“It’s not fair!” Trump sends 115 Tweets in 24 hours

Another TDS thread...
Right no one should criticize Trump. We should all just suck his dick like you do.
Why do you Leftists always project homosexuality? You hiding something Billy?
I’m not the one that sucks Trump’s dick :dunno:
You sure? You keep asking about it? Weirdo
Someone needs to point it out to you. You’re welcome.

Another TDS thread...
Right no one should criticize Trump. We should all just suck his dick like you do.
That you’re weird with your gay fantasies? LOL

Whatever floats your boat

Lol okay whatever dude.

It’s a new milestone for the whiniest of little bitches. He’s completely embarrassing himself and our nation’s standing around the world but oh well. Just another day in the White House.

Why would anyone try to justify this toddler whining?

‘This is Trump unleashed’ — These charts show that the president is tweeting and speaking more than ever
Tactfully, we don't care. Trump was/IS a figurehead. I didn't choose Trump for my ideal representative. No... Hell, I would have voted for a old boot, just to send a message to democrats. And I used to BE a democrat, which begs the point. We get Trump, the Brits get Brexit. The Democrats/Labour parties have sold out and lost touch with their roots. Get it?

It’s a new milestone for the whiniest of little bitches. He’s completely embarrassing himself and our nation’s standing around the world but oh well. Just another day in the White House.

‘This is Trump unleashed’ — These charts show that the president is tweeting and speaking more than ever
Tactfully, we don't care. Trump was/IS a figurehead. I didn't choose Trump for my ideal representative. No... Hell, I would have voted for a old boot, just to send a message to democrats. And I used to BE a democrat, which begs the point. We get Trump, the Brits get Brexit. The Democrats/Labour parties have sold out and lost touch with their roots. Get it?
No one would have thought less of you if you voted for a boot instead of a democrat. The obvious error was voting for Trump.

Lol okay whatever dude.
You’re the one posting gay fantasies. You are a very odd person

Lol okay whatever dude.
Why would anyone at all have “gay fantasies” of you sucking off an orangutan? Definitely not gay people.

Lol okay whatever dude.
Why would anyone at all have “gay fantasies” of you sucking off an orangutan? Definitely not gay people.
Keep digging that hole. You’re a very odd person and you post gay fantasies.

No one would have thought less of you if you voted for a boot instead of a democrat. The obvious error was voting for Trump.
What can I say? The sad fact is, there wasn't any alternative. (edit) You didn't get it.

Last edited:

Lol okay whatever dude.
Keep digging that hole. You’re a very odd person and you post gay fantasies.
I mean you can think I’m gay if you want I guess. Your dick worship of Trump just can’t be denied.

What can I say? The sad fact is, there wasn't any alternative.
Oh there definitely were independents to vote for.

Yes, and they had like zero chances of being elected. You know that. Which doesn't resolve the ugly question of why we ex patriot democrats would vote for Trump. Well, lets just say the democrats have let us down a little. That would be a understatement. And we leave it at that.

Yes, and they had like zero chances of being elected. You know that. Which doesn't resolve the ugly question of why we ex patriot democrats would vote for Trump. Well, lets just say the democrats have let us down a little. That would be a understatement. And we leave it at that.
Well, again, no one cares you didn’t vote Democrat. What matters is the error of voting for Trump or anyone in the GOP.

^^^ it drives the left insane that Trump can speak directly to the people and they can't control the narrative in the liberal media.

^^^ it drives the left insane that Trump can speak directly to the people and they can't control the narrative in the liberal media.
Actually what bothers us is that he attempts to speak to the people while sounding like a whiny child who is incapable of speaking in complete sentences.

Forum List

Back