Ivanka on dad's announcement night: I'm done with politics: "I'm choosing to prioritize my young children & private life we're creating", she told FOX

Well, that didn’t take long…

The attacks, fact checks, and misinformation start immediately upon announcing….

I wonder if Biden will campaign from the WH basement this time around…

Would any of you blame the children of ANY politician for bowing out? The personal and often vile attacks are brutal and never-ending. No way I would subject my children to that kind of life. Especially since they have small children

But you know the scum that act that way will rear their ugliness anyway. This thread will prove that.

Would any of you blame the children of ANY politician for bowing out? The personal and often vile attacks are brutal and never-ending. No way I would subject my children to that kind of life. Especially since they have small children

But you know the scum that act that way will rear their ugliness anyway. This thread will prove that.
Yeah, it is like when the right attacked Chelsea Clinton in her youth, or the left attacking the Bush Twins, and Palin kids and Trump kids or the Right attacking Obama kids and Biden Daughter…

I left Hunter off the list because he deserves to be bashed and is a waste of damn life…

If you think his children are the reason for his popularity you're dumber than I thought.
This will have literally ZERO impact on anything of consequence.

Not even sure why it's in politics as it is that irrelevant
Where did I state, or suggest, that his children were the reason for his popularity?

Stop projecting dude. I know it's extremely difficult for you people, but please try to stay in the realm of facts.

Yeah, that’s why you’re in a political message board….hahahahahahahaha
He was writing about Ivanka and not himself…

What will you do when Trump fails to win the General Election if he win the nomination?

My bet is you will scream “ Stolen Election “ and spend another four years like the left did when Bush and Trump did by writing and crying every moment!

And still beat Trump if he did!
We shall see….I personally wish Trump had stepped aside to support DeSantis, but it is what it is…

After two more years of progressive destruction of America, the people will be ready to vote for a dirty sock over Biden.

He was writing about Ivanka and not himself…

What will you do when Trump fails to win the General Election if he win the nomination?

My bet is you will scream “ Stolen Election “ and spend another four years like the left did when Bush and Trump did by writing and crying every moment!
I’ll vote for my party’s nominee….what else?

We shall see….I personally wish Trump had stepped aside to support DeSantis, but it is what it is…

After two more years of progressive destruction of America, the people will be ready to vote for a dirty sock over Biden.
Republicans hold the House or should hold the House, so let be clear it isn’t just the Progressives now but also Republicans who will be looked at.

Notice the uptick of Libertarian and “ None of the Above “ vote and you might have to worry if the voter is sick of the two party system?

I agree Trump should have endorsed someone and stayed out of it!

Republicans hold the House or should hold the House, so let be clear it isn’t just the Progressives now but also Republicans who will be looked at.

Notice the uptick of Libertarian and “ None of the Above “ vote and you might have to worry if the voter is sick of the two party system?

I agree Trump should have endorsed someone and stayed out of it!
Yeah, that’s a concern, and obviously what dems are hoping for.

Forum List

Back