US
Here are the counts;

1. Aggravated Voting for Donald Trump
  2. Protesting Against the Reich
  3. Felony voting against the interests of the Reich
  4. Wrong Voting
  5. Conspiracy to vote for Donald Trump
  6. Voting in a manner which harms the goals of the democrat party
  7. Speech that supports or promotes Donald Trump.

Seig Heil, Uber Alles Democrat.

Yup, invited in by the cops, no guns, broke some windows out, and now, the gulag. And BLM scum free.

Just another victim of the Big Lie. I expect trump to step up and help...after a couple rounds of golf. I lost count of the number of fools that believed trump's lie.
Breaking News -- J6 news allows JimH52 to achieve wood for the first time in five years.

The guy in North Dakota who admitted running over an 18-year-old is out on bail, $50,000 for what amounts to murder with a car.
I know. It's sickening. I heard him saying how he had a job and a house and how he shouldn't lose it.

The guy in North Dakota who admitted running over an 18-year-old is out on bail, $50,000 for what amounts to murder with a car.
According to Fox news, the guy feared for his life, because the kid called his mom. Apparently the family are Trump supporters, which are, "Republican Extremists."

1663977532428.png

1663977609768.png

North-Dakota-Shannon-Brandt-police-4.jpg

North-Dakota-Shannon-Brandt-police-3.jpg

Stands to reason, if he thought the kid's mom was a Trump supporter, the only way not to get his liberal ass beat by her, if the kid was calling for a ride, was to kill him. I have no doubt that reasoning will hold up in front of a liberal Judge. If they are Trump supporters, given the recent pronouncements from the President, this seems to be open season now.

Last edited:
According to Fox news, the guy feared for his life, because the kid called his mom. Apparently the family are Trump supporters, which are, "Republican Extremists."

View attachment 700565

View attachment 700567

North-Dakota-Shannon-Brandt-police-4.jpg

North-Dakota-Shannon-Brandt-police-3.jpg

Stands to reason, if he thought the kid's mom was a Trump supporter, the only way not to get his liberal ass beat by her, if the kid was calling for a ride, was to kill him. I have no doubt that reasoning will hold up in front of a liberal Judge. If they are Trump supporters, given the recent pronouncements for the President, this seems to be open season now.

46 days.

Forum List

Back