It's vitally important for the sake of our democracy, especially after all the damage inflicted by Trump,.......

No, it's about an un American ex president who wants to play by his own rules.
No, you stupid fucktard.

NOT AT ALL.

You fucking leftard scumbags are so out of it you think this is about one man.

I hope you ALL choke on your own bullshit.

Occasionally.

Right now I hate leftards with a passion.

Well
If on all the occasions you were, you would have had passion then, we might not be in this situation.

Talking to all the 3rd party, independents and what not.
There is only 2 choices
Reasonable
Left-tards.

Well
If on all the occasions you were, you would have had passion then, we might not be in this situation.

Hey - I have a necklace of commie ears.

I've done my part.

And I can do it again, if need be

Talking to all the 3rd party, independents and what not.
There is only 2 choices
Reasonable
Left-tards.

The lunatic left isn't long for this world.

At this very moment the leftard financial structure is falling apart. Soon there won't be any money to bribe college students for their votes.

Then the leftschmucks won't win any more elections.

Hey - I have a necklace of commie ears.

I've done my part.

And I can do it again, if need be

The lunatic left isn't long for this world.

At this very moment the leftard financial structure is falling apart. Soon there won't be any money to bribe college students for their votes.

Then the leftschmucks won't win any more elections.

Can I see the ears?

........that the American people view Trump's trial as fair and impartial. For that reason, Judge Aileen Cannon must at least consider recusing herself. Not because Trump appointed her, but because of her previous rulings in his favor.

The criminal case against President Donald J. Trump over his hoarding of classified documents was randomly assigned to Judge Aileen M. Cannon, a court official for the Southern District of Florida said on Saturday.

The chief clerk of the federal court system there, Angela E. Noble, also confirmed that Judge Cannon would continue to oversee the case unless she recused herself.

The news of Judge Cannon’s assignment raised eyebrows because of her role in an earlier lawsuit filed by Mr. Trump challenging the F.B.I.’s search of his Florida club and estate, Mar-a-Lago. In issuing a series of rulings favorable to him,
Judge Cannon, a Trump appointee, effectively disrupted the investigation until a conservative appeals court ruled she never had legitimate legal authority to intervene.

My personal opinion is the evidence is so strong even a biased judge can't change the verdict. But for the sake of keeping the proceeding beyond reproach she should back away.
Naw, let's just see how this thing plays out.

Oh, these retard leftist wannnabe "elites" have no clue how bad they are fucking up.

Their elitism and their goons. vs. 1000s or 100s of thousands or over a million of Americans that don't wanna take any more of their bullshit.

Whoever it is that has this in their sig or avatar.. That's good!

THIS is the liberal mindset, you sorry sacks of dogshit!

Bostonians, crackers, Americans blacks, American Asians, American Indians, Out West white people, Teh Mexican Americans,

The Non-Mexican Latino Americans, The South Africans, probably NOT the Somalia thing Obama planted in the US.

Over 100K Muslim Somalian immigrants Into 1 area in Minnesota and .

Remember when the 5 year old was ripped from his mother's hand and tossed to his death from the 2nd floor of a mall by a Somalian Muslim immigrant?

I do.

Last edited:
It would be naïve and foolish to assume that Cannon would be fair and impartial, particularly given her reckless, irresponsible handling of the challenge to the Mar-a-Lago collection of evidence.
so lets get an "impartial" judge that your side picks out...im sure that one can be trusted to be fair and impartial....you are the foolish one jones...

........that the American people view Trump's trial as fair and impartial. For that reason, Judge Aileen Cannon must at least consider recusing herself. Not because Trump appointed her, but because of her previous rulings in his favor.

The criminal case against President Donald J. Trump over his hoarding of classified documents was randomly assigned to Judge Aileen M. Cannon, a court official for the Southern District of Florida said on Saturday.

The chief clerk of the federal court system there, Angela E. Noble, also confirmed that Judge Cannon would continue to oversee the case unless she recused herself.

The news of Judge Cannon’s assignment raised eyebrows because of her role in an earlier lawsuit filed by Mr. Trump challenging the F.B.I.’s search of his Florida club and estate, Mar-a-Lago. In issuing a series of rulings favorable to him,
Judge Cannon, a Trump appointee, effectively disrupted the investigation until a conservative appeals court ruled she never had legitimate legal authority to intervene.

My personal opinion is the evidence is so strong even a biased judge can't change the verdict. But for the sake of keeping the proceeding beyond reproach she should back away.
What a joke, a DEM supporter worried about rule of law. BHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!! If you cared about rule of law you wouldn't be a DEM supporter DUH

All the damage to "democracy" has been done by your side, you fucking hack.

Democracy defenders and advocates for the rule of law were elated when the indictment of former president Donald Trump was unsealed, revealing a damning array of evidence that should finally vindicate the principle that the law applies to presidents and ex-presidents just as it does to all other Americans. Elation was tempered, however, when Judge Aileen M. Cannon’s name appeared on court documents. She infamously botched a civil case brought by Trump to recover the very same documents now at issue in the criminal case, a decision so lacking in logic and precedent that the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit swiftly repudiated her ruling and sent Trump packing.

The 11th Circuit’s ruling was particularly dismissive in reversing Cannon: “The law is clear. We cannot write a rule that allows any subject of a search warrant to block government investigations after the execution of the warrant. Nor can we write a rule that allows only former presidents to do so.” Specifically, the panel held she didn’t have jurisdiction and should not have ruled on the case.

To make matters worse, in the civil case, Cannon posited that Trump deserved special treatment because he is a former president (“[a]s a function of Plaintiff’s former position as President of the United States, the stigma associated with the subject seizure is in a league of its own”). A judge who begins with the unconstitutional premise that Trump is not subject to the law like any other defendant would have a hard time sustaining public faith in the process. Any rulings for Trump would be regarded as evidence of bias; rulings against would be seen as efforts to restore her shattered reputation.

As I said earlier, this isn't just about Cannon being a Trump appointee. It's much more about exposing herself as being unqualified to be a judge due her ignorance of the law.

Wrong.

It’s perfectly appropriate and warranted to be concerned about Cannon’s integrity – or lack thereof.

Just as appropriate and warranted would be for Cannon recusing herself.
So this is no different than when you libscum do the same thing? Go Trump.

Democracy defenders and advocates for the rule of law were elated when the indictment of former president Donald Trump was unsealed, revealing a damning array of evidence that should finally vindicate the principle that the law applies to presidents and ex-presidents just as it does to all other Americans. Elation was tempered, however, when Judge Aileen M. Cannon’s name appeared on court documents. She infamously botched a civil case brought by Trump to recover the very same documents now at issue in the criminal case, a decision so lacking in logic and precedent that the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit swiftly repudiated her ruling and sent Trump packing.

The 11th Circuit’s ruling was particularly dismissive in reversing Cannon: “The law is clear. We cannot write a rule that allows any subject of a search warrant to block government investigations after the execution of the warrant. Nor can we write a rule that allows only former presidents to do so.” Specifically, the panel held she didn’t have jurisdiction and should not have ruled on the case.

To make matters worse, in the civil case, Cannon posited that Trump deserved special treatment because he is a former president (“[a]s a function of Plaintiff’s former position as President of the United States, the stigma associated with the subject seizure is in a league of its own”). A judge who begins with the unconstitutional premise that Trump is not subject to the law like any other defendant would have a hard time sustaining public faith in the process. Any rulings for Trump would be regarded as evidence of bias; rulings against would be seen as efforts to restore her shattered reputation.

As I said earlier, this isn't just about Cannon being a Trump appointee. It's much more about exposing herself as being unqualified to be a judge due her ignorance of the law.
Demscum are unqualified and ignorant yet idiots keep voting them in.

The impeachments were not about jail time but rather removal from office. As for the civil and criminal indictments, "our" democracy is not served by turning a blind eye to criminality, even by a former prez. Some would say especially by a former prez.
Trump committed no crimes.

Forum List

Back