It's safe to say that most Muslims are harmless, but that doesn't change the fact that Islam is...

I have no hate for Christianity.
Why would you suggest such a thing?
If you're a liberal, supported Obama and Hillary, and keep comparing Muslims with Christians, you obvious don't have any respect for Christians. I never see you defending them.
I've read enough of your posts to see that you don't have a very good opinion of them. Call it what you want. Hatred, loathing, whatever you want to call it.
Not at all...some of my best friends are Christians.
I automatically respond to reactionary statements about any group of people...it's a failing I have.
Why do you sound like a racist who claims to have black friends.
Yes, it's a falling. Constantly playing Devil's Advocate, even when it doesn't make any sense.

Comparing Muslims to Christians is a tactic that many on the left like to do. Now you're trying to play dumb the same way many of them often do.
That's like farting in an elevator and getting off at the next floor leaving everyone to deal with the smell.
Yeah, it was supposed to be a tongue in cheek comment about 'some of my best friends...'

The comparison of Muslims and Christians only happens because the you are singling out all Muslims as the villains.

Perhaps if you described the bad guys as fundamentalist murderous nutters no one would feel the need to look for equivalence elsewhere.
Everybody agrees that fundamentalist murderous nutters of any persuasion are bad people.
Extending that to all Muslims when the evidence shows different is what causes disagreement...known as apologising for terrorists by unthinking Pavlovian droolers.

I happen to think you're a bit smarter but...I could be wrong.
You're guilty of the same thing the MSM and Trump critics are......taking a statement of of context.

You assume that talking about terrorists means we blame all Muslims. However, there are the guilty through violence and the guilty through passive support. 10% of all Muslims are radicalized. But if you ask any Muslim about the subject, a massive number of them are supportive of terrorism. Only a minority of them are strongly against it.
And talking about taking a statement out of context...don't make me go finding quotes by politicians that we are in conflict with Islam.
You know they're there.
Do you know the definition of 'disingenuous'?

I have no hate for Christianity.
Why would you suggest such a thing?
If you're a liberal, supported Obama and Hillary, and keep comparing Muslims with Christians, you obvious don't have any respect for Christians. I never see you defending them.
I've read enough of your posts to see that you don't have a very good opinion of them. Call it what you want. Hatred, loathing, whatever you want to call it.
I automatically respond to reactionary statements about any group of people...it's a failing I have.
Yes, it's a falling. Constantly playing Devil's Advocate, even when it doesn't make any sense.

Comparing Muslims to Christians is a tactic that many on the left like to do. Now you're trying to play dumb the same way many of them often do.
That's like farting in an elevator and getting off at the next floor leaving everyone to deal with the smell.
Yeah, it was supposed to be a tongue in cheek comment about 'some of my best friends...'

The comparison of Muslims and Christians only happens because the you are singling out all Muslims as the villains.

Perhaps if you described the bad guys as fundamentalist murderous nutters no one would feel the need to look for equivalence elsewhere.
Everybody agrees that fundamentalist murderous nutters of any persuasion are bad people.
Extending that to all Muslims when the evidence shows different is what causes disagreement...known as apologising for terrorists by unthinking Pavlovian droolers.

No one is saying that ALL MUSLIMS without exception are rotten. Just that the population in general is. And the religion and it's interpretation most definitely is. Until there is a way to sort the bad apples, you know the implication.

Liberals really need to get an understanding of basic 1) Statistics 2) Statistical inference.

Was it that 30 % support sariah law? over 10 % suicide bombings? 60 % of the prison population in France?Commit 99 % of terrorism? You do realize that this "Not all X" has become a joke among most of us, who didn't flunk the basic statistics class.
What it comes down to is the difference between how we think and how Muslims think. If you want to make an enemy of a Muslim friend, start criticizing other Muslims. Attack a Muslim country and you become the enemy to all Muslims. Muslims find it difficult to get along with other Muslims of different beliefs, but one thing they can agree on is a common enemy and anyone who supports Jews.

Name the time we bombed Saudi Arabia, yet every 911 terrorist was from Saudi Arabia. Why is that? Aren't we their allies? Why are terrorists attacking us from Kuwait, after we literally prevented them from being just another part of Iraq? Explain that for me if you can.

Last edited:

You're guilty of the same thing the MSM and Trump critics are......taking a statement of of context.

You assume that talking about terrorists means we blame all Muslims. However, there are the guilty through violence and the guilty through passive support. 10% of all Muslims are radicalized. But if you ask any Muslim about the subject, a massive number of them are supportive of terrorism. Only a minority of them are strongly against it.
And talking about taking a statement out of context...don't make me go finding quotes by politicians that we are in conflict with Islam.
You know they're there.
Yep....I know what it is. You've just called me a liar. Personally, your Devil's Advocate act in clinical terms is just an exercise in denial.

No one is saying that ALL MUSLIMS without exception are rotten. Just that the population in general is. And the religion and it's interpretation most definitely is. Until there is a way to sort the bad apples, you know the implication.

Liberals really need to get an understanding of basic 1) Statistics 2) Statistical inference.

Was it that 30 % support sariah law? over 10 % suicide bombings? 60 % of the prison population in France?Commit 99 % of terrorism? You do realize that this "Not all X" has become a joke among most of us, who didn't flunk the basic statistics class.
What it comes down to is the difference between how we think and how Muslims think. If you want to make any enemy of a Muslim friend, start criticizing other Muslims. Attack a Muslim country and you become the enemy to all Muslims. Muslims find it difficult to get along with other Muslims of different beliefs, but one thing they can agree on is a common enemy and anyone who supports Jews.

Name the time we bombed Saudi Arabia, yet every 911 terrorist was from Saudi Arabia. Why is that? Aren't we their allies? Why are terrorists attacking us from Kuwait, after we literally prevented them from being just another part of Iraq? Explain that for me if you can.
Because the people that were attacked made it into a religious war to gain support.
And The West is falling for it by declaring that Islam is the enemy rather than the murderous fuckers with their own megalomaniacal agendas.
It's not hard to understand.

...the face of modern terrorism. Islam promotes bad ideas that are unparalleled with any other religion.

I think Bill Maher said it best

If you have that many bad apples, there is something seriously wrong with the orchard
...the face of modern terrorism. Islam promotes bad ideas that are unparalleled with any other religion.

If you have that many bad apples, there is something seriously wrong with the orchard
Interesting.
I was thinking about this.

Throughout history the conflict between two sides with an imbalance of power has meant that the lesser side has resorted to guerilla or 'assymetrical' tactics.
They simply can't foot it toe-to-toe on the battlefield.
This might include terrorism.

There is a real imbalance between the Middle Eastern countries that have been in conflict with Western countries.
They are resorting to the time honoured tactics.
Suicide bombers, drive-by shootings on scooters, IEDs etc.
Then call for more recruits by calling it a religious war.

It wasn't a religious war originally...the West just wanted influence and access to oil but it was declared a religious war by the less powerful side to attract support.

Now the religious call has been commandeered by murderous arseholes with a different agenda beyond simply defending their homelands.
They're also using it to successfully divide the opposition between those that see every Muslim as the enemy and those that look more narrowly for the bad guys.
Fuck them I say.
If we all concentrate on the arseholes we'll sort this out a lot quicker.

Aah... why not just blame Bush for it? Maybe Trump? Or just accept that the Muslim population is rotten. Just look at crime in Germany or France generated by the muslims. They really create the divide themselves, Islam is incompatible with western values. In addition, given that you state we are in war... perhaps it's not smart to immigrate people from nations you are in war with regardless of the cause? Not sure if that is what you tried to say there.

Besides that, muslims have wrecked havoc long before the wars anyway, it's ludicrous to blame the wars for their ass backwards system that was initiated eons ago. The "holy" book with it's interpretation combined with cousin marriages is one society ruining combo. They clearly lack any western values which in general make societies great.

You know they're there.
Yep....I know what it is. You've just called me a liar. Personally, your Devil's Advocate act in clinical terms is just an exercise in denial.
It's black or white eh?
You're either with us or agin us.

Interesting.

Throughout history the conflict between two sides with an imbalance of power has meant that the lesser side has resorted to guerilla or 'assymetrical' tactics.

There is a real imbalance between the Middle Eastern countries that have been in conflict with Western countries.

It wasn't a religious war originally...the West just wanted influence and access to oil but it was declared a religious war by the less powerful side to attract support.

Now the religious call has been commandeered by murderous arseholes with a different agenda beyond simply defending their homelands.
They're also using it to successfully divide the opposition between those that see every Muslim as the enemy and those that look more narrowly for the bad guys.
Fuck them I say.

Aah... why not just blame Bush for it? Maybe Trump? Or just accept that the Muslim population is rotten. Just look at crime in Germany or France generated by the muslims. They really create the divide themselves, Islam is incompatible with western values. In addition, given that you state we are in war... perhaps it's not smart to immigrate people from nations you are in war with regardless of the cause? Not sure if that is what you tried to say there.

Besides that, muslims have wrecked havoc long before the wars anyway, it's ludicrous to blame the wars for their ass backwards system that was initiated eons ago. The "holy" book with it's interpretation combined with cousin marriages is one society ruining combo. They clearly lack any western values which in general make societies great.
" They clearly lack any western values which in general make societies great"
Without having to bother rebutting anything else you've said I suggest you look up the origins of the Rennaissance.

Interesting.

Fuck them I say.

Without having to bother rebutting anything else you've said I suggest you look up the origins of the Rennaissance.

I did not say they lack the "origins of". I said they lack the values currently, which they do. Are you retarded?

Can you point me out to the Muslim nation that is the bastion of free speech? Separation of church and state? Thought so. Their society is full of religious dogma, that liberal regressives claim to oppose.

Last edited:

What it comes down to is the difference between how we think and how Muslims think. If you want to make any enemy of a Muslim friend, start criticizing other Muslims. Attack a Muslim country and you become the enemy to all Muslims. Muslims find it difficult to get along with other Muslims of different beliefs, but one thing they can agree on is a common enemy and anyone who supports Jews.

Because the people that were attacked made it into a religious war to gain support.
And The West is falling for it by declaring that Islam is the enemy rather than the murderous fuckers with their own megalomaniacal agendas.
I don't think you understand Islam very well. Some consider being a good Muslim is following the Koran literally word for word. In order for a Muslim to achieve and follow the 5 pillars of Islam you have to insert Islam into every part of your life. The reason that trouble follows Muslims everywhere they settle in large numbers is because the less influence Western society has on that enclave, the more radicalized they become. It's just a fact. They move, they populate, they dominate, they move, they populate, they dominate. Like damned aliens from Independence Day.

People, especially those in Western Europe, are gonna have to come to terms with the fact Muslims live by a much more rigid and loyal code than most Christians and Jews do. I watched a great documentary on the Paris attacks the other day. And they were interviewing some Muslims youths there. They made it clear they weren't members of any terrorist groups. But they also made it clear that as Muslims, they will seek revenge against anyone who 'insults' Islam and the Prophet.

And that revenge includes violent punishment. All Muslims have a duty to do so. It's not only about radicalized Muslims. Moderate Muslims have a duty to seek revenge as well. It's their law. So the problem with Islamic terrorism goes much deeper and is more complicated than most understand. Like the one Muslim youth said, 'One day we may have to burn all this shit down." He meant what he said. I would listen.

You know they're there.
It's black or white eh?
Classic case of projection. You feel anyone who disagrees with you is against you. I just feel you are wrong. You have a right to be wrong. I'm not wrong automatically because I disagree with your tactics.

Interesting.

Fuck them I say.

I did not say they lack the "origins of". I said they lack the values currently, which they do. Are you retarded?

Can you point me out to the Muslim nation that is the bastion of free speech? Thought so.
I quoted you!
Islamic culture was way ahead of Western culture back in the day.
They considered westerners as backward, dirty and uncultured.
If you consider modern western culture as the only way to create a great society then you're simply wrong.
There are plenty of other examples throughout history.

I don't think you understand Islam very well. Some consider being a good Muslim is following the Koran literally word for word. In order for a Muslim to achieve and follow the 5 pillars of Islam you have to insert Islam into every part of your life. The reason that trouble follows Muslims everywhere they settle in large numbers is because the less influence Western society has on that enclave, the more radicalized they become. It's just a fact. They move, they populate, they dominate, they move, they populate, they dominate. Like damned aliens from Independence Day.
I agree with you, but, as with any religion it becomes a a matter of practicality and living day to day.
I'm not picking on Christians but there are plenty edicts in The Bible that aren't followed on a daily basis.
The same with Jews..there are more and less fundamentalist Jews.
You know this.

You know they're there.
It's black or white eh?
Classic case of projection. You feel anyone who disagrees with you is against you. I just feel you are wrong. You have a right to be wrong. I'm not wrong automatically because I disagree with your tactics.
I'm engaging you aren't I?
Have I resorted to insults?
I think you're wrong but only because you haven't convinced me otherwise.

I agree with you, but, as with any religion it becomes a a matter of practicality and living day to day.
I'm not picking on Christians but there are plenty edicts in The Bible that aren't followed on a daily basis.
You know this.
But comparing them is bullshit. You have to use isolated cases to compare to the daily attacks around the world by Muslim fanatics. You compare a nutcase from 20 years ago to justify daily attacks by Muslims. Frankly it just doesn't wash.

Interesting.

Fuck them I say.

Can you point me out to the Muslim nation that is the bastion of free speech? Thought so.
I quoted you!
Islamic culture was way ahead of Western culture back in the day.
They considered westerners as backward, dirty and uncultured.
If you consider modern western culture as the only way to create a great society then you're simply wrong.
There are plenty of other examples throughout history.

Who cares what was 400 years ago? Today is today. And today Islam is an ass backwards ideology and culture. Christianity was ass backwards too 500 years ago, but guess what the general interpretation grew to be far superior to Islam and far more accepting of western values.

No society was blessed with western values or prosperity back in the day. Let's not go back to that. I want you to show the culture that is successful without acceptance of western values such as freedom of speech and free markets. Start giving the examples or shut up (personally, I think you are full of it). Even if you manage to pull out the impossible, Islam is still a basket-case.

You know they're there.
It's black or white eh?
And that proves what?

You don't have to be abusive to still be wrong about something.

You know this.
But comparing them is bullshit. You have to use isolated cases to compare to the daily attacks around the world by Muslim fanatics. You compare a nutcase from 20 years ago to justify daily attacks by Muslims. Frankly it just doesn't wash.
Hang on, you're the one that said "Some consider being a good Muslim is following the Koran literally word for word".
How is that different to Christians or Jews that think their book should be followed slavishly?
You know they're out there.
Most don't think that way though.

Again, you're painting all Muslims the same.
What about the Muslims that don't think that way...that would never consider stoning someone for example?
Just as most Christians don't care about wearing garments made of two different cloths...or whatever the rule is.

Fanatics that use Islam to justify their attacks are arseholes and I want them to die horribly.

How about this...maybe Islam is the cause du-jour for arseholes.
There sure are a lot of them buying Islam For Dummies and heading over to Syria.
Twenty years ago it was Irish independence.
What might it be in ten years?

You know they're there.
It's black or white eh?
And that proves what?

You don't have to be abusive to still be wrong about something.
Sheesh!
If I had a closed mind I wouldn't bother...I'd adopt the time-honoured USM tactic of accusing you of political partisanship, accuse you further of sucking off some president or other and maybe paste a clever meme.
Oh well.

You know this.
Hang on, you're the one that said "Some consider being a good Muslim is following the Koran literally word for word".
How is that different to Christians or Jews that think their book should be followed slavishly?
You know they're out there.
Most don't think that way though.

Again, you're painting all Muslims the same.
What about the Muslims that don't think that way...that would never consider stoning someone for example?
Just as most Christians don't care about wearing garments made of two different cloths...or whatever the rule is.

Fanatics that use Islam to justify their attacks are arseholes and I want them to die horribly.

How about this...maybe Islam is the cause du-jour for arseholes.
There sure are a lot of them buying Islam For Dummies and heading over to Syria.
Twenty years ago it was Irish independence.
What might it be in ten years?
True, Islam is an excuse being used by human garbage. Many of the teachings in the Koran they choose to ignore. The part about killing infidels they gladly follow. It's the same with Christians. The more extreme a Christian becomes, the worse they become because of the human flaw of literal interpretation of the scriptures. Jesus himself said that his words where not to always be taken literally. He said only having been saved and accepted the Holy Spirit will you fully understand his words. Eric Rudolph wasn't a true Christian because no real Christian believes in killing innocent people, which is what he did and what Muslim radicals do every day.

But after explaining to you for hours this morning the difference between Muslims you claim I think they're all alike, as if you don't understand English. They all have differing viewpoints, but they all have something in common, and pointing out that common trait, to you, is unfair.

Forum List

Back