It’s very strange that so many liberals want the economy to crash just because they don’t like Trump

It’s amazing how these liberal fucks want to tell me what to do.

Fuck off. Quarantine yourselves for the rest of your lives. Please.

Voters do not support you right wing motherfuckers. They want to open safely.

Instead of declaring what voters do and do not want, why don't you try finding out from THEM?

No one's going to kick down your door and drag you out, kicking and screaming. If you want to stay quarantined, you're free to do so. In fact, I daresay that in your especial case, you're ENCOURAGED to. Yet somehow, YOU are the one pitching a tantrum because you aren't willing to give other people the same choice they give you.

The lockdowns persist strictly for tanking the economy.

They started to flatten the curve....it’s fucking flat. Liberals moved the goalposts a few times.

Time for business as usual for EVERYONE.

If you are at risk, with an underlying condition or you are old, then take precautions. Otherwise, this is all bulllshit.

If you are at risk you have to go to the grocery store. You can't just lock yourself away. It is not time for business as usual. You are bullshit.

So let me get this straight. At-risk people can't POSSIBLY be expected to "just lock themselves away", but the ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRY can? Speaking of bullshit . . .

You speak bullshit like all Trump supporters. Apparently you see people as expendable. Two Missouri hairdressers exposed 140 people to the coronavirus. How many people will be exposed to it by those 140. That doesn't concern you one bit.

You speak Trump Derangement Syndrome like all leftists. Apparently, you see people as "valuable" only when they're the ones who will serve your agenda. I need no lectures on morality from the likes of you. Tens of millions of people around the world will suffer and die in both the short- and long-term as a result of extended lockdowns, but they don't concern you one bit. They won't get a Democrat elected, so fuck 'em.

Families and businesses destroyed....its desire of many on the left just so it will hurt Trump politically.

If you want people to suffer and businesses to fold because ORANGE MAN BAD, you should really consider therapy, because you are fucked in the head.

You know who you are. Many of you are out there and may of you straight up profess it, like Bill Maher.
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.

It's RWNJs like you who take pleasure in other people's misery.

Really? Explain or site an example.
Just read some of the posts from the RWNJs on this message board.

And no, I'm not going to do the work for you.

In other words, "I can't prove it. You go look around, because I'm SURE that will prove it for me."
No, it's just what I said. I'm not going to do the work for you assholes.

Proving YOUR point is not OUR work, and thinking that it is makes YOU the asshole.

So you can either offer proof of your point, or we can assume that you were being a lying shitbag. Your choice.
Like I said, do you own work you lazy fuck.

It’s your work to provide validated events or content to support what is otherwise a specious statement. Name calling only further weakens your position.

You people have proven nothing. There is no evidence anyone wants to crash the economy to hurt Trump. This is nothing but a conspiracy theory with no basis in reality and no evidence.

You people must think everyone is as stupid as you are. The evidence that you want to crash the economy is that you keep screaming at the top of your lungs for policies that will crash the economy. We wouldn't buy that, "We're demanding it, but we don't really WANT it" line even if you had some shred of respect or credibility.

Families and businesses destroyed....its desire of many on the left just so it will hurt Trump politically.

If you want people to suffer and businesses to fold because ORANGE MAN BAD, you should really consider therapy, because you are fucked in the head.

You know who you are. Many of you are out there and may of you straight up profess it, like Bill Maher.
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.

In other words, "I can't prove it. You go look around, because I'm SURE that will prove it for me."

Proving YOUR point is not OUR work, and thinking that it is makes YOU the asshole.

So you can either offer proof of your point, or we can assume that you were being a lying shitbag. Your choice.

It’s your work to provide validated events or content to support what is otherwise a specious statement. Name calling only further weakens your position.

Being a hypocrite doesn't help him/her/it, either. I'm sure that if I made an assertion of something, and then told him/her/it to go look it up because it was his/her/its job to verify it, he/she/it wouldn't just rush off to do so.
Let's just call it seven now. LOL.

Wanna try for eight?

If you're counting the number of leftist mouthbreathing hypocrites on the board, you're not the seventh, or even the 77th. Sorry.
No stupid, I'm counting the number of replies that you have made to my posts, even though you stated that I'm not worth replying to. LOL.

This is number eight, you stupid twat.

Here's some proof of the OP, I lifted this off PROG-news. They're lying about Sweden, they DO NOT lead the world in deaths per population. Second, they don't mention France, UK, France and Italy have a highers rates of deaths per population. Why would that be? Let's let some PROGS chime in and tell us.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.

Being a hypocrite doesn't help him/her/it, either. I'm sure that if I made an assertion of something, and then told him/her/it to go look it up because it was his/her/its job to verify it, he/she/it wouldn't just rush off to do so.

Wanna try for eight?

If you're counting the number of leftist mouthbreathing hypocrites on the board, you're not the seventh, or even the 77th. Sorry.
No stupid, I'm counting the number of replies that you have made to my posts, even though you stated that I'm not worth replying to. LOL.

So you're celebrating the fact that you're getting my attention, and yet I'M the stupid twat? Far be it from me to spoil what is apparently the only positive thing in your existence, but this is a public message board arguing politics. Most of the people on here aren't worth replying to (so no, you're not even special in your worthlessness). That's just the nature of American politics, for as long as people are idiotic enough to be leftists.

I read 5 pages so that I could know who to call to a meeting with my liberal buddies to discuss the outrageous liberal idea to crash the economy yet 5 pages in I still don’t know who to invite. Who are these liberals wishing the economy to tank? Also, how powerful are liberal wishes? Can they wish me up a winning lotto ticket?

Not only is that a straw man, but it's a really lame one.
You have no idea what a straw man is. My post was a challenge to put a name to who these liberals are who want the economy to tank. Like several other posters noted. If you want a link to a straw man definition let me know. I'll help you use the google machine.

You may not like that I identified your straw man, but that doesn't translate to "Therefore, you don't know what that means". Your post was a really lame attempt at sarcasm to pretend that the idea of the left wanting the economy to crash is "just so ridiculous", and to do it, you set up an equally lame straw man scenario. Go use those links yourself to figure out where you screwed it up.

Next time you want to issue a "challenge", dumbass, try just saying it nice and plain, because you CLEARLY do not have the wit or the language skills for snark.
Listen dip shit (I think that is one level deeper than dumbass), first, sarcasm and straw man are not the same thing so it is really dumb to suggest my post was a straw man lame attempt at sarcasm. Secondly, my post actually contained neither sarcasm nor a strawman. It was indeed snarky though, so you are 1 for 3 which is an "F" unless you are a MLB batter or perhaps the President since both have a lower batting average than that. Regardless the OP is about liberals who wish the economy to tank. Either back it up or GTFOOH with your ignorance of the English language. If it is your second language I apologize for being hard on you since English is harder than Russian to pick up. ;)

Now that you have reached your natural leftist state of screaming incoherently, frothing at the mouth, and having your eyes rolling in opposite directions, my work here is done . . . and your entertainment value has bottomed out to match your intelligent, substantial content levels.

Dismissed.
Fortunately we can all read that you never substantiated the OP, proving my point, so you simply stooped to name calling the ran away like a coward. Must be a Trumper. :0

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.

Wanna try for eight?

So you're celebrating the fact that you're getting my attention, and yet I'M the stupid twat? Far be it from me to spoil what is apparently the only positive thing in your existence, but this is a public message board arguing politics. Most of the people on here aren't worth replying to (so no, you're not even special in your worthlessness). That's just the nature of American politics, for as long as people are idiotic enough to be leftists.

Is the economy really in terrible shape? I think that's overblown. The economy is coming back quickly and the damage may be minimal.

I read 5 pages so that I could know who to call to a meeting with my liberal buddies to discuss the outrageous liberal idea to crash the economy yet 5 pages in I still don’t know who to invite. Who are these liberals wishing the economy to tank? Also, how powerful are liberal wishes? Can they wish me up a winning lotto ticket?

You have no idea what a straw man is. My post was a challenge to put a name to who these liberals are who want the economy to tank. Like several other posters noted. If you want a link to a straw man definition let me know. I'll help you use the google machine.

You may not like that I identified your straw man, but that doesn't translate to "Therefore, you don't know what that means". Your post was a really lame attempt at sarcasm to pretend that the idea of the left wanting the economy to crash is "just so ridiculous", and to do it, you set up an equally lame straw man scenario. Go use those links yourself to figure out where you screwed it up.

Next time you want to issue a "challenge", dumbass, try just saying it nice and plain, because you CLEARLY do not have the wit or the language skills for snark.
Listen dip shit (I think that is one level deeper than dumbass), first, sarcasm and straw man are not the same thing so it is really dumb to suggest my post was a straw man lame attempt at sarcasm. Secondly, my post actually contained neither sarcasm nor a strawman. It was indeed snarky though, so you are 1 for 3 which is an "F" unless you are a MLB batter or perhaps the President since both have a lower batting average than that. Regardless the OP is about liberals who wish the economy to tank. Either back it up or GTFOOH with your ignorance of the English language. If it is your second language I apologize for being hard on you since English is harder than Russian to pick up. ;)

Now that you have reached your natural leftist state of screaming incoherently, frothing at the mouth, and having your eyes rolling in opposite directions, my work here is done . . . and your entertainment value has bottomed out to match your intelligent, substantial content levels.

Dismissed.
Fortunately we can all read that you never substantiated the OP, proving my point, so you simply stooped to name calling the ran away like a coward. Must be a Trumper. :0

The OP was substantiated many times over; fortunately, no one is impressed that you and the mouse in your pocket refuse to see any evidence of things that you don't want to believe. Nor does anyone care that you're crying about your hurt feelings now. Must be a leftist.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.

Wanna try for eight?

Out of curiosity, what number of Internet posts noticing the fact that you exist will it take for you to feel validated as a human-shaped organic entity?

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.

Wanna try for eight?

Out of curiosity, what number of Internet posts noticing the fact that you exist will it take for you to feel validated as a human-shaped organic entity?
Ah, projection.

It appears to me that you are the one using internet posts (44,569 and counting), noting you exist, as validation that you are a somewhat "human-shaped organic entity", LOL.

Dismissed.

The OP was substantiated many times over; fortunately, no one is impressed that you and the mouse in your pocket refuse to see any evidence of things that you don't want to believe. Nor does anyone care that you're crying about your hurt feelings now. Must be a leftist.
Even you know that’s not true so at least we agree that the OP is unsubstantiated but you don’t care. We are square.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.

Wanna try for eight?

Ah, projection.

It appears to me that you are the one using internet posts (44,569 and counting), noting you exist, as validation that you are a somewhat "human-shaped organic entity", LOL.

You're right; you ARE projecting.

I'm discussing politics and current events. YOU are giddily celebrating because someone is noticing you.

Nobody wants the economy to crash. You’re an idiot.

Oh, WELL, if YOU just assert that it's not true, I guess that settles it. That's all we needed, was for some dimwitted nobody on the Internet with delusions of adequacy to swoop in and make a declaration. No more discussion needed. The almighty message board poster Whothefuckisthat? has spoken.
As opposed to you, an anonymous trash bag on the internet, saying it’s true

Ah, the ever-popular "No, YOU are!" school of leftist debate.

You do realize that, to anyone who actually understands English, you basically just accused me of asserting that "Nobody wants the economy to crash", right? Do I need to explain to you how much sillier you've made yourself look, even over and above the laughingstock you normally are?
Ok, trash bag

96820693_815450342315676_1753126270641635328_n.jpg

Nobody wants the economy to crash. You’re an idiot.

Oh, WELL, if YOU just assert that it's not true, I guess that settles it. That's all we needed, was for some dimwitted nobody on the Internet with delusions of adequacy to swoop in and make a declaration. No more discussion needed. The almighty message board poster Whothefuckisthat? has spoken.
As opposed to you, an anonymous trash bag on the internet, saying it’s true

Ah, the ever-popular "No, YOU are!" school of leftist debate.

You do realize that, to anyone who actually understands English, you basically just accused me of asserting that "Nobody wants the economy to crash", right? Do I need to explain to you how much sillier you've made yourself look, even over and above the laughingstock you normally are?
Ok, trash bag

Whoever told you that screaming, "Ok trash bag, Ok trash bag, Ok trash bag" over and over was a brilliant debate strategy lied to you in order to make a fool of you publicly.

Just so you know.

1590772653967.png

Forum List

Back