MysticalCat

Rookie
Apr 14, 2016
I know how to, easy.
SONIC_LOST_WORLD_E3_FINAL_COLOURS_SONIC.png

I know how to, easy.

th

I spent a decade in prison, telling guys that bragged about kicking ass when to get up, when to go to work, and when to go to bed.

Try impressing me with words, not imagination

When did going to prison become something to be proud of?

It should make a person feel embarrassed and like a loser.
i don't see your point only if you did something bad. lot of the time they can't control what is going on in their life or they get locked up for things that aren't morally bad enough to sit in a cell for 23 hours a day.

they get locked up for things that aren't morally bad enough to sit in a cell for 23 hours a day.

You were in Super Max?

i don't see your point only if you did something bad. lot of the time they can't control what is going on in their life or they get locked up for things that aren't morally bad enough to sit in a cell for 23 hours a day.

Such as? You most certainly can control what is going on in your life . . . You are the one in charge of your decisions.

Such as? You most certainly can control what is going on in your life . . . You are the one in charge of your decisions.
What the hell are you dumb? I'm not even going to try and think of any ways it can happen, your just not worth it.

What the hell are you dumb? I'm not even going to try and think of any ways it can happen, your just not worth it.

That would be "you're." Lol. You are in control of your own life. Your decisions are your own and you can't blame other people for your bad decisions that led you to a life of crime and/or jail. I've never been to jail.

12987212_1127933063932491_759966422716798892_n.png

That would be "you're." Lol. You are in control of your own life. Your decisions are your own and you can't blame other people for your bad decisions that led you to a life of crime and/or jail. I've never been to jail.

Have you ever seen anyone in your life have something, for example, like they need to protect their family, so they kill someone or something of the like but what they did was illegal. It's not fair that some people just want to take drugs to enjoy themselves and they get locked up or get done for it. it is not morally wrong to take drugs and you can blame the governments for limiting what you can do in your life.

I know how to, easy.

Prison ought to be for the violent criminal, not for someone who was in possession of crack for sale,or sold one rock on the street. Violent criminals are those who use force or instill fear in the victim. Robbery, rape, carjacking, home invasion, kidnaping and false imprisonment, domestic violence, terrorism or criminal threats; or commit fraud and or conspire to take the life savings of vulnerable people, in particular seniors.

I know how to, easy.

Prison ought to be for the violent criminal, not for someone who was in possession of crack for sale,or sold one rock on the street. Violent criminals are those who use force or instill fear in the victim. Robbery, rape, carjacking, home invasion, kidnaping and false imprisonment, domestic violence, terrorism or criminal threats; or commit fraud and or conspire to take the life savings of vulnerable people, in particular seniors.

What if some dealer sold drugs to your child? Should selling drugs to kids be a crime? They will do it for the money you know.

I know how to, easy.

Know this might seem an odd question, but where do you think the majority of people locked up get the money for their drugs?

40 hr a week jobs?

Inheritances?

charity?

Forum List

Back