I've been to prison for 3 years

When did going to prison become something to be proud of?

It should make a person feel embarrassed and like a loser.
i don't see your point only if you did something bad. lot of the time they can't control what is going on in their life or they get locked up for things that aren't morally bad enough to sit in a cell for 23 hours a day.

Such as? You most certainly can control what is going on in your life . . . You are the one in charge of your decisions.

Hmm..... not always. Not all who are convicted are criminals or "bad people". No idea about the OP here but I'm reluctant to draw a blanket conclusion that requires believing the State/System is always right.

Particularly since I had my life saved by a person who after getting my blood loss under control and safely to the hospital, quietly slipped out, left the car and made his own way home because he happened to be a wanted "criminal". That could happen to any of us, without warning.

Irrelevant. You know the law. If you want to fight the law, do it the right way. If you break the law and you go to jail because of it, then you take your punishment like a man instead of whining about it. Otherwise, don't break the law. If you are going to do the crime, be prepared to do the time. :)

i don't see your point only if you did something bad. lot of the time they can't control what is going on in their life or they get locked up for things that aren't morally bad enough to sit in a cell for 23 hours a day.

Such as? You most certainly can control what is going on in your life . . . You are the one in charge of your decisions.

Hmm..... not always. Not all who are convicted are criminals or "bad people". No idea about the OP here but I'm reluctant to draw a blanket conclusion that requires believing the State/System is always right.

Particularly since I had my life saved by a person who after getting my blood loss under control and safely to the hospital, quietly slipped out, left the car and made his own way home because he happened to be a wanted "criminal". That could happen to any of us, without warning.

Irrelevant. You know the law. If you want to fight the law, do it the right way. If you break the law and you go to jail because of it, then you take your punishment like a man instead of whining about it. Otherwise, don't break the law. If you are going to do the crime, be prepared to do the time. :)
Is your post a joke? it gives me an internal upset to see that members on a political forum can't see the simple factors of the fucked up system.

Is your post a joke? it gives me an internal upset to see that members on a political forum can't see the simple factors of the fucked up system.

Awww. :itsok: Isn't that too bad.

I just realized that you are that stupid woman again. You are a sad case.

Awww. I would think the one who broke the law and ended up in jail was the stupid one. Also the one who says in a profile that he/she is 31, but then claims to be 18. Lol. :lol: Who do you think you're fooling, ugly troll?

Awww. I would think the one who broke the law and ended up in jail was the stupid one. Also the one who says in a profile that he/she is 31, but then claims to be 18. Lol. :lol: Who do you think you're fooling, ugly troll?
I am in a difficult situation in my life which is why I care so much. What is the point of you posting like a dumbass, I've just looked at your profile, you don't suit this forum so nobody likes you. Don't call me an ugly troll when you waste your time, get a life. I'm not going to let my mind shape and come up with a long story just so you'd catch a glimpse and understand, I don't want to waste my time.

I am in a difficult situation in my life which is why I care so much. What is the point of you posting like a dumbass, I've just looked at your profile, you don't suit this forum so nobody likes you. Don't call me an ugly troll when you waste your time, get a life. I'm not going to let my mind shape and come up with a long story just so you'd catch a glimpse and understand, I don't want to waste my time.

You are ugly and a liar.

And a loser too. Lol.

I'm not going to let my mind shape and come up with a long story just so you'd catch a glimpse and understand, I don't want to waste my time.

and we appreciate you not wasting ours

No it's not "irrelevant"; my point was about judging people based on criminal records. That that is not infallible.

And don't look at my profile, you creep!
You ok and all that? How's it going. Is chris a boys name? Didn't know it could be a girls

Because you're stupid. Lol.

Chris crystal; Christian, follower of ... of Latin and English origin ... used mainly in English and German ...

Chrisa Christian woman ... origin is Latin ... derivative of Christina ... uncommon as a baby girl name ...

Chrisantha gold flower ... origin of Chrisantha is the Old Greek ... variant form of Chrissanth ...

Chrisie Christian woman ...The origin of Chrisie is the Latin language ... derivative of Christina ...

Chrissa Christian woman ... used mostly in the English language ... diminutive form of Christina ...

Chrissanth gold flower ... has its origins in the Old Greek ... irregularly used as a baby girl ...

Chrissee Christian woman ... of Latin origin ... variant transcription of Christina ...

Chrissi Christian woman; beautiful Christian ... language of origin is Latin and it is ... familiar form of Christabel ...

Chrissie crystal; Christian woman; beautiful ... of Latin and English origin ... used mainly in the English and Scottish ...

Chrisstina Christian woman ... has its origins in the Latin language ... variant of Christina ...

Chrisstine Christian woman ... language of origin is Latin and it is used ... variant of Christina ...

Chrissy Christian woman; beautiful Christian ... has its origins in the Latin language and ...

Christa Christian woman ... origin is Latin, and its use, English, German, ... contracted form of Christina ...

Christabel beautiful Christian; Christian woman ... language of origin is Latin and it is used ...

Christabell Christian woman; beautiful Christian ...The origin of Christabell is Latin ... variant of Christabel ...

Christabella Christian woman; beautiful Christian ... of Latin origin and it is used ... irregularly used as a baby girl ...

Christabelle beautiful Christian ... largely used in the English ... variant transcription of Christabel ...

Christable beautiful Christian ... origin is Latin, and its use, English ... variant form of Christabel ...

Christahel Christian woman ... has its origins in the Latin language ... form of Christina ...

Christahella Christian woman ... derived from Latin origins ... variant transcription of Christina ...

Ummmm.... you just got here Hunior. You ain't in no position to be making judgments.

No it's not "irrelevant"; my point was about judging people based on criminal records. That that is not infallible.

I'm not judging this doofus based on anything but his or her stupidity. Lol.

Ummmm.... you just got here Hunior. You ain't in no position to be making judgments.

Lol. I have lots of "friends" or "acquaintances" here. Obviously doofus failed to see my friends list. :D

You really are sad, almost 50k posts of what, wasting your life? How many hours do you spend on here a day?

Does it matter? Did somebody really need to give you a winner vote?

Forum List

Back