It’s Kamala Harris for VP

I think you need to update your pic.

KamalaHarrisBeforeAfter.jpg

Great, a dumbass Neggra for VP. Look what happen when we had a dumbass Neggra for president. A disaster.

Reasons not to vote the ticket with her on it.

1. She is a Democrat.

2. She is a member of that filthy ass Democrat Congressional Black Caucus.

3. She is full of Negro hate. Look how she attacked Kavanaugh as an example.

4. By voting for Trump's traitorous Democrat Dirty Tricks impeachment she was a participant in an attempted coup.

5. She supports the terrorists Black Lives Matter.

6. She is a liar. Remember she said she was a subject of segregation even though she always attended an intergrated school district.

7. She is a proven whore.

8. Like all Democrat Neggras she is dumber than a door knob.

9. Like all Democrats and most Neggras she hates the United States.

10. She was a terrible California state official.

Waiting for a link.

I am personally not a big Kamala fan, but she is a good and safe choice.

Per usual, I nailed it! :D
A black Asian female?
Conservative head will explode.
F’n sweet.
We've known for 2 months Joe was going black and going female. Best pick possible. Next to her, Joe will look even more geriatric and feeble. Joe ought to be HER VP.

Oh wait a minute.

He is.

Joe will bow out after elected leaving someone who could never get elected in a million years the new de facto Prez.

Our next BLM president.

In with the Blacks. And in and in and in. Blacks will run riot over this nation.

Your outrage makes me laugh. :04:
Outrage? Hey Weed Butthole, didn't you read where I said BEST PICK POSSIBLE? I'm CELEBRATING! THANK YOU JOE! :dance:

Oh boy, another drug war officer on the path to election you can count me out of this election they all stink to high heaven.

I was going to say that the sexist and racist attacks will come soon, but it's started already. Flash couldn't hold back. Flash, thanks for sending so many votes to the Democrats.

The rest of the Trump cult will soon follow. They can only hide who they are for so long.

Forum List

Back