It's official, Trump is the only President to be Impeached Twice

The vote is 232 to 197 with 10 Republicans voting to impeach. This is worth noting. The actual Senate vote won't happen until after Jan 20th the way Moscow Mitch has it worked out. Mitch is going to address this (according to Mitch) on the 19th. Meaning, it won't be voted on until at least the 20th. With a 50/50 split, if they can get 10 Republican Senators to vote for conviction then that's 60. There is a good chance that Mitch will be one of those that will vote to convict. On that alone, the number of Republicans will be closer to 16. As it stands, there are 6 solid Republican Senators that will vote to convict. That means that they only need 4.

Yah, I know, you rumpsters will all say it's not going to happen but you have been so wrong for so long. Think of this, Rump is now the ONLY President to be Impeached twice. I wonder if he gets not only one asterisk next to his name when listed or does he get two.

There is no cite on this one. This is real time.
Thats extremely shameful, for democrats i mean. But hey, now that you have set the precedent, republicans can now return the favor in the future.

The way it is right now, the John Birch Society Republicans are in serious trouble. The Koolaid is wearing off.
Regardless, you guys set a terrible precedent that hurts the nation.
So, fomenting a riot was OK. I get it.

You want unity, get the Republicans to quit lying about the election and call in the Senate & act now. Quit defending Trump.

So, fomenting a riot is suddenly bad, because it's not your political masters doing it. I get it.

Who said we wanted unity? YOU dipshits are the ones who keep gabbling about unity - at least since five minutes ago, because God knows you wanted nothing to do with unity when you weren't the ones in power. You want to have some sort of moral high ground from which to issue condemnations and make demands, I suggest you hold your breath waiting for it, scumbag. We don't unify with evil.

Demagogues always appeal to the mob. The lower the IQ and the less education the better.

Thank you for telling me something I already know about leftists.

Trump is the only demagogue on the political landscape since Hughey Long.

Yeah, right. Any high level power broker is a demagogue.

The vote is 232 to 197 with 10 Republicans voting to impeach. This is worth noting. The actual Senate vote won't happen until after Jan 20th the way Moscow Mitch has it worked out. Mitch is going to address this (according to Mitch) on the 19th. Meaning, it won't be voted on until at least the 20th. With a 50/50 split, if they can get 10 Republican Senators to vote for conviction then that's 60. There is a good chance that Mitch will be one of those that will vote to convict. On that alone, the number of Republicans will be closer to 16. As it stands, there are 6 solid Republican Senators that will vote to convict. That means that they only need 4.

Yah, I know, you rumpsters will all say it's not going to happen but you have been so wrong for so long. Think of this, Rump is now the ONLY President to be Impeached twice. I wonder if he gets not only one asterisk next to his name when listed or does he get two.

Mitch McConnell wants Trump impeached and convicted because he's such a threat to the GOP.. Trump probably won't run in 2024, but he could tease and tease and divide the party. Trump is Typhoid Mary except with Proud Boys and other extremists.

THERE'S some wishful thinking.

Mitch McConnell wants Trump impeached and convicted because he's such a threat to the GOP.. Trump probably won't run in 2024, but he could tease and tease and divide the party. Trump is Typhoid Mary except with Proud Boys and other extremists.

Which still makes him very dangerous. What's left for supporters are primarily the military extreme right. The only other option, at this point, is to completely remove Rump from general population.

Trump is a symptom of hard right nationalism, autocracy and racism that is spreading worldwide. That's why Trump has embraced Proud Boys, QAnon and other fringe people.

All I heard was, "Look at this cool talking point!!! I'm just sure it makes me sound really smart!!!"

Thats extremely shameful, for democrats i mean. But hey, now that you have set the precedent, republicans can now return the favor in the future.

The way it is right now, the John Birch Society Republicans are in serious trouble. The Koolaid is wearing off.

You want unity, get the Republicans to quit lying about the election and call in the Senate & act now. Quit defending Trump.

So, fomenting a riot is suddenly bad, because it's not your political masters doing it. I get it.

Who said we wanted unity? YOU dipshits are the ones who keep gabbling about unity - at least since five minutes ago, because God knows you wanted nothing to do with unity when you weren't the ones in power. You want to have some sort of moral high ground from which to issue condemnations and make demands, I suggest you hold your breath waiting for it, scumbag. We don't unify with evil.

Demagogues always appeal to the mob. The lower the IQ and the less education the better.

I'm sure you believe that, because I know you've been told to believe it. You should also believe that I'm laughing at you, and my respect for you - which was non-existent from the first word you said - is dropping with each post. I've had more intelligent conversation from my cat.

daveman

Conspiracy Theory Baselessly Claims Biden Had Navy SEALs ...
View attachment 442470
Claim: "CIA Whistleblower Exposes Biden's Alleged Role with the Deaths of SEAL Team."
View attachment 442471
False
·
Fact checked by factcheck.org

Fact check: Biden did not leak SEAL Team 6 identities
Aug 18, 2020 · The parents of Aaron Vaughn, a SEAL Team 6 member killed in the attack but not believed to have been on the mission that killed bin Laden, have …
Factcheck. :auiqs.jpg:

You don't care at all, do you?
I care about the lives of our military servicemen and -women. Democrats don't. Run along now, kid.

Who put us in Afghanistan and Iraq?
Bush, with the help of Democrats.

Last I checked Bush is a Republican.
He's not a conservative. Meanwhile, don't you dare criticize the Democrats who voted for the war. You'll burst into flames.

So now he is not a conservative, smfh. Right, so that is like saying that Republicans aren't responsible for the 94 Crime Bill.
Trump has been an independent, democrat, and republican but his true allegiance is now as it always has been to himself. Trump doesn't give a damn about any ideology, economic, political, or religious.

We'll get right on viewing that with alarm and horror after we take a look at the ideologically pure and morally superior alternatives on the left. :auiqs.jpg:

It doesn't take much to be morally or ethically superior to Trump. That's a pretty low bar.

And you're still well below it. Don't flatter yourself, honey. You are superior to absolutely no one in no way whatsoever, no matter WHAT your masters told you would be true if you just prattled enough talking points.

daveman

View attachment 442470
Claim: "CIA Whistleblower Exposes Biden's Alleged Role with the Deaths of SEAL Team."
View attachment 442471
False
·

Aug 18, 2020 · The parents of Aaron Vaughn, a SEAL Team 6 member killed in the attack but not believed to have been on the mission that killed bin Laden, have …

I care about the lives of our military servicemen and -women. Democrats don't. Run along now, kid.

He's not a conservative. Meanwhile, don't you dare criticize the Democrats who voted for the war. You'll burst into flames.

So now he is not a conservative, smfh. Right, so that is like saying that Republicans aren't responsible for the 94 Crime Bill.
Trump has been an independent, democrat, and republican but his true allegiance is now as it always has been to himself. Trump doesn't give a damn about any ideology, economic, political, or religious.

We'll get right on viewing that with alarm and horror after we take a look at the ideologically pure and morally superior alternatives on the left. :auiqs.jpg:

It doesn't take much to be morally or ethically superior to Trump. That's a pretty low bar.

And you're still well below it. Don't flatter yourself, honey. You are superior to absolutely no one in no way whatsoever, no matter WHAT your masters told you would be true if you just prattled enough talking points.

No way.. Ethics, principles, honesty are very important to me and the members of my extended family. How would you live without them?

I'm sure you believe that, because I know you've been told to believe it. You should also believe that I'm laughing at you, and my respect for you - which was non-existent from the first word you said - is dropping with each post. I've had more intelligent conversation from my cat.

Your respect for me is of no consequence to me. Ethics are learned from childhood.

daveman

View attachment 442470
View attachment 442471
False
·

No way.. Ethics, principles, honesty are very important to me and the members of my extended family. How would you live without them?

Do you actually think telling me what a wonderful person you have decided you are is going to make a difference to me? I can read your posts. I can see just fine that you're a mindless follower who derives his/her/its sense of morality and goodness from mouthing the "correct" slogans and advocating the "correct" positions.

Whatever poxy ethics, principles, and honesty you flatter yourself that you haven't merit as much respect from me as a puddle of warm spit on a sidewalk.

daveman

View attachment 442470
View attachment 442471
False
·

Do you actually think telling me what a wonderful person you have decided you are is going to make a difference to me? I can read your posts. I can see just fine that you're a mindless follower who derives his/her/its sense of morality and goodness from mouthing the "correct" slogans and advocating the "correct" positions.

Whatever poxy ethics, principles, and honesty you flatter yourself that you haven't merit as much respect from me as a puddle of warm spit on a sidewalk.

I was a Republican until right before Bush invaded Iraq. Do you think Trump is decent or intelligent?

You sure have gone off on a rage to insult me.

Can't you defend Trump on the merits?

Trump is an autocrat.. and he cares NOTHING for the law, the country or the Constitution.

Your respect for me is of no consequence to me. Ethics are learned from childhood.

Your respect for yourself is of even less consequence to me; so, all things considered, perhaps you shouldn't be wasting time gabbling to me about it. And start substantiating your assertions of "fact", because no one here is looking at you and thinking, "Gosh, I should believe it because surada is SO definite about it!"

daveman

View attachment 442470
View attachment 442471
False
·

I was a Republican until right before Bush invaded Iraq. Do you think Trump is decent or intelligent?

You sure have gone off on a rage to insult me.

Can't you defend Trump on the merits?

Trump is an autocrat.. and he cares NOTHING for the law, the country or the Constitution.

Wow, yet another dimwit who thinks, "I used to be a Republican, but now I'm not because I'm just too moral for that" is going to carry some weight.

Damn, are you tone-deaf.

I have no need to defend Trump or anyone else to you. Contrary to your overblown ego, you are an authority to no one, and your judgements are worth nothing to me. Do you really think your the first narcissist to barge in here, tossing around condemnations and demanding that we rush to justify ourselves to you?

You want to make accusations, Chuckles, YOU get to defend THEM, not the other way around. I'm perfectly happy to dismiss you as a lying leftist toady spouting slogans and talking points. As for the insults, you're getting the respect you've earned. Either try harder to be something besides an empty supercilious twink, or learn to enjoy the fruits of your lack of labor.

Your respect for yourself is of even less consequence to me; so, all things considered, perhaps you shouldn't be wasting time gabbling to me about it. And start substantiating your assertions of "fact", because no one here is looking at you and thinking, "Gosh, I should believe it because surada is SO definite about it!"

There is no evidence for voter fraud... Even judges that Trump put in place followed the Constitution and the law rather than Trump's desperate lies. It would be criminal to throw out the votes because of Trump or any other candidate.. That's a recipe for destroying our country.

That Trump has been impeached twice says more about Pelosi than Trump.

In the history of the United States of America Nancy Pelosi has targeted Trump twice, which is HALF of all
impeachment proceedings ever.

Trump is a criminal who tried to overthrow the election.. Do you realize how serious that is? Its treason.

Yeah, right. Any high level power broker is a demagogue.

Trump isn't a high level power broker.. He was a has been game show host.

There is no evidence for voter fraud... Even judges that Trump put in place followed the Constitution and the law rather than Trump's desperate lies. It would be criminal to throw out the votes because of Trump or any other candidate.. That's a recipe for destroying our country.
Of course there was voter fraud and there is evidence of it. There are no elections that have zero voter fraud. There is always some. The question is, how much voter fraud was there? Democrats are fighting extremely hard to avoid voter fraud investigations though, which tells me they know that many democrats cheated.

Of course there was voter fraud and there is evidence of it. There are no elections that have zero voter fraud. There is always some. The question is, how much voter fraud was there? Democrats are fighting extremely hard to avoid voter fraud investigations though, which tells me they know that many democrats cheated.

Trump repeating lies is not evidence for voter fraud. If they had ANY evidence why didn't they submit it for any of the 62 lawsuits?

Trump repeating lies is not evidence for voter fraud. If they had ANY evidence why didn't they submit it for any of the 62 lawsuits?
They literally just arrested one of the many democrat ballot harvesters for fraud. I imagine that a lot of people will be going to jail.

They literally just arrested one of the many democrat ballot harvesters for fraud. I imagine that many people will be going to jail.

What is a ballot harvester? How many did they arrest? Do you have a link?

Biden will be impeached once a month starting January 21, 2021

Forum List

Back