No Need To Worry About Climate Change Anymore

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
We're doomed anyway. As we save the planet from Climate Change, the Universe will wind up evaporating, taking us with it.

Stephen Hawking's most famous prediction could mean that everything in the universe is doomed to evaporate, new study says​

I have about 115 different dates circled that various climate experts have said the world will end. Everytime one of the red circles passes and nothing changes I am upset. :( I just want them to be right for once, my own mortality doesn't matter!

We're doomed anyway. As we save the planet from Climate Change, the Universe will wind up evaporating, taking us with it.

Stephen Hawking's most famous prediction could mean that everything in the universe is doomed to evaporate, new study says​

Unless it's replenished by God. Then, the universe can continue forever and ever...

Nonsense.

All we have to do is pay higher taxes and destroy capitalism.

Then we will live forever!!

Nonsense.

All we have to do is pay higher taxes and destroy capitalism.

Then we will live forever!!
I was wondering if anyone would suggest that the rich should pay higher taxes in order to stop the universe from evaporating. I wonder what the price tag on that would be?

Forum List

Back