Republicans Submit Articles To Impeach Biden As Soon As He's Sworn In

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Do you think they have the nuts?
If I was in Congress that's what I'd be doing right now.
They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

Congress is broken.....and I don't see it recovering any time soon.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."

Last edited:
They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president just because you can is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."

let's see. You say:

If he should win. He's already won.

The House is still Demo controlled where such a bill wouldn't make it off the floor. Even all the Republicans wouldn't vote for it.

Rump is gone, Biden gets sworn in on Jan 20th. Get used to it.

I think that impeaching a president just because you can is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

Impeach him on what? :auiqs.jpg:

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

Exactly.

You know, it's ridiculous for the democrats to do this without precedence in either impeachment where no crime was committed, and then have the balls to say on inauguration day "but let's all join together and be unified". It's like somebody walks into your living room and shits all over everything and then says "hey, you wanna go have a beer?"

I guess the democrats now know what's going to happen in 2022 if the GOP takes back the House. Fuck you and your unity.

25th Amendment, then impeach the motherfucker!

25th Amendment, then impeach the motherfucker!
There is more a case for 25th-ing Biden than there ever has for Trump.

You know, it's ridiculous for the democrats to do this without precedence in either impeachment where no crime was committed, and then have the balls to say on inauguration day "but let's all join together and be unified". It's like somebody walks into your living room and shits all over everything and then says "hey, you wanna go have a beer?"

I guess the democrats now know what's going to happen in 2022 if the GOP takes back the House. Fuck you and your unity.
A blow job isn't a crime and yet Republicans saw it fit for impeachment. You were in full agreement too.

Are you repenting?

A blow job isn't a crime and yet Republicans saw it fit for impeachment. You were in full agreement too.

Are you repenting?
Clinton wasn't impeached for a blowjob. Somebody lied to you. He was impeached and disbarred for perjury, which is a crime.

Impeach him for being an idiot. Even Pelosi couldn't disagree with that.

LOLOL.. Look at your source.

Not being the OP's orange god.

Not being the OP's orange god.
Why do you idiots project your worship of human beings on normal people?

let's see. You say:

If he should win. He's already won.

The House is still Demo controlled where such a bill wouldn't make it off the floor. Even all the Republicans wouldn't vote for it.

Rump is gone, Biden gets sworn in on Jan 20th. Get used to it.
Lack of any chance of success never slowed the Dims. It's just all about the propaganda. I say go for it! All ahead full!

Forum List

Back