It's safe to say that most Muslims are harmless, but that doesn't change the fact that Islam is...

1.6 billion Muslims.
I wonder how many are murderous radicals.

There are deep problems in Islamic society.

Until Muslims themselves do more to root out problems amongst their own members - and do so publicly - then the backlash will grow bigger and bigger.

It’s safe to say that ‘blaming’ Muslims and Islam for terrorist attacks fails as a composition fallacy, and that it fails as ignorant, unfounded bigotry and hate.
Oh, shut up. Muslims and their gutter religion are responsible for almost all the violent deaths in the world outside of the black America.

It’s safe to say that ‘blaming’ Muslims and Islam for terrorist attacks fails as a composition fallacy, and that it fails as ignorant, unfounded bigotry and hate.

Good point.

Terrorism the fault of Western society and Christian crusaders.

It has absolutely nothing to do with Islam.

:clap:

Now let me go find all the examples of Christians killing cartoonists in the Middle East.

...the face of modern terrorism. Islam promotes bad ideas that are unparalleled with any other religion.
If Muslims ruled the world and christians felt picked on maybe christians would do stuff like suicide bomb.

But I don't see why radical Muslims are angry. What is so bad here in France or Belgium that they want to blow people up.

They just seem jealous.

We need more good Muslims turning in the bad ones.

I rather thought it succeeded as ignorant, unfounded bigotry and hate.

The far leftist apologists will always find a way to rationalize the killing by extremists in our society.

They did in the 60s and 70s when communists were setting bombs, hijacking planes, and kidnapping and killing politicians. Now they are doing it with Islamic terrorists who would behead them in a heartbeat.

Can you tell me the three main things that radical Islam is upset with us about? Why did the guys attack people in Belgium? What did the Belgium people do to make them so angry? Were those terrorists really poor or really hungry?

If we knew at least what their three demands were maybe we could do something to change but I don't even know what it is that they're mad about

Funny.
The Global Peace Index places the US at 94.
A quick unscientific count up has around 10 Islamic countries higher.

Global Peace Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The index gauges global peace using three broad themes: the level of safety and security in society, the extent of domestic and international conflict, and the degree of militarization.[2] Factors are both internal such as levels of violence and crime within the country and external such as military expenditure and wars.

Good point.

Now let me go find all the examples of Christians killing cartoonists in the Middle East.
Or all of the examples of Muslims killing abortion doctors.

And most gun owners are harmless yet

Muslimsvsguns.jpg

Until Muslims themselves do more to root out problems amongst their own members - and do so publicly - then the backlash will grow bigger and bigger.
And it’s this sort of ignorance and bigotry that foments an unwarranted backlash.

There is no such thing as ‘Islamic society,’ Muslims exist in all manner of societies – including American society.

Muslims do not think, believe, practice their faith, or otherwise act as a single entity – the myth of ‘monolithic Islam’ is yet another manifestation of ignorance concerning Islam and bigotry directed toward Muslims.

Muslims are not individually or collectively responsible for the acts of other Muslims – just as Christians and Jews are not individually or collectively responsible for the acts of other Christians and Jews.

Islam is not the cause of terrorism – terrorism is an issue of crime, not religion, where the tenets of Islam have been misappropriated and perverted by terrorists to ‘justify’ their criminal acts.

And Muslims of good faith and good conscience have brought to the attention of law enforcement criminals who seek to commit acts of terror, contrary to the lie being propagated by Trump that they are not.

If one out of every 100 muslims is a terrorist, that's 16 million terrorists wanting to chop off our heads.
I don't believe it is that high. This is primarily a regional issue. The Arab world is where they are largely the most dangerous. Elsewhere, people just get corrupted. This is more about culture.
If it was only 1% if Muslims are criminal radicals, that comes to 1.3 million of them.
That's about the size of the Chinese Army.

But in reality, it's closer to 10% of them. The thing is, most of the 10% come from specific regions.

And this isn't about jobs. Yes, many of the suicide bombers are unemployed, but their leaders, the big movers, are often from rich families. Bin Laden's father was the biggest contractor in Saudi Arabia.

And it’s this sort of ignorance and bigotry that foments an unwarranted backlash.

There is no such thing as ‘Islamic society,’ Muslims exist in all manner of societies – including American society.

Muslims do not think, believe, practice their faith, or otherwise act as a single entity – the myth of ‘monolithic Islam’ is yet another manifestation of ignorance concerning Islam and bigotry directed toward Muslims.

Muslims are not individually or collectively responsible for the acts of other Muslims – just as Christians and Jews are not individually or collectively responsible for the acts of other Christians and Jews.

Islam is not the cause of terrorism – terrorism is an issue of crime, not religion, where the tenets of Islam have been misappropriated and perverted by terrorists to ‘justify’ their criminal acts.

And Muslims of good faith and good conscience have brought to the attention of law enforcement criminals who seek to commit acts of terror, contrary to the lie being propagated by Trump that they are not.
I keep seeing hypocrisy in you guys. For every time you take the opportunity to raise Hell about our concerns over a real threat, which is Islam, I can show examples of the way you on the left have used similar tactics against whites, rednecks, NASCAR fans, Republicans, Donald Trump, or the Confederate flag.

Basically, you have no room to preach to us about passing judgment on people when you do it 24/7.

Good point.

Yep......about 20 years ago some nutcase killed one. So, for the rest of time, you'll use that example to justify your hatred for Christianity.

Good move.

Good point.

Yep......about 20 years ago some nutcase killed one. So, for the rest of time, you'll use that example to justify your hatred for Christianity.

Good move.
I have no hate for Christianity.
Why would you suggest such a thing?

Funny.
The Global Peace Index places the US at 94.
A quick unscientific count up has around 10 Islamic countries higher.

Global Peace Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The index gauges global peace using three broad themes: the level of safety and security in society, the extent of domestic and international conflict, and the degree of militarization.[2] Factors are both internal such as levels of violence and crime within the country and external such as military expenditure and wars.
Is this a reply to me? So we are the aggressors?

Are they defending Saddam?

Forum List

Back