"It's just......"

ASAP???

19 fucking months is ASAP?

Get the fuck out of here you lying sack of shit.(smh)
19 months and counting; the DemocraTaliban realized what would happen if they let the eviction moratorium expire (for instance), and they saw their deranged plans/schemes/treason were about to blow up in their faces, so they trying to double down on them now.

You know - to delay the inevitable?

We're on the verge of civil war now.

Thanks Democrats!

Our freedom.
Do you have the authority as an individual, to limit my freedom, force my business to close, make me wear a mask, banish me from the public space, or force me to get an experimental injection?

No? You don't?

If you can't do it as one individual to another, then why do you think doing it as a group to an individual is okay?

That's the logic of the gang rapist.

Do you have the authority as an individual, to limit my freedom, force my business to close, make me wear a mask, banish me from the public space, or force me to get an experimental injection?

No? You don't?

If you can't do it as one individual to another, then why do you think doing it as a group to an individual is okay?

That's the logic of the gang rapist.
If you want to live in a society you have to obey that societies rules and give up some freedoms. You lose the freedom to kill others or build a bomb factory in your basement.

If you want to live in a society you have to obey that societies rules and give up some freedoms. You lose the freedom to kill others or build a bomb factory in your basement.
If the society refuses to respect my liberties, then it deserves to burn.

You are not going to oppress me.

Sorry but I fail to see how requiring you to wear a mask in some situations is comparable to putting someone at risk of dying.

Your failure to see and understand what ought to be obvious to anyone with better than a room-temperature IQ is you own problem, not mine.

My choosing to wear a mask, or not to wear a mask, has no bearing whatsoever on someone else dying.

No rational reason exists for anyone other than I to make that choice for myself, None.

You can't see this, because you're too damn stupid to understand that a virus that is no bigger than 0.2 of a micron is not going to be hindered by a mask with gaps that are 50 microns wide.

zPICT0001pHQ1600E.JPG

And if everyone refused to obey societies rules, we all burn. No one is keeping you here, you don't like society or democracy find a place you like better.
I'm not going anywhere.

You think you can force me to do as you wish?

Try.

You think you can run me out?

Try.

And if everyone refused to obey societies rules, we all burn. No one is keeping you here, you don't like society or democracy find a place you like better.
I have a say in what rules this society operates by as well and it damn sure ain't ever going to be the rules you want to impose on us.

My choosing to wear a mask, or not to wear a mask, has no bearing whatsoever on someone else dying.

No rational reason exists for anyone other than I to make that choice for myself, None.

You can't see this, because you're too damn stupid to understand that a virus that is no bigger than 0.2 of a micron is not going to be hindered by a mask with gaps that are 50 microns wide.

View attachment 526459
I'm smart enough to know you get your medical advice from medical professionals, not from the internet.

Forum List

Back