James ConJob needs to be jailed for his fake Hillary email bullshit...

You know what, the OP is right. Just because she lost the election is no reason to stop with the investigation of the wanton use of the email server. Or the investigation of CGI. No sir the OP is right, to be truly non-hypocritical we shouldn't let Hillary just fade away we should put her away.

Yeah you probably had 1000 threads about Hillary's emails....because your so concerned about America...

Don't fucking say I am a liberal, I am a independent and I am pissed off by the " All of a Sudden quietness in Hillary Email Bullshit brought up by a person in high ranking....It was all a political move and we all know it.

Why do you find what he did to be ok morally, or ethically... Don't fucking turn it around that Hillary was wrong..we are talking about what he did to help win the election..

If Comey’s goal was to protect the Bureau (manage internal dissent, maximize public faith in its independence, preserve his reputation as a distinguished public servant) he has accomplished just the opposite.

Clinton’s critics have used Comey’s letter to falsely claim she is once again the subject of a criminal investigation—and that Comey wouldn’t have intervened unless the content of the emails were especially damning, when, in Comey’s words, “we don’t know the significance of this newly discovered collection of emails.”

How James Comey Can Clean Up the Mess He Made of Hillary Clinton’s Emails

FBI clears Clinton -- again - CNNPolitics.com

In Opinion: FBI Director James Comey is unfit for public service

Amen!
The congressional Republicans' witch hunt was a political scam from day one, but conservatives are too stupid to realize this.

They believed every lie, and surprised the Republican establishment by electing Trump.

However, the Trump-bots are also getting a surprise as Trump becomes one of the establishment Republicans he campaigned against.

If this were true that it was all a scam, then why did Clinton's senior staff demand immunity from prosecution before talking to the FBI?

Link? Credible proof? BTW, that is a common practice among educated smart people.
"The more we learn about the Justice Department’s investigation ofHillary Clinton’s private email, the worse it looks. The latest revelation is that, along with granting immunity to two Clinton aides, Justice agreed to secret side deals that provided highly unusual protections from potential prosecution.

The side agreements came to light this week in a letter from House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte to Attorney General Loretta Lynch. Mr. Goodlatte says he learned about the side deals by examining the immunity agreements, which haven’t been released to the public.

We already knew that Justice offered immunity to at least five central figures in the private email probe, including Cheryl Mills andHeather Samuelson, the aides in charge of deciding which of the former Secretary of State’s emails on her private server would be turned over to the State Department. FBI Director James Comeystruggled to explain to Congress last week why immunity was necessary to obtain the laptops the two had used for sorting the emails.

Now we learn that Ms. Mills and Ms. Samuelson also obtained guarantees that investigators would not search these laptops after Jan. 31, 2015. More amazing, Justice agreed to destroy both laptops after examining them. Think about that: Before the authorities knew what was on the laptops, they agreed to destroy potential evidence in their investigation. The evidence was also under a congressional subpoena and preservation order."

Cheryl Mills’s Legal Privileges

Perhaps if you weren't so abysmally ignorant, you wouldn't put up such stupid posts.

So what? Even if true, the FBI violated standard protocol by releasing any information regarding an ongoing investigation within 60 day of an election. Then, as it turned out - there was no there there. Comey must be brought to justice for his malfeasance.

You know what, the OP is right. Just because she lost the election is no reason to stop with the investigation of the wanton use of the email server. Or the investigation of CGI. No sir the OP is right, to be truly non-hypocritical we shouldn't let Hillary just fade away we should put her away.

Yeah you probably had 1000 threads about Hillary's emails....because your so concerned about America...

No, I will admit that although I do care about America I had 1000 posts about Hillary's violation of the law and the emails because truthfully I irrationally, I think, strongly dislike her and her husband for what they did to this country. The emails are just the tip of the iceberg big enough for the Titanic to see.

Eagle, it doesn't matter if you are a Snowflake, a RWer, or an independent ... you're still an IDIOT!

HILLARY BROKE THE LAW - MANY OF THEM:

Illegal Possession of Classified
- Once she left the State Dept it was illegal for her to have classified info in her possession. She had THOUSANDS, each carrying 1 criminal count each.

Illegal Possession, Handling, Storage, & Destruction of Classified
- Unauthorized, Unapproved, Unencrypted server and devices that were eventually hacked
- illegal access to classified given to people who had no security clearances: aides, lawyers, tech firms, MAIDS..
- Classified carried around in paper form - no cover sheets, no carrier pouches, left in foreign hotels; carried around on a usb drive by lawyers who did not have security clearances
- Illegal destruction of classified data and systems, in violation of security laws & codes

OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE & IMPEDING AN INVESTIGATION
- Destroyed e-mails AFTER they had been subpoenaed

PERJURY
- Lied about using only 1 device
- Lied about 'not' sending / receiving classified
- Lied about turning all work related documents in

Violations of FOIA / Federal Records Act
- Comey testified the FBI found THOUSANDS of work-related documents Hillary had not turned in; the State Department confirmed this, stating Hillary had failed to turn over the documents the FBI released to them.

...and this isn't even anywhere NEAR all of the criminal acts Hillary perpetrated.

1. The fact that you and so many other idiots on this board kept declaring she broke no laws despite all of this proves you / they have no f*ing clue what you're talking about, that you have never handled classified (legally).

2. Another point libs tried to make - which is a big f*ing lie - is that there has to be a conviction for a law to have been broken / a crime committed. Barry and his criminal DOJ refused to indict Hillary. Just because a criminal President and AG protects a criminal Dem doesn't mean she did nothing wrong. Others have been prosecuted for FAR less

Forget Comey - Loretta Lynch, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, & even Barak Obama deserve to be in jail....along with Julian Castro, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Charlie 'Tax cheat' Rangel, and quite a few others from across the aisle as well.

But Hillary Clinton MOST CERTAINLY DID break the law....MANY of them.

Dumb Dumb....What happened to the investigation...?????

Fox News has already forgotten about it..

Eagle, it doesn't matter if you are a Snowflake, a RWer, or an independent ... you're still an IDIOT!

- Once she left the State Dept it was illegal for her to have classified info in her possession. She had THOUSANDS, each carrying 1 criminal count each.

- Unauthorized, Unapproved, Unencrypted server and devices that were eventually hacked
- illegal access to classified given to people who had no security clearances: aides, lawyers, tech firms, MAIDS..
- Classified carried around in paper form - no cover sheets, no carrier pouches, left in foreign hotels; carried around on a usb drive by lawyers who did not have security clearances
- Illegal destruction of classified data and systems, in violation of security laws & codes

PERJURY

- Comey testified the FBI found THOUSANDS of work-related documents Hillary had not turned in; the State Department confirmed this, stating Hillary had failed to turn over the documents the FBI released to them.

...and this isn't even anywhere NEAR all of the criminal acts Hillary perpetrated.

1. The fact that you and so many other idiots on this board kept declaring she broke no laws despite all of this proves you / they have no f*ing clue what you're talking about, that you have never handled classified (legally).

2. Another point libs tried to make - which is a big f*ing lie - is that there has to be a conviction for a law to have been broken / a crime committed. Barry and his criminal DOJ refused to indict Hillary. Just because a criminal President and AG protects a criminal Dem doesn't mean she did nothing wrong. Others have been prosecuted for FAR less

Forget Comey - Loretta Lynch, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, & even Barak Obama deserve to be in jail....along with Julian Castro, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Charlie 'Tax cheat' Rangel, and quite a few others from across the aisle as well.

It is called letting her fade off into obscurity. It is exactly what I said should happen. No need to drag the country through another trial, let it go.

But you keep pushing your line of thinking and maybe her criminal behavior will be revisited.

Don't fucking say I am a liberal, I am a independent and I am pissed off by the " All of a Sudden quietness in Hillary Email Bullshit brought up by a person in high ranking....It was all a political move and we all know it.

Why do you find what he did to be ok morally, or ethically... Don't fucking turn it around that Hillary was wrong..we are talking about what he did to help win the election..

If Comey’s goal was to protect the Bureau (manage internal dissent, maximize public faith in its independence, preserve his reputation as a distinguished public servant) he has accomplished just the opposite.

Clinton’s critics have used Comey’s letter to falsely claim she is once again the subject of a criminal investigation—and that Comey wouldn’t have intervened unless the content of the emails were especially damning, when, in Comey’s words, “we don’t know the significance of this newly discovered collection of emails.”

How James Comey Can Clean Up the Mess He Made of Hillary Clinton’s Emails

FBI clears Clinton -- again - CNNPolitics.com

In Opinion: FBI Director James Comey is unfit for public service
Good conspiracy theory thread :thup:

BTW, if she refuses to just step aside and joins in on the BS recount, then I say pay her back with a grand jury.

Dumb Dumb....What happened to the investigation...????? Fox News has already forgotten about it..
So your answer to being proven COMPLETELY WRONG is to respond by saying, 'Ummm, everyone has forgotten about it'?!

So F*ing what if they have - it still doesn't change the fact that Hillary BROKE NUMEROUS LAWS, that she SHOULD be in jail right now, and that the only reason she isn't is because a criminal President and a criminal US AG covered her ass....and you're still an idiot.

So what? Even if true, the FBI violated standard protocol by releasing any information regarding an ongoing investigation within 60 day of an election. Then, as it turned out - there was no there there. Comey must be brought to justice for his malfeasance.

Exactly my point...because he did that I won't let it die down.. He is a Right Wing Crook who was probably paid off to do it like he did.

Exactly my point...because he did that I won't let it die down.. He is a Right Wing Crook who was probably paid off to do it like he did.
I've already proved Hillary broke numerous laws, that you are an idiot, and this thread is a waste of internet space.

What he did was wrong, he played AG and Grand Jury. But what he really did was let Hillary off. Maybe if you bitch about how he did it some more he might have a change in heart. I hope you are successful.

Yeah we swift boated Hillary good with Comey's letter to congress, that threw her right under bus then we backed over her a few times. These are the best of times I tell ya :eusa_dance:

Perfect example of the lack of right wing honor.

I'm just toying with you libs, feeding your psychosis. Do you feel like everyone is out to get you lately? Do you constantly look over your shoulder when walking down the street thinking you are being followed? Do you think the Russians have tapped your phone? :laugh:

This election was yours to lose and you blew it, you choked like Obama over a 2 foot put.

No. I'm aware of the vile tactics used. You won. Now it's up to your clown to produce, and the entire country will hold that fool and his supporters responsible.

Fortunately Trump will assemble a team, an administration filled with the best minds America has to offer, teamed with Rep's AND Dem's in congress, industry leaders, social leaders, President Trump is going to focus like a laser on the American people and yeah he's going to make America great again.

So far, he's only chosen RWNJs. When will he pick any of those others?

Whenever the left cries about his nominations, I know they are great choices.

BTW, if she refuses to just step aside and joins in on the BS recount, then I say pay her back with a grand jury.

And how did I know that as soon as the recount started her emails would be all over the threads again...?
People ssid 'now that it's over just drop the case against Hillary....uf it ain't over....bring it back up. :p

Dumb Dumb....What happened to the investigation...????? Fox News has already forgotten about it..
So your answer to being proven COMPLETELY WRONG is to respond by saying, 'Ummm, everyone has forgotten about it'?!

So F*ing what if they have - it still doesn't change the fact that Hillary BROKE NUMEROUS LAWS, that she SHOULD be in jail right now, and that the only reason she isn't is because a criminal President and a criminal US AG covered her ass....and you're still an idiot.

Show be some links Easy...you have Nothing except for your fake Extreme news links that you put on everyday..

And how did I know that as soon as the recount started her emails would be all over the threads again...?

Hillary supporters started it up again as if it matters now.

The email thing didn't effect my vote at all, the SCOTUS was my ONLY issue.

How about you? How did it effect your vote?

What he did was wrong, he played AG and Grand Jury. But what he really did was let Hillary off. Maybe if you bitch about how he did it some more he might have a change in heart. I hope you are successful.

I guess you missed the part where Liretta Lynch said DURING the investigation that she saw no reason for an indictment and how at the end she put it all in Comey's lap by saying if Comey said no indictment was necessary then there wouldn't be one.

Her f*ing job was to take his evidence to a Grand Jury whose job it was to determine if there was a case.

Loretta Lynch should be cleaning bathrooms in highway rest areas rather than doing anything that has to do with the law.

Show be some links Easy...you have Nothing except for your fake Extreme news links that you put on everyday..
I have posted dozens of links when we have repeatedly gone through this BS because libs keep lying to cover Hillary's ass - feel free to look them up.

PERJURY

It is called letting her fade off into obscurity. It is exactly what I said should happen. No need to drag the country through another trial, let it go.

But you keep pushing your line of thinking and maybe her criminal behavior will be revisited.

Now ya see, this is where I think Trump failed, when he said he wouldn't have her investigated. ANYONE that is suspected of criminal activity should be thoroughly investigated to determine guilt or innocence. Especially anyone in or running for public office. The people have the right to, and deserve to know the truth.

Forum List

Back