I've been to prison for 3 years

Have you ever seen anyone in your life have something, for example, like they need to protect their family, so they kill someone or something of the like but what they did was illegal. It's not fair that some people just want to take drugs to enjoy themselves and they get locked up or get done for it. it is not morally wrong to take drugs and you can blame the governments for limiting what you can do in your life.
No, I've never seen anyone kill someone or anything like it. What would be like it? Don't blame government for the drug laws, society doesn't want them legal so the government is doing its' job. And you don't get to define morality for everyone else.

Should we have drug dealers hanging on the street corners? Is that the kind of place YOU want to live?

Both of these posts of yours (#18 &19) can be summarized in this way.

• The war on drugs is a failure
  • We need to regulate drugs, did we not learn anything from the prohibition of alcohol?
  • We need to decriminalize the use of drugs of abuse, and administer them much as we do with Methadone
  • Thus, those who sell drugs on the street will have fewer customers.
  • Start by taking Marijuana off of Schedule I, and allow each to state decide to regulate it, or continue its prohibition

Should we have drug dealers hanging on the street corners? Is that the kind of place YOU want to live?

• We need to regulate drugs, did we not learn anything from the prohibition of alcohol?
  • We need to decriminalize the use of drugs of abuse, and administer them much as we do with Methadone
  • Start by taking Marijuana off of Schedule I, and allow each to state decide to regulate it, or continue its prohibition

Well, I agree about marijuana. It's not any worse than cigarettes or alcohol, but I do believe that most people who are actually in jail for marijuana are there for other crimes as well, and the marijuana was just an "added charge." I have heard of growers growing it illegally and being arrested for that. While I think it probably should be legal, there would still be "rules" to regulate it.

I know how to, easy.
SONIC_LOST_WORLD_E3_FINAL_COLOURS_SONIC.png

Prison ought to be for the violent criminal, not for someone who was in possession of crack for sale,or sold one rock on the street. Violent criminals are those who use force or instill fear in the victim. Robbery, rape, carjacking, home invasion, kidnaping and false imprisonment, domestic violence, terrorism or criminal threats; or commit fraud and or conspire to take the life savings of vulnerable people, in particular seniors.

Know this might seem an odd question, but where do you think the majority of people locked up get the money for their drugs?

40 hr a week jobs?

Inheritances?

charity?

Crime, of course. So not only does the War on Drugs support a black market, spend money to enforce drug laws, it punishes offenders with free room and board + free medical care + free clothing / Shoes + the ability to network with similar entrepreneurs and after decades of war, the War on Drugs has not curtailed the use of drugs in America.

Well, I agree about marijuana. It's not any worse than cigarettes or alcohol, but I do believe that most people who are actually in jail for marijuana are there for other crimes as well, and the marijuana was just an "added charge." I have heard of growers growing it illegally and being arrested for that. While I think it probably should be legal, there would still be "rules" to regulate it.

Tobacco and Alcohol kill people and the cost to treat the illnesses associated with the abuse of both is enormous. Simple possession of MJ is now an infraction in CA. See 11357 H&S for more detail:

(b) Except as authorized by law, every person who possesses not
more than 28.5 grams of marijuana, other than concentrated cannabis,
is guilty of an infraction punishable by a fine of not more than one
hundred dollars ($100).

FYI

[In California, because marijuana penalties for possession are more severe after 28.5 grams (a little over an ounce), it is useful to know exactly how many marijuana cigarettes equal an ounce. An ounce (28.35 grams) typically makes about 60 marijuana cigarettes, which are popularly referred to as joints. However, this can vary depending on the potency of the joint. It would not be extremely unusual for an ounce to make somewhere over 100 cigarettes or as little as 30. This is not to confuse a joint with a blunt. A marijuana cigar, or blunt, typically holds much more marijuana (often multiple grams per blunt), so less than 30 blunts will collectively contain 1 ounce of marijuana.]
Read more: California Marijuana Penalties: Possesion Over/Under 28.5 grams

(c) Except as authorized by law, every person who possesses MORE
than 28.5 grams of marijuana, other than concentrated cannabis, shall
be punished by imprisonment in a county jail for a period of not
more than six months or by a fine of not more than five hundred
dollars ($500), or by both such fine and imprisonment.

Tobacco and Alcohol kill people and the cost to treat the illnesses associated with the abuse of both is enormous. Simple possession of MJ is now an infraction in CA. See 11357 H&S for more detail:

hundred dollars ($100).

FYI

[In California, because marijuana penalties for possession are more severe after 28.5 grams (a little over an ounce), it is useful to know exactly how many marijuana cigarettes equal an ounce. An ounce (28.35 grams) typically makes about 60 marijuana cigarettes, which are popularly referred to as joints. However, this can vary depending on the potency of the joint. It would not be extremely unusual for an ounce to make somewhere over 100 cigarettes or as little as 30. This is not to confuse a joint with a blunt. A marijuana cigar, or blunt, typically holds much more marijuana (often multiple grams per blunt), so less than 30 blunts will collectively contain 1 ounce of marijuana.]

That is the same law here in Massachusetts.

hundred dollars ($100).

FYI

That is the same law here in Massachusetts.

Google MJ laws in some of the very red states.

Have you ever seen anyone in your life have something, for example, like they need to protect their family, so they kill someone or something of the like but what they did was illegal. It's not fair that some people just want to take drugs to enjoy themselves and they get locked up or get done for it. it is not morally wrong to take drugs and you can blame the governments for limiting what you can do in your life.
No, I've never seen anyone kill someone or anything like it. What would be like it? Don't blame government for the drug laws, society doesn't want them legal so the government is doing its' job. And you don't get to define morality for everyone else.
But drugs are legal. You can boy them at the store. The government just tells you which ones.

I know how to, easy.
SONIC_LOST_WORLD_E3_FINAL_COLOURS_SONIC.png
Sonic looks like he is about to bend over. Are you saying you know how to take it up the ass?
Sonic can take it up the ass if he wants to, if he's not into that shit, it's very rare it'll happen to him, I imagine. You already all know the prison system is fucked up and unjust, that stupid hippy woman who is posting here won't wake up and see it until she gets put in their for shaking her baby, nobody likes her on this site and she thinks by being a dumb basic bitch that people are going to be her friend.

When did going to prison become something to be proud of?

It should make a person feel embarrassed and like a loser.
i don't see your point only if you did something bad. lot of the time they can't control what is going on in their life or they get locked up for things that aren't morally bad enough to sit in a cell for 23 hours a day.

Such as? You most certainly can control what is going on in your life . . . You are the one in charge of your decisions.

Hmm..... not always. Not all who are convicted are criminals or "bad people". No idea about the OP here but I'm reluctant to draw a blanket conclusion that requires believing the State/System is always right.

Particularly since I had my life saved by a person who after getting my blood loss under control and safely to the hospital, quietly slipped out, left the car and made his own way home because he happened to be a wanted "criminal". That could happen to any of us, without warning.

The title of this thread: I've been to prison for 3 years.

Post #1, an image of Sonic the Hedgehog. WTF does Sonic the Hedgehog have to do with being in prison?

If OP was in prison for a period of time as claimed, why brag about it? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
When did going to prison become something to be proud of?
It may depend on why a person is there. If they feel strongly enough about what got them thrown in there, they may not care about their getting such a punishment. They may just be glad that they got across whatever point it is that they were trying to make if they were trying to make one in any way that is of course.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back