It's official, Trump is the only President to be Impeached Twice

daveman

Conspiracy Theory Baselessly Claims Biden Had Navy SEALs ...
View attachment 442470
Claim: "CIA Whistleblower Exposes Biden's Alleged Role with the Deaths of SEAL Team."
View attachment 442471
False
·
Fact checked by factcheck.org

Fact check: Biden did not leak SEAL Team 6 identities
Aug 18, 2020 · The parents of Aaron Vaughn, a SEAL Team 6 member killed in the attack but not believed to have been on the mission that killed bin Laden, have …
Factcheck. :auiqs.jpg:

You don't care at all, do you?
I care about the lives of our military servicemen and -women. Democrats don't. Run along now, kid.

Who put us in Afghanistan and Iraq?
Bush, with the help of Democrats.

Last I checked Bush is a Republican.
He's not a conservative. Meanwhile, don't you dare criticize the Democrats who voted for the war. You'll burst into flames.

So now he is not a conservative, smfh. Right, so that is like saying that Republicans aren't responsible for the 94 Crime Bill.
Lessee, Democrat Biden sponsored the bill, it passed both chambers of Congress -- both Democrat-controlled -- and signed into law by Democrat Clinton.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious Republicans aren't responsible for the 94 Crime Bill.

daveman

View attachment 442470
Claim: "CIA Whistleblower Exposes Biden's Alleged Role with the Deaths of SEAL Team."
View attachment 442471
False
·

Aug 18, 2020 · The parents of Aaron Vaughn, a SEAL Team 6 member killed in the attack but not believed to have been on the mission that killed bin Laden, have …

I care about the lives of our military servicemen and -women. Democrats don't. Run along now, kid.

He's not a conservative. Meanwhile, don't you dare criticize the Democrats who voted for the war. You'll burst into flames.

Some Democrats did vote for the war. All the intelligence had to go thru Cheney. They lied to everyone and they refused to listen to the Arabs or diplomats, or oilmen or historians or any Americans with expertise on the Middle East and Iraq in particular.. Trump was for the war or said he was on Howard Stern.
Remember, kids, Bush was the dumbest man in the world, and he fooled all the Democrats into supporting the war.

The vote is 232 to 197 with 10 Republicans voting to impeach. This is worth noting. The actual Senate vote won't happen until after Jan 20th the way Moscow Mitch has it worked out. Mitch is going to address this (according to Mitch) on the 19th. Meaning, it won't be voted on until at least the 20th. With a 50/50 split, if they can get 10 Republican Senators to vote for conviction then that's 60. There is a good chance that Mitch will be one of those that will vote to convict. On that alone, the number of Republicans will be closer to 16. As it stands, there are 6 solid Republican Senators that will vote to convict. That means that they only need 4.

Yah, I know, you rumpsters will all say it's not going to happen but you have been so wrong for so long. Think of this, Rump is now the ONLY President to be Impeached twice. I wonder if he gets not only one asterisk next to his name when listed or does he get two.

There is no cite on this one. This is real time.
Thats extremely shameful, for democrats i mean. But hey, now that you have set the precedent, republicans can now return the favor in the future.
Yup..the next time a Democratic President sends his goons into the Capital to beat people and terrify lawmakers..I hope that the Republicans have the guts to impeach and convict.
The problem is, Trump didnt do that, yet you still impeached him. He never told anyone to riot.
I did not impeach anyone...nor would I...did I have the power. He never told anyone to riot....in so many words...but the riot was already planned...and he did send the crowd to the Capital..what did he think was going to happen? It was the height of irresponsibility--but I would not impeach..I would not have impeached the first time either.

My way..was to vote him out...and that is what happened. I would give him no energy at all..no opposition...just treat him like a lame-duck two-year old. Ignore the whining and the tantrums..and erase him, once he's out of office. Reduce him to ordinary citizen..and let the law take its course.
Simple as that.
He is going to be a martyr for a ton of people now, and the silencing of conservatives and calling their rhetoric dangerous, getting people fired, etc, is going to enrage the right. Its all fun and games until half the population no longer feels they have a voice, then violence WILL occur. I dont want that shit to happen. I dont want my party to be the embarrassing fucking party that riots all the time, but the left is crossing a dangerous line now and im afraid that people arent going to take it much longer. The left has simply gone too far this time.

The line was crossed big time on Jan 6th. My Oath is to the Nation, not to one single man and certainly not any of that blindly support him. If it takes getting Rump out of ALL Federal Offices forever then that's what we need to do. We came dangerously close to becoming a Banana Republic and it was stopped only by two decrees; The Constitution of the United States and the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ). While I no longer am under the UCMJ, I am still under my oath to the Constitution of the United States. Not one man or one small group. And certainly not you.
Tough talk. And it's all proven wrong by your support of Red Flag laws. Run along.

The vote is 232 to 197 with 10 Republicans voting to impeach. This is worth noting. The actual Senate vote won't happen until after Jan 20th the way Moscow Mitch has it worked out. Mitch is going to address this (according to Mitch) on the 19th. Meaning, it won't be voted on until at least the 20th. With a 50/50 split, if they can get 10 Republican Senators to vote for conviction then that's 60. There is a good chance that Mitch will be one of those that will vote to convict. On that alone, the number of Republicans will be closer to 16. As it stands, there are 6 solid Republican Senators that will vote to convict. That means that they only need 4.

Yah, I know, you rumpsters will all say it's not going to happen but you have been so wrong for so long. Think of this, Rump is now the ONLY President to be Impeached twice. I wonder if he gets not only one asterisk next to his name when listed or does he get two.

Mitch McConnell wants Trump impeached and convicted because he's such a threat to the GOP.. Trump probably won't run in 2024, but he could tease and tease and divide the party. Trump is Typhoid Mary except with Proud Boys and other extremists.

Which still makes him very dangerous. What's left for supporters are primarily the military extreme right. The only other option, at this point, is to completely remove Rump from general population.
You leftists sure do like your violent rhetoric.

Thats extremely shameful, for democrats i mean. But hey, now that you have set the precedent, republicans can now return the favor in the future.

The way it is right now, the John Birch Society Republicans are in serious trouble. The Koolaid is wearing off.
Regardless, you guys set a terrible precedent that hurts the nation.
So, fomenting a riot was OK. I get it.

You want unity, get the Republicans to quit lying about the election and call in the Senate & act now. Quit defending Trump.

So, fomenting a riot is suddenly bad, because it's not your political masters doing it. I get it.

Who said we wanted unity? YOU dipshits are the ones who keep gabbling about unity - at least since five minutes ago, because God knows you wanted nothing to do with unity when you weren't the ones in power. You want to have some sort of moral high ground from which to issue condemnations and make demands, I suggest you hold your breath waiting for it, scumbag. We don't unify with evil.

Demagogues always appeal to the mob. The lower the IQ and the less education the better.
Did Obama pay yo gas bill?

The way it is right now, the John Birch Society Republicans are in serious trouble. The Koolaid is wearing off.

You want unity, get the Republicans to quit lying about the election and call in the Senate & act now. Quit defending Trump.

So, fomenting a riot is suddenly bad, because it's not your political masters doing it. I get it.

Who said we wanted unity? YOU dipshits are the ones who keep gabbling about unity - at least since five minutes ago, because God knows you wanted nothing to do with unity when you weren't the ones in power. You want to have some sort of moral high ground from which to issue condemnations and make demands, I suggest you hold your breath waiting for it, scumbag. We don't unify with evil.

Demagogues always appeal to the mob. The lower the IQ and the less education the better.

Thank you for telling me something I already know about leftists.

Trump is the only demagogue on the political landscape since Hughey Long.
Horseshit.

daveman

View attachment 442470
View attachment 442471
False
·

So now he is not a conservative, smfh. Right, so that is like saying that Republicans aren't responsible for the 94 Crime Bill.
Trump has been an independent, democrat, and republican but his true allegiance is now as it always has been to himself. Trump doesn't give a damn about any ideology, economic, political, or religious.

We'll get right on viewing that with alarm and horror after we take a look at the ideologically pure and morally superior alternatives on the left. :auiqs.jpg:

It doesn't take much to be morally or ethically superior to Trump. That's a pretty low bar.

And you're still well below it. Don't flatter yourself, honey. You are superior to absolutely no one in no way whatsoever, no matter WHAT your masters told you would be true if you just prattled enough talking points.

No way.. Ethics, principles, honesty are very important to me and the members of my extended family. How would you live without them?
And yet, in violation of all those standards, you voted for Biden.

daveman

View attachment 442470
View attachment 442471
False
·

Trump has been an independent, democrat, and republican but his true allegiance is now as it always has been to himself. Trump doesn't give a damn about any ideology, economic, political, or religious.

We'll get right on viewing that with alarm and horror after we take a look at the ideologically pure and morally superior alternatives on the left. :auiqs.jpg:

It doesn't take much to be morally or ethically superior to Trump. That's a pretty low bar.

And you're still well below it. Don't flatter yourself, honey. You are superior to absolutely no one in no way whatsoever, no matter WHAT your masters told you would be true if you just prattled enough talking points.

No way.. Ethics, principles, honesty are very important to me and the members of my extended family. How would you live without them?

I have been watching Biden since the mid 1970s. He's intelligent, honorable and decent.

Biden will be impeached once a month starting January 21, 2021

Sorry, but the Dems control the House and won't impeach. Bad form and all that rot. Now, if the Rumpsters were to win control of both the House and the Senate in 2022, then that impeachment could not be started until Jan 2023. But after this last debacle, there are payments to be made for a failed insurrection.
Then get off your ass and do something about it. Stop insisting other people do your work for you.

daveman

View attachment 442470
View attachment 442471
False
·

I have been watching Biden since the mid 1970s. He's intelligent, honorable and decent.
That is simply bullshit. He's a plagiarist. That means he's not smart enough to come up with his own ideas, so he has to steal from others. That means he's neither honorable nor decent.

daveman

View attachment 442470
View attachment 442471
False
·

He has been there for all of our debt! And is as you said...in the Star Trek evil universe!

What is this fetish you have about " your masters"? What are you talking about?

Presidents don't foment violence and encourage mobs.

Trump is a loser.. He's always been a loser... That's why he talks and behaves like he does.

daveman

View attachment 442470
View attachment 442471
False
·

That is simply bullshit. He's a plagiarist. That means he's not smart enough to come up with his own ideas, so he has to steal from others. That means he's neither honorable nor decent.

LOLOL.. Your every thought is unique and original? You sound like a real boob. Trump doesn't know why we fought with the Allies.. Trump is borderline retarded. He has NO education and can't read.

The RWNJs just cannot believe a crook like their weasel-in-chief ever screwed anyone on a business deal, though many have sued their orange-tinted messiah and won the case, or that he has ever cheated on his wives, the hush-money he paid out were simply gifts to good friends, or that he has never told a lie, because everything he ever uttered to them was the unvarnished truth.

So, it's more than reasonable for them to believe the investigations and impeachments are just to persecute their beloved cult leader.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

daveman

View attachment 442470
View attachment 442471
False
·

If you've been watching Biden all that time then you know that he's a lying plagiarist.

daveman

View attachment 442470
View attachment 442471
False
·

Some Democrats did vote for the war. All the intelligence had to go thru Cheney. They lied to everyone and they refused to listen to the Arabs or diplomats, or oilmen or historians or any Americans with expertise on the Middle East and Iraq in particular.. Trump was for the war or said he was on Howard Stern.
Remember, kids, Bush was the dumbest man in the world, and he fooled all the Democrats into supporting the war.
I see you support Presidents that lie.

daveman

View attachment 442470
View attachment 442471
False
·

If you've been watching Biden all that time then you know that he's a lying plagiarist.

You have never read a book or a newspaper or talked with an expert in any field? Sounds like Trump.. He's original.. Let's nuke a hurricane.

Did Obama pay yo gas bill?
Did he say he would?

daveman

View attachment 442470
View attachment 442471
False
·

You have never read a book or a newspaper or talked with an expert in any field? Sounds like Trump.. He's original.. Let's nuke a hurricane.
Go fuck yourself, loser.

Biden is on TV .. giving a wonderful speech. Substance.. and kindness and encouragement.

Trump is probably seething.

Forum List

Back