It's official, Trump is the only President to be Impeached Twice

The vote is 232 to 197 with 10 Republicans voting to impeach. This is worth noting. The actual Senate vote won't happen until after Jan 20th the way Moscow Mitch has it worked out. Mitch is going to address this (according to Mitch) on the 19th. Meaning, it won't be voted on until at least the 20th. With a 50/50 split, if they can get 10 Republican Senators to vote for conviction then that's 60. There is a good chance that Mitch will be one of those that will vote to convict. On that alone, the number of Republicans will be closer to 16. As it stands, there are 6 solid Republican Senators that will vote to convict. That means that they only need 4.

Yah, I know, you rumpsters will all say it's not going to happen but you have been so wrong for so long. Think of this, Rump is now the ONLY President to be Impeached twice. I wonder if he gets not only one asterisk next to his name when listed or does he get two.

There is no cite on this one. This is real time.
Thats extremely shameful, for democrats i mean. But hey, now that you have set the precedent, republicans can now return the favor in the future.

The way it is right now, the John Birch Society Republicans are in serious trouble. The Koolaid is wearing off.
Regardless, you guys set a terrible precedent that hurts the nation.
So, fomenting a riot was OK. I get it.

You want unity, get the Republicans to quit lying about the election and call in the Senate & act now. Quit defending Trump.

So, fomenting a riot is suddenly bad, because it's not your political masters doing it. I get it.

Who said we wanted unity? YOU dipshits are the ones who keep gabbling about unity - at least since five minutes ago, because God knows you wanted nothing to do with unity when you weren't the ones in power. You want to have some sort of moral high ground from which to issue condemnations and make demands, I suggest you hold your breath waiting for it, scumbag. We don't unify with evil.

Demagogues always appeal to the mob. The lower the IQ and the less education the better.

Thank you for telling me something I already know about leftists.

Trump is the only demagogue on the political landscape since Hughey Long.

I'm sure you believe that, because I know you've been told to believe it. You should also believe that I'm laughing at you, and my respect for you - which was non-existent from the first word you said - is dropping with each post. I've had more intelligent conversation from my cat.

Your respect for me is of no consequence to me. Ethics are learned from childhood.

Your respect for yourself is of even less consequence to me; so, all things considered, perhaps you shouldn't be wasting time gabbling to me about it. And start substantiating your assertions of "fact", because no one here is looking at you and thinking, "Gosh, I should believe it because surada is SO definite about it!"

There is no evidence for voter fraud... Even judges that Trump put in place followed the Constitution and the law rather than Trump's desperate lies. It would be criminal to throw out the votes because of Trump or any other candidate.. That's a recipe for destroying our country.
Of course there was voter fraud and there is evidence of it. There are no elections that have zero voter fraud. There is always some. The question is, how much voter fraud was there? Democrats are fighting extremely hard to avoid voter fraud investigations though, which tells me they know that many democrats cheated.

Trump repeating lies is not evidence for voter fraud. If they had ANY evidence why didn't they submit it for any of the 62 lawsuits?
They literally just arrested one of the many democrat ballot harvesters for fraud. I imagine that many people will be going to jail.

What is a ballot harvester? How many did they arrest? Do you have a link?
The only reason she was caught was because an independant right winger ran an undercover investigation. We need a lot more than one civilian doing investigations. The federal government needs to also be involved, dont you think?

Last edited:
The vote is 232 to 197 with 10 Republicans voting to impeach. This is worth noting. The actual Senate vote won't happen until after Jan 20th the way Moscow Mitch has it worked out. Mitch is going to address this (according to Mitch) on the 19th. Meaning, it won't be voted on until at least the 20th. With a 50/50 split, if they can get 10 Republican Senators to vote for conviction then that's 60. There is a good chance that Mitch will be one of those that will vote to convict. On that alone, the number of Republicans will be closer to 16. As it stands, there are 6 solid Republican Senators that will vote to convict. That means that they only need 4.

Yah, I know, you rumpsters will all say it's not going to happen but you have been so wrong for so long. Think of this, Rump is now the ONLY President to be Impeached twice. I wonder if he gets not only one asterisk next to his name when listed or does he get two.

Mitch McConnell wants Trump impeached and convicted because he's such a threat to the GOP.. Trump probably won't run in 2024, but he could tease and tease and divide the party. Trump is Typhoid Mary except with Proud Boys and other extremists.

Which still makes him very dangerous. What's left for supporters are primarily the military extreme right. The only other option, at this point, is to completely remove Rump from general population.

Trump is a symptom of hard right nationalism, autocracy and racism that is spreading worldwide. That's why Trump has embraced Proud Boys, QAnon and other fringe people.

And Rump, himself, was raised as a hard core John Birch Society. Hence the "Commie under every bed" routine. The JBS was sent packing by the Goldwater Organization (GOP) in 1964 because they kept trying to get these same issues into the GOP plank. They were finally allowed back in in the middle 80s and have been slowly chipping away. And not one single one will own up to being a JBSer. But if you look at the Rump methods and beliefs, you will see that is exactly where it comes from. The JBS is a strong supporter of Fascism where THEY are in charge and everyone else is subservant to them.
Sorry, I disagree.

Trump was recruited by the KGB in 1987 as an agent of influence. He put out a newspaper ad blasting Reagan's foreign policy after returning from the Soviet Union.

The hidden history of Trump’s first trip to Moscow

When Donald Trump Hated Ronald Reagan

Here he is in Leningrad.
d5dfc8bc1a21f3503e5bd03079d49ded89-05-collusion-2.w710.jpg

Biden will be impeached once a month starting January 21, 2021

Sorry, but the Dems control the House and won't impeach. Bad form and all that rot. Now, if the Rumpsters were to win control of both the House and the Senate in 2022, then that impeachment could not be started until Jan 2023. But after this last debacle, there are payments to be made for a failed insurrection.

Biden will be impeached once a month starting January 21, 2021

Dream on.. That sounds like something Trump would say. Trump can't even get representation.

He ran out his shtick and destroyed his presidency, his reelection and his legacy.

Trump Struggles to Build Legal Team as Impeachment Trial Nears
2 hours ago · (Bloomberg) --President Donald Trump, on the eve of facing a historic second impeachment trial for inciting the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol last week, is having trouble finding a legal team to defend him.Allies of the outgoing president have been canvassing Washington’s legal landscape looking for representation but so far are coming up short.

Mitch McConnell wants Trump impeached and convicted because he's such a threat to the GOP.. Trump probably won't run in 2024, but he could tease and tease and divide the party. Trump is Typhoid Mary except with Proud Boys and other extremists.

Which still makes him very dangerous. What's left for supporters are primarily the military extreme right. The only other option, at this point, is to completely remove Rump from general population.

Trump is a symptom of hard right nationalism, autocracy and racism that is spreading worldwide. That's why Trump has embraced Proud Boys, QAnon and other fringe people.

And Rump, himself, was raised as a hard core John Birch Society. Hence the "Commie under every bed" routine. The JBS was sent packing by the Goldwater Organization (GOP) in 1964 because they kept trying to get these same issues into the GOP plank. They were finally allowed back in in the middle 80s and have been slowly chipping away. And not one single one will own up to being a JBSer. But if you look at the Rump methods and beliefs, you will see that is exactly where it comes from. The JBS is a strong supporter of Fascism where THEY are in charge and everyone else is subservant to them.
Sorry, I disagree.

Trump was recruited by the KGB in 1987 as an agent of influence. He put out a newspaper ad blasting Reagan's foreign policy after returning from the Soviet Union.

The hidden history of Trump’s first trip to Moscow

When Donald Trump Hated Ronald Reagan

Here he is in Leningrad.
d5dfc8bc1a21f3503e5bd03079d49ded89-05-collusion-2.w710.jpg

Who spilled the beans? Was it Putin by design?

Thats extremely shameful, for democrats i mean. But hey, now that you have set the precedent, republicans can now return the favor in the future.

The way it is right now, the John Birch Society Republicans are in serious trouble. The Koolaid is wearing off.

You want unity, get the Republicans to quit lying about the election and call in the Senate & act now. Quit defending Trump.

So, fomenting a riot is suddenly bad, because it's not your political masters doing it. I get it.

Who said we wanted unity? YOU dipshits are the ones who keep gabbling about unity - at least since five minutes ago, because God knows you wanted nothing to do with unity when you weren't the ones in power. You want to have some sort of moral high ground from which to issue condemnations and make demands, I suggest you hold your breath waiting for it, scumbag. We don't unify with evil.

Demagogues always appeal to the mob. The lower the IQ and the less education the better.

I'm sure you believe that, because I know you've been told to believe it. You should also believe that I'm laughing at you, and my respect for you - which was non-existent from the first word you said - is dropping with each post. I've had more intelligent conversation from my cat.

Your respect for me is of no consequence to me. Ethics are learned from childhood.

Respect is earned not given

Democrat Dirty tricks

The first impeachment was to divert attention from the fact that Swamp tried to illegally remove Trump from office with the contrived Russia bullshit.

The second impeachment was to divert attention from the fact that the Democrats stole an election from the American people.

The Democrats are the scum of this country and the dumbass Useful Idiots always fall for the dishonesty.

You rightwing loons are always whining about illegal this and illegal that, why is it that you can't actual prove any of this illegal activity that you claim took place.

Respect is earned not given

I agree.. and then there's self respect in being an ethical person.

Democrat Dirty tricks

The first impeachment was to divert attention from the fact that Swamp tried to illegally remove Trump from office with the contrived Russia bullshit.

The second impeachment was to divert attention from the fact that the Democrats stole an election from the American people.

The Democrats are the scum of this country and the dumbass Useful Idiots always fall for the dishonesty.

You rightwing loons are always whining about illegal this and illegal that, why is it that you can't actual prove any of this illegal activity that you claim took place.
White collar crime is so hard to prove, Wich you already know

Yup..the next time a Democratic President sends his goons into the Capital to beat people and terrify lawmakers..I hope that the Republicans have the guts to impeach and convict.
niggas not that smart they just burn down business where they live

You prove neither are redneck racist.

And you just showed yourself to a bigoted idiot. Jo surprise there. What's funny is you'll believe any bullshit they shovel down your piehole. No matter how ridiculous it might be.

Because you're dumb as a fence post.

I take that as a compliment coming from a dumb ass Trump Humper. If Trump told you shit doesn't stink you would believe it.

When your CACA masters tell you it doesn't stink, you gobble it up. Your entire world view is based on lies and you're too stupid to figure that out.

Is that why you have eaten 10 miles of Trump shit, because that is what you have been told. A Trump Humper calling anyone stupid is comical at best. Tell you what ask them dumb ass Trump Humpers who stormed the Capitol in 2yrs what they think about your savior.

Democrat Dirty tricks

.....but, but, but you have mountains of evidence, at least that is what you have been saying.

Democrat Dirty tricks

.....but, but, but you have mountains of evidence, at least that is what you have been saying.

How could the hated Trump get more popular votes then the beloved Obama?

Their was huge voter frauds on both sides

Democrat Dirty tricks

Because there are dumb ass Trump Humpers like you.

Democrat Dirty tricks

Because there are dumb ass Trump Humpers like you.

Bubble butt me no thinks so

Democrats are traitorous scum and therefore any action by them is irrelevant.

Hate to tell you this, in 2021 Democrats will be running the WH and Congress. Not sure how that is irrelevant.
There is a higher power they will have to answer to. You wouldn't understand.

Are you talking about the Higher Power Trump doesn't respect.
It appears that you don't quite got all your groceries bagged.

Yup..the next time a Democratic President sends his goons into the Capital to beat people and terrify lawmakers..I hope that the Republicans have the guts to impeach and convict.
The problem is, Trump didnt do that, yet you still impeached him. He never told anyone to riot.
I did not impeach anyone...nor would I...did I have the power. He never told anyone to riot....in so many words...but the riot was already planned...and he did send the crowd to the Capital..what did he think was going to happen? It was the height of irresponsibility--but I would not impeach..I would not have impeached the first time either.

My way..was to vote him out...and that is what happened. I would give him no energy at all..no opposition...just treat him like a lame-duck two-year old. Ignore the whining and the tantrums..and erase him, once he's out of office. Reduce him to ordinary citizen..and let the law take its course.
Simple as that.
He is going to be a martyr for a ton of people now, and the silencing of conservatives and calling their rhetoric dangerous, getting people fired, etc, is going to enrage the right. Its all fun and games until half the population no longer feels they have a voice, then violence WILL occur. I dont want that shit to happen. I dont want my party to be the embarrassing fucking party that riots all the time, but the left is crossing a dangerous line now and im afraid that people arent going to take it much longer. The left has simply gone too far this time.
If Trump is silent it is because he choses to be silent. This president can plead his case just as previous presidents have, by press releases, press conferences, and interviews. Twitter has cut Trump a lot of slack because he was president but there are lines that not even a president can cross. What social media is doing to Trump is something they should have been doing for years, enforcing their terms of use. Social media companies that do not attempt to enforce there terms of use can face legal problems. It can also lead to lost of sales from people who expect the company to live up to it's policies.

Last edited:

Your respect for yourself is of even less consequence to me; so, all things considered, perhaps you shouldn't be wasting time gabbling to me about it. And start substantiating your assertions of "fact", because no one here is looking at you and thinking, "Gosh, I should believe it because surada is SO definite about it!"

There is no evidence for voter fraud... Even judges that Trump put in place followed the Constitution and the law rather than Trump's desperate lies. It would be criminal to throw out the votes because of Trump or any other candidate.. That's a recipe for destroying our country.
Of course there was voter fraud and there is evidence of it. There are no elections that have zero voter fraud. There is always some. The question is, how much voter fraud was there? Democrats are fighting extremely hard to avoid voter fraud investigations though, which tells me they know that many democrats cheated.

The Republicans want to investigate only States where Trump lost. Must mean they cheated in the States Trump won and don't want to get caught.. Your logic at work.

Forum List

Back