It’s Kamala Harris for VP

Wow, I am shocked, very surprised in fact, This is a GIFT to Trump. I thought for sure he would go for Rice and I would have been concerned for Trump. This is a gift, as I've said from the beginning.

First, surprisingly this allows Trump to take the middle from Biden, Her history as AG, her comments, her lengthy career as a politician, this is perfect for Trump to actually take the middle ground.

Furthermore, why I am shocked: she couldn't get the black vote n the Primaries, she didn't get the progressive vote. She is unpopular with others from Cali who openly signed something to ask Biden to NOT choose her, she is unpopular with Bernie supporters, Progressives, and, I can't see the same Obama voters which Biden desperately needs, pulling the lever for her.

She is, in short, the perfect Establishment candidate at a time when Americans want an outsider, not a career politician who went to school in Montreal. She is from Cali, which makes it more likely that China would eat USA's lunch if she were president.

Now comes the best attack ad in the history of politics...the Gabbard debate. They know it's coming, and it will be cheap. Next will be the last few months of research they have done on her decisions as AG.

If I am Trump I am putting up all stops, now, legally in the courts and otherwise, regarding mail-in voting, there is no way I see this combination beating Trump. He literally has every voter but the most die-hard partisan voter.

Just announced

She is a tough cookie. Should give Trump fits
Smart and law degree. But, black and south Asian. Will give scumpty an excuse to raise the birther issue.

She is half Indian and half Jamaican.

But she was born in the US not in Jamaica like Trump was
I thought Trump was born in Russia?

almost----lots of russians in Elmhurst hospital----and close to a really overpriced russian restaurant

Just announced

Kamala has a glass jaw, will be really easy for the Trumpster to take out. She couldn't stand up to Tulsi Gabbard who left her on the canvas in a single debate last year. Harris went down hard.

Donald J. Trump has to be pleased as punch with this gross un-forced error on the part of the Sleepster.

Great, a dumbass Neggra for VP. Look what happen when we had a dumbass Neggra for president. A disaster.

Reasons not to vote the ticket with her on it.

1. She is a Democrat.

2. She is a member of that filthy ass Democrat Congressional Black Caucus.

3. She is full of Negro hate. Look how she attacked Kavanaugh as an example.

4. By voting for Trump's traitorous Democrat Dirty Tricks impeachment she was a participant in an attempted coup.

5. She supports the terrorists Black Lives Matter.

6. She is a liar. Remember she said she was a subject of segregation even though she always attended an intergrated school district.

7. She is a proven whore.

8. Like all Democrat Neggras she is dumber than a door knob.

9. Like all Democrats and most Neggras she hates the United States.

10. She was a terrible California state official.
Here come the dumbass racists out of the woodwork right on time. how very predictable.

KamalaHarrisBeforeAfter.jpg

Kamala Harris Theme song?

Just announced

How many black people did she throw in prison for drug violations?

Please tell us - with context.

Ask Tulsi

No thank you! I wouldn't ask Putin's little pet anything.

So as predicted, you're behaving like your usual dishonest and dishonorable self because you somehow think if you ignore the facts you can keep perpetuating a lie without the guilt of being the hack that you are.

That woman attacked Biden in the debate BIGTIME embarrassing the fuck out of Biden and then he picks her for VP. She has a nice past in law enforcement, so much for Biden being for defunding the police. He just lost all of those "anti cop" votes. Good Job Biden, thanks! 4 more years of Trump!

You can't make this shit up.

In the debate, Harris should ask Pence "Do you require a chaperone to continue"?. That refers to Pence's policy of refusing to meet with a woman alone.

So who should replace Harris as senator from California after the win?

Not Adam Schiff. He'd be better as Attorney General.

Just announced

How many black people did she throw in prison for drug violations?

Please tell us - with context.

Ask Tulsi

No thank you! I wouldn't ask Putin's little pet anything.

So as predicted, you're behaving like your usual dishonest and dishonorable self because you somehow think if you ignore the facts you can keep perpetuating a lie without the guilt of being the hack that you are.

Oh, so you expect me to start bashing the Biden/Harris ticket? Funny...

the idiot's propaganda has BEGUN. There are "people" referring to KAMALA as a BLACK PERSON.
for obvious reasons. Kamala is the daughter of an INDIAN from INDIA----Hindu. NEVAH TELL A HINDU FROM INDIA that he/she is a negro for two reasons---
1) indians are Caucasian by race. 2) Indians from india
like to be considered "white" by race. ---their languages are considered INDOEUROPEAN because THEY are indoeuropean----their real bigshots are ARYAN BRAHMINS (sheeeesh)---their fave "god"---
krishnah is blue. And she is the daughter of a JAMAICAN ----spanish colony with lots of negro slaves-----and others ---far east asians etc----all involved in LIVELY intermarriage-----they is a really MIXED bag racially but for all too OBVIOUS REASONS----KAMALA in true pocahantas fashion has been promoted to BLACK---not even mixed race----JUST
BLACK
I guess since she sucks black cock that makes her 'black.'
Reported

In the debate, Harris should ask Pence "Do you require a chaperone to continue"?. That refers to Pence's policy of refusing to meet with a woman alone.

So who should replace Harris as senator from California after the win?

Not Adam Schiff. He'd be better as Attorney General.
Adam Schiff. The best pick for AG would be Eliot Spitzer for the “fuck you” factor alone. :)

Forum List

Back