It's official, Trump is the only President to be Impeached Twice

The vote is 232 to 197 with 10 Republicans voting to impeach. This is worth noting. The actual Senate vote won't happen until after Jan 20th the way Moscow Mitch has it worked out. Mitch is going to address this (according to Mitch) on the 19th. Meaning, it won't be voted on until at least the 20th. With a 50/50 split, if they can get 10 Republican Senators to vote for conviction then that's 60. There is a good chance that Mitch will be one of those that will vote to convict. On that alone, the number of Republicans will be closer to 16. As it stands, there are 6 solid Republican Senators that will vote to convict. That means that they only need 4.

Yah, I know, you rumpsters will all say it's not going to happen but you have been so wrong for so long. Think of this, Rump is now the ONLY President to be Impeached twice. I wonder if he gets not only one asterisk next to his name when listed or does he get two.

There is no cite on this one. This is real time.

Impeached for what? What did he say or do?

OH, just stop it. I no longer have the time to spend reading your traitorous posts.

Once again, what did he say or do on the day those people swarmed the Capitol?
He lied and said he won the election and that congress was stealing it from them.
LOL! Biden's a liar, too. But you can't seem to work up any outrage for that.
Biden said he won the election which is a fact. Dump lied and claimed he won the election.

Biden did not win the election. The Democrats cheated, therefore he is illegitimate.
Prove it.

Under the rule of law and the presumption of innocence, the accused don't have to prove their innocence. More rather, you must prove their guilt.

I'm amazed at how stupid you guys and girls are, when it comes to simple concepts like that.
You accused Biden and the dems of cheating. Prove it.
You accused Trump of inciting insurrection. Prove it.
The impeachment just proved it. Stop stalling and prove your claim.
The impeachment proved nothing except that Democrats are spoiled children. But if you think it did prove something substantive, tell it to Jamal Trulove -- the man CA AG Kamala Harris put in prison for life despite no evidence.

That is Democrat "justice". Arrive at the verdict, the evidence doesn't matter.

Do you fully understand what you are promoting? The Trump movement is autocratic and charismatic. Its NOT about Democracy or rule of law. Its about losers and militia freaks.

Do YOU understand that calling "the Trump movement" autocratic in the face of the leftist Democrats and their stated plans is ludicrous and laughable? Yeah, we'll get right on wetting our panties in terror the way you are over something your masters ordered you to believe despite the fact that it never happened, while embracing something far worse that's right out in the open to see.

The vote is 232 to 197 with 10 Republicans voting to impeach. This is worth noting. The actual Senate vote won't happen until after Jan 20th the way Moscow Mitch has it worked out. Mitch is going to address this (according to Mitch) on the 19th. Meaning, it won't be voted on until at least the 20th. With a 50/50 split, if they can get 10 Republican Senators to vote for conviction then that's 60. There is a good chance that Mitch will be one of those that will vote to convict. On that alone, the number of Republicans will be closer to 16. As it stands, there are 6 solid Republican Senators that will vote to convict. That means that they only need 4.

Yah, I know, you rumpsters will all say it's not going to happen but you have been so wrong for so long. Think of this, Rump is now the ONLY President to be Impeached twice. I wonder if he gets not only one asterisk next to his name when listed or does he get two.

Thats extremely shameful, for democrats i mean. But hey, now that you have set the precedent, republicans can now return the favor in the future.
When a Democrat President foments insurrection, I will join you.

More like "When a Democrat President foments insurrection that I don't feel like ignoring and excusing, I will join you . . . right after pigs fly."

Thats extremely shameful, for democrats i mean. But hey, now that you have set the precedent, republicans can now return the favor in the future.

The way it is right now, the John Birch Society Republicans are in serious trouble. The Koolaid is wearing off.
Regardless, you guys set a terrible precedent that hurts the nation.
So, fomenting a riot was OK. I get it.

You want unity, get the Republicans to quit lying about the election and call in the Senate & act now. Quit defending Trump.

So, fomenting a riot is suddenly bad, because it's not your political masters doing it. I get it.

Who said we wanted unity? YOU dipshits are the ones who keep gabbling about unity - at least since five minutes ago, because God knows you wanted nothing to do with unity when you weren't the ones in power. You want to have some sort of moral high ground from which to issue condemnations and make demands, I suggest you hold your breath waiting for it, scumbag. We don't unify with evil.

/----/ And Trump's legal team will show up and reveal all the evidence they have that proves he didn't cause the riot and then all the proof of how democRATs stole the election.

/----/ And Trump's legal team will show up and reveal all the evidence they have that proves he didn't cause the riot and then all the proof of how democRATs stole the election.

Look for the Unicorn droppings. That would be damning evidence.

Prediction. In 2022 the Dems lose the House (because that is what Nancy does) and the Republicans ramp up the Ukrainian investigation and they impeach Biden (if he is still around). It would work great for the Dems which would be the only reason it wouldn't happen but I doubt the Republicans will be able to resist.
ZERO Chance. None. Zip. Zero.

We are going to start healing and uniting. Enough of this bickering. Biden may be a corpse but he is fairly benign and with Trump gone, Nancy will calm down as well.
Pedo Joe could have been a uniter and leader by telling the party he runs to grow up and move on.

He is neither.

Why in the world would we even need Joe to be a “uniter”? It's not like the guy we have in there now is a divider, is it?
No the one before him, that jack ass divided this country like no one ever has.

Sure he did. He left office with a 60% approval rating and conducted himself with dignity and competence. You freaks couldn't handle the black dude being in charge. That's your division.
Again you bring race, I bring facts. That boy divided this country like no one before. Heck 60% of Americans were afraid of being called a racist is the only reason he had that approval rating.

Really? Do you think Ben Carson or Candace Owens can boast of a 60% approval rating?
Lol, if the media praised them like they did Obama of course they would.

This thread AGAIN proves I am correct.

The Left are all Moral Narcissists.

Do ANYTHING if it makes you feel good. To hell with any consequences, right vs wrong or who might get hurt in the process.

Do you fully understand that Trump's movement is autocratic and charismatic.

What I'm understanding is that you were handed a talking point that you thought made you sound intellectual, and you're going to parrot it as though it's meaningful to try to hide the fact that you have nothing real to say.

daveman

Conspiracy Theory Baselessly Claims Biden Had Navy SEALs ...
View attachment 442470
Claim: "CIA Whistleblower Exposes Biden's Alleged Role with the Deaths of SEAL Team."
View attachment 442471
False
·
Fact checked by factcheck.org

Fact check: Biden did not leak SEAL Team 6 identities
Aug 18, 2020 · The parents of Aaron Vaughn, a SEAL Team 6 member killed in the attack but not believed to have been on the mission that killed bin Laden, have …

I just heard, "Look, my talking points told me I could dismiss and ignore all that!!!"

The way it is right now, the John Birch Society Republicans are in serious trouble. The Koolaid is wearing off.

You want unity, get the Republicans to quit lying about the election and call in the Senate & act now. Quit defending Trump.

So, fomenting a riot is suddenly bad, because it's not your political masters doing it. I get it.

Who said we wanted unity? YOU dipshits are the ones who keep gabbling about unity - at least since five minutes ago, because God knows you wanted nothing to do with unity when you weren't the ones in power. You want to have some sort of moral high ground from which to issue condemnations and make demands, I suggest you hold your breath waiting for it, scumbag. We don't unify with evil.

Demagogues always appeal to the mob. The lower the IQ and the less education the better.

daveman

View attachment 442470
Claim: "CIA Whistleblower Exposes Biden's Alleged Role with the Deaths of SEAL Team."
View attachment 442471
False
·

Aug 18, 2020 · The parents of Aaron Vaughn, a SEAL Team 6 member killed in the attack but not believed to have been on the mission that killed bin Laden, have …
Factcheck. :auiqs.jpg:

You don't care at all, do you?
I care about the lives of our military servicemen and -women. Democrats don't. Run along now, kid.

Who put us in Afghanistan and Iraq?
Bush, with the help of Democrats.

Last I checked Bush is a Republican.
He's not a conservative. Meanwhile, don't you dare criticize the Democrats who voted for the war. You'll burst into flames.

So now he is not a conservative, smfh. Right, so that is like saying that Republicans aren't responsible for the 94 Crime Bill.
Trump has been an independent, democrat, and republican but his true allegiance is now as it always has been to himself. Trump doesn't give a damn about any ideology, economic, political, or religious.

We'll get right on viewing that with alarm and horror after we take a look at the ideologically pure and morally superior alternatives on the left. :auiqs.jpg:

daveman

View attachment 442470
View attachment 442471
False
·

Factcheck. :auiqs.jpg:

You don't care at all, do you?
I care about the lives of our military servicemen and -women. Democrats don't. Run along now, kid.

Who put us in Afghanistan and Iraq?
Bush, with the help of Democrats.

Last I checked Bush is a Republican.
He's not a conservative. Meanwhile, don't you dare criticize the Democrats who voted for the war. You'll burst into flames.

So now he is not a conservative, smfh. Right, so that is like saying that Republicans aren't responsible for the 94 Crime Bill.
Trump has been an independent, democrat, and republican but his true allegiance is now as it always has been to himself. Trump doesn't give a damn about any ideology, economic, political, or religious.

We'll get right on viewing that with alarm and horror after we take a look at the ideologically pure and morally superior alternatives on the left. :auiqs.jpg:

It doesn't take much to be morally or ethically superior to Trump. That's a pretty low bar.

Democrat Dirty tricks

The first impeachment was to divert attention from the fact that Swamp tried to illegally remove Trump from office with the contrived Russia bullshit.

The second impeachment was to divert attention from the fact that the Democrats stole an election from the American people.

The Democrats are the scum of this country and the dumbass Useful Idiots always fall for the dishonesty.

Democrat Dirty tricks

The first impeachment was to divert attention from the fact that Swamp tried to illegally remove Trump from office with the contrived Russia bullshit.

The second impeachment was to divert attention from the fact that the Democrats stole an election from the American people.

The Democrats are the scum of this country and the dumbass Useful Idiots always fall for the dishonesty.

Oh my.. You don't even know what the first impeachment was about. The election wasn't stolen.. Trump is just a malicious liar who would get people killed rather than admit he lost.

Prediction. In 2022 the Dems lose the House (because that is what Nancy does) and the Republicans ramp up the Ukrainian investigation and they impeach Biden (if he is still around). It would work great for the Dems which would be the only reason it wouldn't happen but I doubt the Republicans will be able to resist.
ZERO Chance. None. Zip. Zero.

We are going to start healing and uniting. Enough of this bickering. Biden may be a corpse but he is fairly benign and with Trump gone, Nancy will calm down as well.
Pedo Joe could have been a uniter and leader by telling the party he runs to grow up and move on.

He is neither.

Why in the world would we even need Joe to be a “uniter”? It's not like the guy we have in there now is a divider, is it?
No the one before him, that jack ass divided this country like no one ever has.

Sure he did. He left office with a 60% approval rating and conducted himself with dignity and competence. You freaks couldn't handle the black dude being in charge. That's your division.
Again you bring race, I bring facts. That boy divided this country like no one before. Heck 60% of Americans were afraid of being called a racist is the only reason he had that approval rating.

Really? Do you think Ben Carson or Candace Owens can boast of a 60% approval rating?
Lol, if the media praised them like they did Obama of course they would.

So Obama was popular because the media praised him, not because he was black.

You're a fucking moron.

Demagogues always appeal to the mob. The lower the IQ and the less education the better.

Thank you for telling me something I already know about leftists.

Democrat Dirty tricks

Oh my.. You don't even know what the first impeachment was about. The election wasn't stolen.. Trump is just a malicious liar who would get people killed rather than admit he lost.

Oh, my. You seem convinced that because YOU swallow whatever half-assed excuse Democrats give you, we're obligated to do so as well. We know exactly what both "impeachments" were about, and we know the justifications were garbage. That's what being able to think independently accomplishes.

Thank you for telling me something I already know about leftists.

Trump is the only demagogue on the political landscape since Hughey Long.

And he'll be the first President to be exonerated twice as well.

Trump's point about being attacked pointlessly proven again.

Sleepy Joe will be coronated in less than a week. One would think libs would be celebrating what a tremendous time they expect America to have under the sedated one's rule. But instead, Trump continues to rule the News Cycle.

Who is going to exonerate him? Trump Humpers.

If they have a trial and have a vote, Trump will be exonerated by the Senate.

And after he is, him stock will rise as the only President ever twice-exonerated.

Trump is pretty much finished. Look at the list of companies and banks that have turned against him... even the PGA.. Storming the Capitol was a really bad mistake.

Yeah, but he didn't storm the Capitol. His only "crime", for which you want him "finished", was daring to win the Presidency against your personal preferences. No matter how much sanctimony you play at, you're a vicious, petty partisan hack, and you don't deserve to feel good about yourself or your behavior. I don't doubt that you will lie to yourself about this, because lying to yourself is a necessary skill in leftists, but don't expect any of us to ever see you as anything but loathsome vermin.

Yup..the next time a Democratic President sends his goons into the Capital to beat people and terrify lawmakers..I hope that the Republicans have the guts to impeach and convict.
niggas not that smart they just burn down business where they live

You prove neither are redneck racist.

And you just showed yourself to a bigoted idiot. Jo surprise there. What's funny is you'll believe any bullshit they shovel down your piehole. No matter how ridiculous it might be.

Because you're dumb as a fence post.

I take that as a compliment coming from a dumb ass Trump Humper. If Trump told you shit doesn't stink you would believe it.

When your CACA masters tell you it doesn't stink, you gobble it up. Your entire world view is based on lies and you're too stupid to figure that out.

Forum List

Back