It’s Kamala Harris for VP

OK now that we know who the running mate is, you know what you have to do
CALLING ALL PATRIOTS
NOW we must all call for the impeachment of Kamala Harris from the Senate and call for her to step down as VP candidate.
Reason: DEMS STANDARD IN CALLING ON ACOSTA IMPEACHMENT removal from the administration as labor secretary for negotiating a plea deal of lesser sentence on sexual predator Epstein, exactly the same thing Kamala Harris did working a plea deal with another predator.
The Dems can't change standards and be hypocrits twice without looking really bad.
Once with Harris' hypocracy regarding Biden's sexual assault victim compared to her comments with Ford at the Cavanaugh hearings.
And Twice with the call to remove Costas in which case she should have steped down as Senator.
BUSTED!

HEY SOMEONE TELL PENCE (WRITE HIS OFFICE) HE NEEDS TO USE THIS AT THE DEBATES!

the idiot's propaganda has BEGUN. There are "people" referring to KAMALA as a BLACK PERSON.
for obvious reasons. Kamala is the daughter of an INDIAN from INDIA----Hindu. NEVAH TELL A HINDU FROM INDIA that he/she is a negro for two reasons---
1) indians are Caucasian by race. 2) Indians from india
like to be considered "white" by race. ---their languages are considered INDOEUROPEAN because THEY are indoeuropean----their real bigshots are ARYAN BRAHMINS (sheeeesh)---their fave "god"---
krishnah is blue. And she is the daughter of a JAMAICAN ----spanish colony with lots of negro slaves-----and others ---far east asians etc----all involved in LIVELY intermarriage-----they is a really MIXED bag racially but for all too OBVIOUS REASONS----KAMALA in true pocahantas fashion has been promoted to BLACK---not even mixed race----JUST
BLACK

Well... I've made no secret of the fact that I can't and won't vote for Trump. I've made no secret of the fact that Biden is not my guy either, but figuring that he probably will not serve an entire four years, I left the door slightly ajar just in case his VP pick was someone of quality I could support. Harris isn't that person...

I will say this though, someone (probably several someones) did a mighty fine job of scrubbing her Wikipedia page. If one was not familiar with Kamala Harris, one would be inclined to believe that she has never been touched by controversy during the entire length of her career...

Harris applauds Biden for apology but says 'point of disagreement' on busing remains

"He is right to recognize the impact of his words, and I applaud him for doing that," Harris said of her 2020 presidential opponent during a gaggle with reporters in Hartsville, S.C., according to CNN. "There is still a point of disagreement between he and I, and that remains ... which is the issue of busing."

Waiting for a link.

I am personally not a big Kamala fan, but she is a good and safe choice.

Per usual, I nailed it! :D
A black Asian female?
Conservative head will explode.
F’n sweet.
We've known for 2 months Joe was going black and going female. Best pick possible. Next to her, Joe will look even more geriatric and feeble. Joe ought to be HER VP.

Oh wait a minute.

He is.

Joe will bow out after elected leaving someone who could never get elected in a million years the new de facto Prez.

Our next BLM president.

In with the Blacks. And in and in and in. Blacks will run riot over this nation.

Your outrage makes me laugh. :04:
Outrage? Hey Weed Butthole, didn't you read where I said BEST PICK POSSIBLE? I'm CELEBRATING! THANK YOU JOE! :dance:

Somehow, I don't believe you.

Waiting for a link.

I am personally not a big Kamala fan, but she is a good and safe choice.

A good safe choice? She put more blacks in jail than Biden's 1994 crime bill did. Trump passed prison reform, releasing tons of non violent black drug offenders and giving them a second chance.

This should be a cakewalk. Harris was the worst one to pick besides Bass.

I think it was a great pick. Her and Joe Joe are pretty much the same. I wonder if she will follow Joe cool's lead and start wearing sunglasses in her basement? MAGA

Forum List

Back