I've been to prison for 3 years

Awww. :itsok: Isn't that too bad.
I just realized that you are that stupid woman again. You are a sad case.

Awww. I would think the one who broke the law and ended up in jail was the stupid one. Also the one who says in a profile that he/she is 31, but then claims to be 18. Lol. :lol: Who do you think you're fooling, ugly troll?
I am in a difficult situation in my life which is why I care so much. What is the point of you posting like a dumbass, I've just looked at your profile, you don't suit this forum so nobody likes you. Don't call me an ugly troll when you waste your time, get a life. I'm not going to let my mind shape and come up with a long story just so you'd catch a glimpse and understand, I don't want to waste my time.

Ummmm.... you just got here Hunior. You ain't in no position to be making judgments.
Does it matter? Did somebody really need to give you a winner vote?

Obviously noobie is seeking attention. :D Lol.

You really are sad, almost 50k posts of what, wasting your life? How many hours do you spend on here a day?

What does that have to do with you joining a forum and lying and you being a loser?
I can understand why you must be quite sad right now, or atleast a little bit apphrensive. it's ok, keep posting the same old shit everyday and men will like you, although you don't seem to mantain a worthwhile friendship with them.

You really are sad, almost 50k posts of what, wasting your life? How many hours do you spend on here a day?

What does that have to do with you joining a forum and lying and you being a loser?
I can understand why you must be quite sad right now, or atleast a little bit apphrensive. it's ok, keep posting the same old shit everyday and men will like you, although you don't seem to mantain a worthwhile friendship with them.

Are you kidding me? :lol: You silly troll.

Awww. I would think the one who broke the law and ended up in jail was the stupid one. Also the one who says in a profile that he/she is 31, but then claims to be 18. Lol. :lol: Who do you think you're fooling, ugly troll?
I am in a difficult situation in my life which is why I care so much. What is the point of you posting like a dumbass, I've just looked at your profile, you don't suit this forum so nobody likes you. Don't call me an ugly troll when you waste your time, get a life. I'm not going to let my mind shape and come up with a long story just so you'd catch a glimpse and understand, I don't want to waste my time.

Ummmm.... you just got here Hunior. You ain't in no position to be making judgments.

In your case what we need is a "whiner" vote.

Holy shit dood, if the drivel in this thread is the depth of your intellect you're going on Ignore with light speed.

/unsubscribed.

Hmm. If my psychic powers are working, I think that the connections are shaping in my mind: that you don't know what to say, you have called me a "noobie" because of this, and that I'm "seeking attention" because it's what your doing yourself on this shitty site. Think hard, it's somewhat centered around this. Only you know if this is true or not. What else?

Oh yeah, you just changed your post, suprise surpise.

Hmm. If my psychic powers are working, I think that the connections are shaping in my mind: that you don't know what to say, you have called me a "noobie" because of this, and that I'm "seeking attention" because it's what your doing yourself on this shitty site. Think hard, it's somewhat centered around this. Only you know if this is true or not. What else?

Lol. :D I don't think anything is "working" for you.

Perhaps prison life is the life for you. :D

In your case what we need is a "whiner" vote.

Holy shit dood, if the drivel in this thread is the depth of your intellect you're going on Ignore with light speed.

/unsubscribed.

That is a good idea. The poster is :cuckoo:. Perhaps the mental institution would have been appropriate instead of prison. Lol.

The more you think of it, the more it makes sense.
That is what was going through your head. How have I done that? Ah that'd be telling.

I know how to, easy.
SONIC_LOST_WORLD_E3_FINAL_COLOURS_SONIC.png

fee fee making 101

--LOL

The more you think of it, the more it makes sense.
That is what was going through your head. How have I done that? Ah that'd be telling.

Nope, sorry. :D

I know how to, easy.
SONIC_LOST_WORLD_E3_FINAL_COLOURS_SONIC.png

Prison ought to be for the violent criminal, not for someone who was in possession of crack for sale,or sold one rock on the street. Violent criminals are those who use force or instill fear in the victim. Robbery, rape, carjacking, home invasion, kidnaping and false imprisonment, domestic violence, terrorism or criminal threats; or commit fraud and or conspire to take the life savings of vulnerable people, in particular seniors.

Know this might seem an odd question, but where do you think the majority of people locked up get the money for their drugs?

40 hr a week jobs?

Inheritances?

charity?

Blow jobs.

Guy gets himself thrown in the pokey for three years, joins a message board, calls others dumbasses, tells people they're wasting their time, then refers to the message board HE JOINED as a "shitty site".

Folks, you can't make this shit up...

Guy gets himself thrown in the pokey for three years, joins a message board, calls others dumbasses, tells people they're wasting their time, then refers to the message board HE JOINED as a "shitty site".

Folks, you can't make this shit up...

I called them dumbasses because they were being ignorant if you go and look back. I don't see what point your trying to make.

Irrelevant. You know the law. If you want to fight the law, do it the right way. If you break the law and you go to jail because of it, then you take your punishment like a man instead of whining about it. Otherwise, don't break the law. If you are going to do the crime, be prepared to do the time. :)
Is your post a joke? it gives me an internal upset to see that members on a political forum can't see the simple factors of the fucked up system.

:blahblah:
What is the point of you posting like a dumbass,
Well you're one to talk since that is exactly what you've been doing.

I've just looked at your profile, you don't suit this forum so nobody likes you.
Since you are referring to ChrisL., she suits this forum just fine, and there are a lot of people here that like her.
You on the other hand, not so much.

Last edited:
Life is all about consequences. There is indeed a consequence for every decision you make in life. One's goal should be to have more positive ones than negative.

-Geaux

It should make a person feel embarrassed and like a loser.
i don't see your point only if you did something bad. lot of the time they can't control what is going on in their life or they get locked up for things that aren't morally bad enough to sit in a cell for 23 hours a day.

Such as? You most certainly can control what is going on in your life . . . You are the one in charge of your decisions.

Hmm..... not always. Not all who are convicted are criminals or "bad people". No idea about the OP here but I'm reluctant to draw a blanket conclusion that requires believing the State/System is always right.

Particularly since I had my life saved by a person who after getting my blood loss under control and safely to the hospital, quietly slipped out, left the car and made his own way home because he happened to be a wanted "criminal". That could happen to any of us, without warning.

Irrelevant. You know the law. If you want to fight the law, do it the right way. If you break the law and you go to jail because of it, then you take your punishment like a man instead of whining about it. Otherwise, don't break the law. If you are going to do the crime, be prepared to do the time. :)
Is your post a joke? it gives me an internal upset to see that members on a political forum can't see the simple factors of the fucked up system.

It is no joke. Yeah, the system is fucked. But what Chris said is true.

i don't see your point only if you did something bad. lot of the time they can't control what is going on in their life or they get locked up for things that aren't morally bad enough to sit in a cell for 23 hours a day.

Such as? You most certainly can control what is going on in your life . . . You are the one in charge of your decisions.

Hmm..... not always. Not all who are convicted are criminals or "bad people". No idea about the OP here but I'm reluctant to draw a blanket conclusion that requires believing the State/System is always right.

Particularly since I had my life saved by a person who after getting my blood loss under control and safely to the hospital, quietly slipped out, left the car and made his own way home because he happened to be a wanted "criminal". That could happen to any of us, without warning.

It is no joke. Yeah, the system is fucked. But what Chris said is true.
Your message is rich with contradiction.

Forum List

Back