"It's not theirs, Its mine"

everything he said was factual. Name one thing that was ever proven against him in office?

Dossier? nope
Mueller report? nope

Waiting.
You did not answer the article's factual history of him using the expression Witch Hunt. Nor will you ever.

You misunderstood.

[Trump claims he is being witch hunted all the time. All lawsuits against him are a witch hunt. He is the most innocent person on the planet.]

Trump has tweeted the term nearly 300 times since becoming president—and he’s not just using it as a distraction.​

Since the Ukraine scandal broke 34 days ago, Donald Trump has tweeted the phrase “witch hunt” 45 times. That’s the equivalent of 1.3 times a day. In nine of those instances, he asserted that the Ukraine investigation constitutes the greatest witch hunt in the history of the United States.

------
When Trump cries witch hunt, it is a rallying cry. It is not designed to prove his innocence but to whip his listeners into a frenzy, to turn their ire upon those who were so bold as to think they could hold him accountable. Donald Trump, like witch hunters throughout history, has proved skillful at flipping the narrative, writing himself as the victim even when he is the aggressor. When Trump cries witch hunt, it is to summon the hunters.

This usage of the phrase is already catching on. Just as the term “fake news” has begun popping up in the mouths of all kinds of grifters and dictators, “witch hunt” has begun dropping from the lips of everyone from local sheriffs to prime ministers. As recently as December of 2018, my Google Alert for the term “witch hunt” might deliver 10 articles on a given day, nine about Trump and one about a current hunt. (Yes, you read that right—actual witch hunts still happen. More on that in a moment.)

(full article online)

What Trump really means by using the term "witch hunt" is witch hunt. Watching an obvious witch hunt occur in our government does tend to get decent people into a frenzy. The term is "catching up" because the facts are too obvious to ignore.

Do you idiots actually believe you're fooling anyone?

I posted that already. It does not mean that they can see everything. They have to request NARA for it.

You live at a shooting range !!!! Of course.
nope, again, your own network CNN's lawyer says you are wrong. And I posted the story.

You did not answer the article's factual history of him using the expression Witch Hunt. Nor will you ever.
it all was, I just gave you what was. Did you miss that? I guess you did.

Dossier?
Mueller report?

Ukraine story?

nothing ever proven and blown out like a witch hunt by the fbi.

Just facts still.

You are colored a "Punk", because that is how Punks behave.

You KNOW that there has to be a protocol, what government offices do not have one? Businesses have one.

But the Punk wants to simply play at being smart to incite others like them.

Anyone who has read your posts has been incited, yet? Muling about becoming incited with nothing from a nobody who wants to know nothing, yet?

Come forward, and let us know.
except you can't post one of those protocols. Why is that Punk? I'll tell you, one doesn't exist.

except you can't post one of those protocols. Why is that Punk? I'll tell you, one doesn't exist.
I posted that in previous pages. You are playing at not having seen the posts.

And what this thread is really about will be resolved in time.

You're glad because they were probably full of evidence incriminating the swamp.
What makes you think it is about any swamp other than the Trump Presidency. You make no sense. You are proposing Donny was holding evidence he did not declassify and turn over the Durham? Don't be foolish.

He can have whatever was his under his term
Eh, no. He can't. Don't be foolish. It wasn't supposed to be that way after the 1950s, further clarified in 1978 after Nixon wanted records destroyed. We have no King, with divine right to rule, and never did.

Forum List

Back