Ivanka on dad's announcement night: I'm done with politics: "I'm choosing to prioritize my young children & private life we're creating", she told FOX

Ole Sleepy Joe is going to beat that bitch with a bat even worse than he did in 2020.

Watch....
I hope Trump gets primaried and Biden’s decides not to run, two of the worst candidates and Presidents ever. They are an embarrassment to our country.

She wont be missed. The Don can buy as many daughters as he wants. Kimberley is better looking and has bigger tits.
She wont be introducing any pro slut bills either..

I’ve voted for republicans since Reagan….I wouldn’t vote dem for anything…

This just proves you to be both stubborn and stupid. You like the Republican tax breaks for the wealthy, the economic crashes, and the off-shoring of your manufacturing. You're not voting for a program or a platform, and you should be.

COUNTRY BEFORE PARTY or you won't have a country.

Ivanka is tired of the shit
Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 10.56.14 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 10.50.22 AM.png

"Walk faster, Saudi Pawn. The perv is still stalking me."

She got a taste of what it's like to be in politics and decided that living under a microscope (which is the bane of all who serve in politics) wasn't for her, so she's going back to having a private life.

Makes sense actually. She tried it, didn't like it, so now is going back to what she's comfortable with. To tell you the truth, I can't really blame her. Most of my career in the Navy was spent living in a fishbowl, as I was in one of the jobs where EVERYONE in the command knew who you were and paid attention to what you did, both on and off duty. Now that I no longer live in a fishbowl and have some semblance of a private life, I enjoy it much more.

Did you miss the answer you quoted?

"I love my father very much. This time around, I am choosing to prioritize my young children and the private life we are creating as a family, I do not plan to be involved in politics."
Did you miss that 2 billion her hubby got and those dozen or so Chinese trademarks she got as soon as her daddy was elected?

Guess she felt that is probably the best she can get out of her daddy being president -- and has little belief he will be president again...

She got a taste of what it's like to be in politics and decided that living under a microscope (which is the bane of all who serve in politics) wasn't for her, so she's going back to having a private life.

Makes sense actually. She tried it, didn't like it, so now is going back to what she's comfortable with. To tell you the truth, I can't really blame her. Most of my career in the Navy was spent living in a fishbowl, as I was in one of the jobs where EVERYONE in the command knew who you were and paid attention to what you did, both on and off duty. Now that I no longer live in a fishbowl and have some semblance of a private life, I enjoy it much more.

Ivanka grew tired of constantly defending her Daddy

"Ivanka Trump, in an exclusive interview with Fox News Digital, said "I love my father very much. This time around, I am choosing to prioritize my young children and the private life we are creating as a family," Ivanka Trump told Fox News Digital. "I do not plan to be involved in politics. Ivanka’s comments come after her father announced his third presidential campaign Tuesday night. Neither Ivanka nor Donald Trump Jr. attended their father’s announcement ceremony at Mar-a-Lago. Ivanka led efforts for legislation that doubled the child tax credit and expanded eligibility while successfully advocating for the largest expansion ever of Child Care and Development Block Grants. Ivanka also worked with members of Congress to secure 12 weeks of paid family leave for federal workers."

Ivanka seems to have been intimidated by Biden and the Deep State to withdraw herself from politics...who threatened her? Was it Hunter? One of Obama's daughters? Or is this something Ivanka was going to do anyway, considered her and her hubby got their 2 billion from the Saudis and told America to f-off. Part of me always thought she was secretly a liberal anyway -- look at how she was trying to double child tax credits and expand family leave for Deep State fed employees, basically Democrat welfare crap. So maybe she is just showing her MAGA base that she really wasn't one of them after all....pity..
She's just smart enough to know that the mudwrestling of politics is not her cup of tea.

Did you miss that 2 billion her hubby got and those dozen or so Chinese trademarks she got as soon as her daddy was elected?

Guess she felt that is probably the best she can get out of her daddy being president -- and has little belief he will be president again...
Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.

Again, did you miss her answer that you quoted?

She says why, then you wonder why.

Ha ha. How ignorant.

Forum List

Back