his choices that aren't RWNJs?

Eagle, it doesn't matter if you are a Snowflake, a RWer, or an independent ... you're still an IDIOT!

HILLARY BROKE THE LAW - MANY OF THEM:

Illegal Possession of Classified
- Once she left the State Dept it was illegal for her to have classified info in her possession. She had THOUSANDS, each carrying 1 criminal count each.

Illegal Possession, Handling, Storage, & Destruction of Classified
- Unauthorized, Unapproved, Unencrypted server and devices that were eventually hacked
- illegal access to classified given to people who had no security clearances: aides, lawyers, tech firms, MAIDS..
- Classified carried around in paper form - no cover sheets, no carrier pouches, left in foreign hotels; carried around on a usb drive by lawyers who did not have security clearances
- Illegal destruction of classified data and systems, in violation of security laws & codes

OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE & IMPEDING AN INVESTIGATION
- Destroyed e-mails AFTER they had been subpoenaed

PERJURY
- Lied about using only 1 device
- Lied about 'not' sending / receiving classified
- Lied about turning all work related documents in

Violations of FOIA / Federal Records Act
- Comey testified the FBI found THOUSANDS of work-related documents Hillary had not turned in; the State Department confirmed this, stating Hillary had failed to turn over the documents the FBI released to them.

...and this isn't even anywhere NEAR all of the criminal acts Hillary perpetrated.

1. The fact that you and so many other idiots on this board kept declaring she broke no laws despite all of this proves you / they have no f*ing clue what you're talking about, that you have never handled classified (legally).

2. Another point libs tried to make - which is a big f*ing lie - is that there has to be a conviction for a law to have been broken / a crime committed. Barry and his criminal DOJ refused to indict Hillary. Just because a criminal President and AG protects a criminal Dem doesn't mean she did nothing wrong. Others have been prosecuted for FAR less

Forget Comey - Loretta Lynch, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, & even Barak Obama deserve to be in jail....along with Julian Castro, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Charlie 'Tax cheat' Rangel, and quite a few others from across the aisle as well.

But Hillary Clinton MOST CERTAINLY DID break the law....MANY of them.

Last edited:

Perhaps you need a 12 step program.

Perhaps you need a 12 step program.

So you can't point out any of his current choices who aren't RWNJs?

Forum List

Back