It's official, Trump is the only President to be Impeached Twice

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
The vote is 232 to 197 with 10 Republicans voting to impeach. This is worth noting. The actual Senate vote won't happen until after Jan 20th the way Moscow Mitch has it worked out. Mitch is going to address this (according to Mitch) on the 19th. Meaning, it won't be voted on until at least the 20th. With a 50/50 split, if they can get 10 Republican Senators to vote for conviction then that's 60. There is a good chance that Mitch will be one of those that will vote to convict. On that alone, the number of Republicans will be closer to 16. As it stands, there are 6 solid Republican Senators that will vote to convict. That means that they only need 4.

Yah, I know, you rumpsters will all say it's not going to happen but you have been so wrong for so long. Think of this, Rump is now the ONLY President to be Impeached twice. I wonder if he gets not only one asterisk next to his name when listed or does he get two.

There is no cite on this one. This is real time.

The vote is 232 to 197 with 10 Republicans voting to impeach. This is worth noting. The actual Senate vote won't happen until after Jan 20th the way Moscow Mitch has it worked out. Mitch is going to address this (according to Mitch) on the 19th. Meaning, it won't be voted on until at least the 20th. With a 50/50 split, if they can get 10 Republican Senators to vote for conviction then that's 60. There is a good chance that Mitch will be one of those that will vote to convict. On that alone, the number of Republicans will be closer to 16. As it stands, there are 6 solid Republican Senators that will vote to convict. That means that they only need 4.

Yah, I know, you rumpsters will all say it's not going to happen but you have been so wrong for so long. Think of this, Rump is now the ONLY President to be Impeached twice. I wonder if he gets not only one asterisk next to his name when listed or does he get two.

Does it make you feel better now? :itsok:

It’s so pathetic how desperate you lefties are.

It just goes to prove that on January 21st, the most important and influential person in the world will be Donald J. Trump.

Wackos gotta be wackos

giphy124.gif

Thats extremely shameful, for democrats i mean. But hey, now that you have set the precedent, republicans can now return the favor in the future.

Prediction. In 2022 the Dems lose the House (because that is what Nancy does) and the Republicans ramp up the Ukrainian investigation and they impeach Biden (if he is still around). It would work great for the Dems which would be the only reason it wouldn't happen but I doubt the Republicans will be able to resist.

TDS / Trump OCD driven post Number: 12,008

Impeached for what? What did he say or do?

Duplicate thread. Please Delete.

It just goes to prove that on January 21st, the most important and influential person in the world will be Donald J. Trump.
Completely delusional brainwashed moronic thinking.

I happen to be an old style Republican. Hopefully, we can purge the GOP of you John Birch Society types and get the Grand Old Party back on track.

As for how important Rump will be, he's in a series of real trouble. He is now impeached over his involvement in Jan 6th but there are enough Republicans in the Senate that want him gone forever so he is going to be convicted and it's going to be turned over to the new Justice Department and the various District Courts. They already have a ton of charges and have yet to even begin listing them all yet. Your most important person will no longer have a name. He will be referred as Inmate by his number.

Prediction. In 2022 the Dems lose the House (because that is what Nancy does) and the Republicans ramp up the Ukrainian investigation and they impeach Biden (if he is still around). It would work great for the Dems which would be the only reason it wouldn't happen but I doubt the Republicans will be able to resist.
ZERO Chance. None. Zip. Zero.

We are going to start healing and uniting. Enough of this bickering. Biden may be a corpse but he is fairly benign and with Trump gone, Nancy will calm down as well.

Thats extremely shameful, for democrats i mean. But hey, now that you have set the precedent, republicans can now return the favor in the future.

The way it is right now, the John Birch Society Republicans are in serious trouble. The Koolaid is wearing off.

ZERO Chance. None. Zip. Zero.

We are going to start healing and uniting. Enough of this bickering. Biden may be a corpse but he is fairly benign and with Trump gone, Nancy will calm down as well.

Nancy wont' rest til there are 98 Democrats in the Senate, and 435 in the HOuse

Forum List

Back