J6 attacker found guilty on seven criminal counts

Just another victim of the Big Lie. I expect trump to step up and help...after a couple rounds of golf. I lost count of the number of fools that believed trump's lie.
Very good.

Another neo-fascist enemy of America’s democracy is realizing justice the consequence of his acts of treason and terrorism.

Very good.

Another neo-fascist enemy of America’s democracy is realizing justice the consequence of his acts of treason and terrorism.
Don't you think you might be exaggerating a tad? Don't get defensive, I just want to know what this "big lie" thing is that you mentioned. Please elaborate.

Don't you think you might be exaggerating a tad? Don't get defensive, I just want to know what this "big lie" thing is that you mentioned. Please elaborate.
Give him a minute to check his list of DNC approved talking points to hopefully find something that he thinks you might buy as if it were a real answer.

Very good.

Twist those damp panties harder and then get back to your new manuscript. They're counting on you.

1663980915578.png

He's got one ineffectual, kind of stupid insult, and he trots it out at every opportunity, although it never actually works.
Lol, seems to get your dander there trumptard. I got hundreds upon hundreds of trumptards in jail to get me warm and fuzzy. You have a beach ball conman loser. My side is winning biggly.

Lol, seems to get your dander there trumptard. I got hundreds upon hundreds of trumptards in jail to get me warm and fuzzy. You have a beach ball conman loser. My side is winning biggly.
Anybody have a copy of the "evenflow to English" dictionary?

Forum List

Back