Emmett predicts the future ....LIVE...on USMB

Emmett

Reaction score
That's right race fans..............Listen here. LIVE.............right before your very eyes... I will predict the future accurately, of the Presidental debates for 2008.

There will not be a Libertarian allowed to participate!

dilloduck

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's right race fans..............Listen here. LIVE.............right before your very eyes... I will predict the future accurately, of the Presidental debates for 2008.

What' a Libertarian ? :rofl:

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Reaction score

You are correct sir.

5stringJeff

Reaction score

Or a Constitution Party candidate.

Psychoblues

Reaction score
Would it be appropriate that I mention that a "Green Party" candidate or even a Siera Club Candidate or a Progressive will win in any nomination?

Or a Constitution Party candidate.
Even the "NAMBLA" bunch, as much as they are loved and supported by the Republicans, will not fare well in the primaries. I hope, I think and I expect!!!!!!!

sitarro

Gold Member
Reaction score
Maybe not supported by the GOP...but I'm willing to bet they have more active members. :razz:
How long have you been a member? I would have thought you had to be a male to be a member?

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List