"Lie-a-ganda": Media covering up lib terrorism

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
To the point : Shannon Brandt. No mention of a Democrat deliberately killing a innocent person (Cayler Ellingson) on political grounds. BECAUSE ELLINGSON WAS A TRUMP SUPPORTER. This is shocking how blatantly unbalanced and political the media has become. It's almost like it NEVER happened...links to this disappear, or are hard to find. Shannon Brandt's name should be the rallying cry for everyone outraged at hate and oppression. But the media has nothing but...silence. And bury the story. This IS outrageous.

Last edited:
Oh, Brandt got out on bail, and is walking the street. As if he just accidentally ran over a dog. OOPSIE DAISY. I keep getting this vibe: This young man actually died as a result of HATE, George Floyd, a fentanyl overdose. Which was worse?

I can't see any other reason for his release...it's sticking their finger in our eye, to release this guy, other than to cause the right to protest (possible shoot protestors) and then they'll lock us up and call us a danger to democracy.

It was an argument that got out of hand. It happens a hundred times a day. It doesn’t always end in death. But it often ends in violence. Family dinners marred by violence on holidays. Extremely common.

If it had been about sports it wouldn’t have gotten the notice it has now. But oh lord. This proves that the Democrats want to kill Republicans. Or something.

Explain this to me. How come every Trump Supporter who goes violent is dismissed as mentally unstable but every Democrat is indicative of the whole?

Nah. Don’t bother. Just keep the propaganda going. Perhaps someone will believe it next time. Or the time after that.

Forum List

Back