Ivanka Trump, husband vacation on billionaire Democrat’s yacht

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Hey trump rubes they are laughing and mocking you in your trailer parks

Donald Trump’s closest advisers — his daughter Ivanka and her husband, Jared Kushner — are vacationing this week in Croatia, where they were spotted on a $200 million yacht owned by Hollywood mogul and Democratic donor David Geffen.

Gaffe, however, is now squarely in the Clinton camp, lining up for a tough general election against Ivanka’s father.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/16/ivanka-trump-husband-vacation-on-billionaire-democrats-yacht/

You might not believe this, guno. Some human beings socialize with people that are somewhat different than they are. You know, like how some Jews are friends with Christians?

You think your section 8 apartment is better then a trailer?

Hey hilly, your buddy is selling out to Trump. David Geffin has Ivanka and husband on his yacht in a big kiss ass.

• Banned
Hey hilly, your buddy is selling out to Trump. David Geffin has Ivanka and husband on his yacht in a big kiss ass.
nope, you stupid stupid idiot, he gives a lot of money and is working to elect clinton, trumps family on the other hand is mocking you lower IQ mooks, They are trumps top advisors, and they are taking you rubes in flyover country for a ride

Geffen is close friends with President Barack Obama and donated to both Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders during the Democratic primary

You might not believe this, guno. Some human beings socialize with people that are somewhat different than they are.

That's enough to get you branded a RINO these days. I wonder if Ivanka will register to vote this time come November.
Branded. Well. Some folks understand that no matter what they do, somebody will criticize them. Branding is for cows. Brand a rhino? If branding someone for not staying with "their own kind" is your thing, go ahead on.

You might not believe this, guno. Some human beings socialize with people that are somewhat different than they are.

That's enough to get you branded a RINO these days. I wonder if Ivanka will register to vote this time come November.
Branded. Well. Some folks understand that no matter what they do, somebody will criticize them. Branding is for cows. Brand a rhino? If branding someone for not staying with "their own kind" is your thing, go ahead on.
That's not my thing. Ask Ted Cruz.

Ted Cruz was on the boat too?

Donald Trump’s closest advisers — his daughter Ivanka and her husband, Jared Kushner — are vacationing this week in Croatia, where they were spotted on a $200 million yacht owned by Hollywood mogul and Democratic donor David Geffen.

Gaffe, however, is now squarely in the Clinton camp, lining up for a tough general election against Ivanka’s father.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/16/ivanka-trump-husband-vacation-on-billionaire-democrats-yacht/
don't say anything about a dem being with them.. Hack
Not to mention, not everyone is as divided as you are, Stalinist faggot

That guno sure is a angry little Heeb, those negroid ways are rubbing off on him

The openly gay Hollywood executive then donated the maximum amount allowed to both Sanders and Hillary during the primary.

Geffen has also hosted some of the most vocal supporters of the Democratic party and Hillary on the yacht over the past few years.

In April he hosted guests including Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King, Jimmy Iovine and Rita Wilson on the yacht.

Also on that trip was Bruce Springsteen, who during a June concert in Germany held up a sign that read 'F*** Trump.'

Ivanka and Jared vacation with Democratic billionaire David Geffen

Republicans aren't allowed to be friends with Democrats and vise versa? Such rules guno. Sucks to be you and to live in the misery you've created for yourself. Some of my very best friends disagree with me politically.

don't say anything about a dem being with them.. Hack
Not to mention, not everyone is as divided as you are, Stalinist faggot
go sodomize yourself with a cross goy boi, you are mad because trump and his family are mocking you rubes in flyover country

You give Ted Cruz access to your thing?

Forum List

Back