I've decided to vote for Hillary

Emmett

Sep 1, 2005
Murrayville, Ga
Yup! You heard it right! Emmett the Lib, that's Libertarian for those of you who know no better, has decided to vote for the Hildabeast. All thsat talk about each and every American being allowed to recieve major quality health care for FREE just got me. I mean hell, think about it y'all, Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, you gotta admit, it takes a real man, I mean woman to admit you were wrong. She did go ahead and admit she was wrong didn't she? You know, about the whole vote on the Iraq war thing. I mean, that was just a misunderstanding. She didn't actually mean she was voting for war, she just meant she was voting...........well, forget that one. The point is, well, just look at that damn covert work she did to eliminate all those rape victims and molestations from her husbands background without batting an eye. That's talent. I want a girl in the white house who can get things done.

You can bet your ass, and I mean ASS, that she had an opinion or two about those shredded documents too.

See, we keep electing these wimps like Bush, Reagan, Bush 1, you know, guys who don't defend the country right. They all lied to Americans to make them think they were in danger. Now ya"ll don't count that time the terrorists bombed the towers cause we WERE in danger that time. Bush just happened to be President at the time. I mean Billy told us on that intervew that he tried his best to kill Osama. Hillary was his right arm man.

AND...........

I want somebody who can speak my language. You know, dumb uneducated drawl ridden southern boy like talk. She did that real well the other day in Selma, Al to entertain those black folks at that tour stop. I figure she can probably talk just like a guy from Ne Ga too.

Yup! I'm voting for the Beast..............The Hildabeast!

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup! You heard it right! Emmett the Lib, that's Libertarian for those of you who know no better, has decided to vote for the Hildabeast. All thsat talk about each and every American being allowed to recieve major quality health care for FREE just got me. I mean hell, think about it y'all, Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, you gotta admit, it takes a real man, I mean woman to admit you were wrong. She did go ahead and admit she was wrong didn't she? You know, about the whole vote on the Iraq war thing. I mean, that was just a misunderstanding. She didn't actually mean she was voting for war, she just meant she was voting...........well, forget that one. The point is, well, just look at that damn covert work she did to eliminate all those rape victims and molestations from her husbands background without batting an eye. That's talent. I want a girl in the white house who can get things done.

You can bet your ass, and I mean ASS, that she had an opinion or two about those shredded documents too.

See, we keep electing these wimps like Bush, Reagan, Bush 1, you know, guys who don't defend the country right. They all lied to Americans to make them think they were in danger. Now ya"ll don't count that time the terrorists bombed the towers cause we WERE in danger that time. Bush just happened to be President at the time. I mean Billy told us on that intervew that he tried his best to kill Osama. Hillary was his right arm man.

AND...........

I want somebody who can speak my language. You know, dumb uneducated drawl ridden southern boy like talk. She did that real well the other day in Selma, Al to entertain those black folks at that tour stop. I figure she can probably talk just like a guy from Ne Ga too.

OK OK--you got my attention !!! Good to see ya !!!! :rofl:

AND...........

Great post, couldn't rep, but it's the thought that counts!

Libertarians are lost!

A lot of what they make their platform on I agree with, they just don't seem to be able to get out of the starting blocks.

Not going to waste my vote.:shock:

Forum List

Back