Why Are Democrat Controlled Cities Such Cesspits of Homophobia?

Why are virtually ALL cities "Democrat-controlled"?

Start there.

Actually start further back -- how does a political party "control" a city? Let alone, all of them?

Start there.

Actually start further back -- how does a political party "control" a city? Let alone, all of them?

Not my fault Democrats congregate like cockroaches and riot, murder, rape and practice homophobia.

Not my fault you can't touch the question(s).
Please read the rules about staying on topic. Start your own thread if you want to discuss why Democrats like to congregate like cockroaches.

If the left had any self awareness they would hang their heads in shame.

Protesters Yell Gay Slurs at Cops in Milwaukee

It has nothing to do with democrats and everything to do with the black community. Homosexuality is still very much taboo in the black community. Especially for gay men. I know this as I have two gay men in my family and many of my family member don't accept them. And my family are not religious people so it is all about homophobia that runs rampant in the black community.

That's where the handouts are. You know, free shit. Freeloaders repay their masters with votes. Then, you have cities like ghost towns because working people are tired of excessive taxation to pay for the "free shit" and move into unincorporated areas leaving the freeloaders in the city and those are voting for Democrats. It is a diabolical cycle.
The answer is above.

It has nothing to do with democrats and everything to do with the black community. Homosexuality is still very much taboo in the black community. Especially for gay men. I know this as I have two gay men in my family and many of my family member don't accept them. And my family are not religious people so it is all about homophobia that runs rampant in the black community.
OK then, why are blacks so homophobic?

So does Obama gag when he has to defend them?

So does Obama gag when he has to defend them?

I didn't say all black people were against homosexuals. I doubt Obama is a homophobe. People who are educated tend to be more open minded.

As a Republican and a conservative, I am upset that liberals have taken over America. The liberals won. They kicked our asses and they destroyed our vision of a fascist, totalitarian government that burns books and forces people to pray in school. Damnit!

Forum List

Back