I've always thought she was pretty even though hollywood didn't hype her that way

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
I always thought Angela Lansbury was pretty. Hollywood didn't paint her as a hottie. Are there any people you thought were attractive that most people never thought of that way?

JmNyb3A9MQ

Well I know she's not what society would consider pretty. But I just always think of her as pretty myself. Do you guys have anyone like that?

To me, this beautiful precious gentleman should be all over TV and from 2010-2013, the A&E network was the station who made it a reality. :) :) :)

51PrnoU1vEL._SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

God bless you and the birthday boy always!!!

Holly

P.S. His name is Matt Passmore and today he hits the big 5-0. :) :) :)

I always thought Angela Lansbury was pretty. Hollywood didn't paint her as a hottie. Are there any people you thought were attractive that most people never thought of that way?

JmNyb3A9MQ

Sorry, I didn't think she was attractive. Her best look was in Samson and Delilah with Victor Mature and Hedy Lamarr.......Angela Lansbury played Samsons wife Semadar, who was killed at the wedding feast........

1703463564044.png

To me, this beautiful precious gentleman should be all over TV and from 2010-2013, the A&E network was the station who made it a reality. :) :) :)

51PrnoU1vEL._SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

God bless you and the birthday boy always!!!

Holly

P.S. His name is Matt Passmore and today he hits the big 5-0. :) :) :)

The Glades had a nice concept....Chicago cop relocates to Florida.....they just had horrible writing for the show......

The Glades had a nice concept....Chicago cop relocates to Florida.....they just had horrible writing for the show......
My only complaint about the show is that it became one of the past way too early.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. So who do you think shot Jim? I pick Ray's mother.

Forum List

Back