J6 attacker found guilty on seven criminal counts

I know. It's sickening. I heard him saying how he had a job and a house and how he shouldn't lose it.

Biden is responsible. He keeps on dog whistling against MAGA and we should expect more attacks.

But we know the leftoids don't want America to be great again because they hate the nation.

Biden is responsible. He keeps on dog whistling against MAGA and we should expect more attacks.

But we know the leftoids don't want America to be great again because they hate the nation.
Wait...it is Biden’s fault that MAGA attacked the US Capitol to prevent his certification...and they continue to threaten civil unrest and violence? Biden told the truth when he said MAGA repubs are a threat to our nation. They are Poootin living traitors.

Wait...it is Biden’s fault that MAGA attacked the US Capitol to prevent his certification...and they continue to threaten civil unrest and violence? Biden told the truth when he said MAGA repubs are a threat to our nation. They are Poootin living traitors.
I love the way your guts tremble inside when you use the word MAGA.

Poootin living? :laughing0301:

J6 attacker found guilty on seven criminal counts​

Finally after two years, they actually cnvicted someone? Wow. This guy was one of the few that really begged to be slapped down. Still, he;'ll get out with just a couple years served.

Just another victim of the Big Lie.
That "big lie" no one can prove is a lie? :21:

I expect trump to step up and help...after a couple rounds of golf.
I hope so. He's retired and owns multiple golf clubs! At least he isn't on permanent vacation like Joe Biden.

You really ought to try to pick sometghing to criticize Trump fr that Joe Biden isn't far worse at! :auiqs.jpg:

I lost count of the number of fools that believed trump's lie.
You can count? Past ten? No toes please.

Just another victim of the Big Lie. I expect trump to step up and help...after a couple rounds of golf. I lost count of the number of fools that believed trump's lie.
Wouldn't it be a scandal if some decent American were to run your ass down, crushing you to death with their SUV due to your legitimate fascist extremism and just leave you there to rot, then were let loose from jail on 10% of $50,000 bail, I wonder how such would be received by your fellow fascist scumbags, I'd wager a barn full of cash they'd make your evil racist ass out to be the second coming, and that they would be crying "victim, victim, victim" until cows could fly! :banana:

Forum List

Back