It's vitally important for the sake of our democracy, especially after all the damage inflicted by Trump,.......

........that the American people view Trump's trial as fair and impartial. For that reason, Judge Aileen Cannon must at least consider recusing herself. Not because Trump appointed her, but because of her previous rulings in his favor.

The criminal case against President Donald J. Trump over his hoarding of classified documents was randomly assigned to Judge Aileen M. Cannon, a court official for the Southern District of Florida said on Saturday.

The chief clerk of the federal court system there, Angela E. Noble, also confirmed that Judge Cannon would continue to oversee the case unless she recused herself.

The news of Judge Cannon’s assignment raised eyebrows because of her role in an earlier lawsuit filed by Mr. Trump challenging the F.B.I.’s search of his Florida club and estate, Mar-a-Lago. In issuing a series of rulings favorable to him,
Judge Cannon, a Trump appointee, effectively disrupted the investigation until a conservative appeals court ruled she never had legitimate legal authority to intervene.

My personal opinion is the evidence is so strong even a biased judge can't change the verdict. But for the sake of keeping the proceeding beyond reproach she should back away.
But it’s OK for him to be tried by Judges the Democrats appointed

our" democracy is not served by turning a blind eye to criminality,

Neither is it served by turning a jaundiced eye on a political opponent for political gain.

The truth is, most people see this persecution For precisely what it is, cheap, political games more indicative of a 3rd World junta than a once great Democracy.

When did I suggest an insurrection against Biden?

WASHINGTON — A scathing decision on Thursday by a federal appeals court panel that shut down a lower court judge’s interference in a criminal investigation involving former President Donald J. Trump has highlighted a question: Is there such a thing as a Trump judge?

The case pitted one Trump appointee against two others. On one side was Judge Aileen M. Cannon of the Southern District of Florida, who legal experts across the ideological spectrum said showed unusual solicitude to the former president. On the other were two of the three judges who overturned her, Andrew L. Brasher and Britt Grant, who said she had greatly overstepped her authority in getting involved.

According to 3 people. A judge is a person. Shockingly, the judicial branch acts as a balance against the executive branch. Hopefully, the system will work as intended.

........that the American people view Trump's trial as fair and impartial. For that reason, Judge Aileen Cannon must at least consider recusing herself. Not because Trump appointed her, but because of her previous rulings in his favor.

The criminal case against President Donald J. Trump over his hoarding of classified documents was randomly assigned to Judge Aileen M. Cannon, a court official for the Southern District of Florida said on Saturday.

The chief clerk of the federal court system there, Angela E. Noble, also confirmed that Judge Cannon would continue to oversee the case unless she recused herself.

The news of Judge Cannon’s assignment raised eyebrows because of her role in an earlier lawsuit filed by Mr. Trump challenging the F.B.I.’s search of his Florida club and estate, Mar-a-Lago. In issuing a series of rulings favorable to him,
Judge Cannon, a Trump appointee, effectively disrupted the investigation until a conservative appeals court ruled she never had legitimate legal authority to intervene.

My personal opinion is the evidence is so strong even a biased judge can't change the verdict. But for the sake of keeping the proceeding beyond reproach she should back away.
You’re a pathetic stupid twat.

We aren’t a democracy, first of all. You moron. And secondly, you’re actually terrified that a judge might be fair.

Gfy.

Last edited:

/——/ 1. Trump caused no damage. 2. We’re not a democracy.
That is all.

You literally haven't seen a single piece of evidence, you ignorant stupid Cock sucking mother fucker

How do we survive with half the country being this totally ignorant?
We don't, is the short story.

Time to take corrective action

Forum List

Back