It’s very strange that so many liberals want the economy to crash just because they don’t like Trump

Families and businesses destroyed....its desire of many on the left just so it will hurt Trump politically.

If you want people to suffer and businesses to fold because ORANGE MAN BAD, you should really consider therapy, because you are fucked in the head.

You know who you are. Many of you are out there and may of you straight up profess it, like Bill Maher.
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.

It's RWNJs like you who take pleasure in other people's misery.
Someone here needs to look in a mirror. It is not the right that want to extend the house arrest of Americans
Partisan hack idiot.

It’s amazing, lefties are proving they want the economy to stay bad just to hurt Trump.

What fucking sick in the head assholes.

100,000 small businesses have closed to never return.

More suicides in LA than COVID deaths.

Fuck you pieces of trash.
Yeah, with the onset of the Chinese Virus the goal was to close the economy until the curve flattened.
Once the curve flattened there are blue state governors and mayors that want the businesses to remain closed
until a vaccine is on the market.
Political games on display, and very transparent.

Families and businesses destroyed....its desire of many on the left just so it will hurt Trump politically.

If you want people to suffer and businesses to fold because ORANGE MAN BAD, you should really consider therapy, because you are fucked in the head.

You know who you are. Many of you are out there and may of you straight up profess it, like Bill Maher.
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.

Really? Explain or site an example.
Just read some of the posts from the RWNJs on this message board.

And no, I'm not going to do the work for you.

In other words, "I can't prove it. You go look around, because I'm SURE that will prove it for me."
No, it's just what I said. I'm not going to do the work for you assholes.

Proving YOUR point is not OUR work, and thinking that it is makes YOU the asshole.

So you can either offer proof of your point, or we can assume that you were being a lying shitbag. Your choice.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.

In other words, "I can't prove it. You go look around, because I'm SURE that will prove it for me."

Proving YOUR point is not OUR work, and thinking that it is makes YOU the asshole.

So you can either offer proof of your point, or we can assume that you were being a lying shitbag. Your choice.
Like I said, do you own work you lazy fuck.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.

The op is talking about you.
The OP doesn't know what he's talking about, because he's a partisan hack asshole just like you.
It's you assholes that want to keep businesses closed and ruin people's lives.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.

The OP doesn't know what he's talking about, because he's a partisan hack asshole just like you.
Nope, that's just what you're told to think.

They? Who are "they"? Give us some proof. Also, provide the context. We all want the economy to SAFELY return to normal - led by FACTS and SCIENCE.
Who is "we". The CDC wants the economy to safely return to normal. But Trump wants the economy to open up NOW, even if it's against CDC guidelines.

"Trump is bad and wrong because of something I just KNOW he wants, my talking points told me to believe it!"

Trump said he was making medical decisions (which could result in life or death) based on his "gut" . When asked for the basis of his decisions he pointed to his head and said "right here".

Trump ignores the scientific and medical advisors around him, and instead goes by his business expertise. Which would be O.K. if it was a business problem and not a medical one.

"Trump said, Trump said, never mind his policies, I'M OUTRAGED OVER THESE WORDS!"

Trump isn't making medical decisions, moron; he's making political decisions, which have public health ramifications in addition to a lot of other ramifications leftists like you want to just pretend don't exist or don't matter. The actual MEDICAL decisions are still being made by your and your doctor, much as I know you really want Daddy Government to do everything for you.

Furthermore, I am completely over this talking point of "Trump ignores advisors, I just KNOW he does". Either prove it - and no, him doing something you don't like is not proof - or stop asserting it as "fact".

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.

Nope, that's just what you're told to think.

Never ASSume that because you parrot talking points, that must mean everyone does.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.

Well, as we've already established, my work is to assume that you're a lying shitbag. Task complete.

They? Who are "they"? Give us some proof. Also, provide the context. We all want the economy to SAFELY return to normal - led by FACTS and SCIENCE.

You have zero interest in facts and science. Your interest is in cherry picked data that fits your bias and the flawed narrative you have been invested in for the past two and a half months.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.

Well, as we've already established, my work is to assume that you're a lying shitbag. Task complete.
In other words, you're too lazy and stupid to figure out how to do searches.

You have zero interest in facts and science. Your interest is in cherry picked data that fits your bias and the flawed narrative you have been invested in for the past two and a half months.

In other words - you have no proof. Thanks for playing...

In other words - you have no proof. Thanks for playing...

I always have proof, Tard-a-roni.

From the very beginning, there have been questions about how coronavirus compares to the flu. In March, one of the top U.S. health officials, Dr. Anthony Fauci, said COVID-19 is far deadlier than the flu.

"The flu has a mortality of 0.1 percent, this has a mortality of 10-times that,” said Dr. Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

However, new data from the CDC suggests a much lower mortality rate for COVID-19 than previously reported.

Some health experts worried that the reopening, combined with the state's limited testing capability, could lead to an increase in cases that could overwhelm hospitals, such as happened in Albany, Georgia, in the early days of the pandemic.

So far, that fear has not been borne out. The preliminary data suggests that reopening has not led to a spike in cases -- but the virus has continued to steadily infect people and shows no signs of waning.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.

Someone here needs to look in a mirror. It is not the right that want to extend the house arrest of Americans
Partisan hack idiot.
Fucking Traitor go back from the country you came from if you don't like it here.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.

Partisan hack idiot.
Fucking Traitor go back from the country you came from if you don't like it here.
Go back from the country I came from? LOL.

I don't find it strange at all. That's what partisan politics leads to, party over country; and the hypocrisy runs rampant.

So your excuse is, "Everyone does it, and look how superior I am for deploring it on both sides without the nasty effort of PROVING anything"?

Since you took the liberty of putting words in my mouth, I don't feel guilty in interpreting your response as you admitting, "Even though I've been a member since Nov 15, 2008, I still lack the ability to see the forest for the trees."

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.

In the same words I used before, IT'S NOT MY JOB TO PROVE YOUR BULLSHIT. And frankly, you're not interesting enough for me to care.

Typical leftist, trying to attack other people for your own sins. Next time, try it on someone stupid enough to care about your opinion.

Buh-bye. :fu:

I don't find it strange at all. That's what partisan politics leads to, party over country; and the hypocrisy runs rampant.

So your excuse is, "Everyone does it, and look how superior I am for deploring it on both sides without the nasty effort of PROVING anything"?

Since you took the liberty of putting words in my mouth, I don't feel guilty in interpreting your response as you admitting, "Even though I've been a member since Nov 15, 2008, I still lack the ability to see the forest for the trees."

Since you want to pretend your posts happen in a vacuum, with no reference to anything you've said in the past, I don't feel guilty in not giving a fat rat's ass about your opinion.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.

And frankly, you're not interesting enough for me to care.
Replying to me six times sure seems to me like you care, LOL.

Good riddance, shit for brains.

Forum List

Back