It's Happening Again - Homes Lost - Some Rent Control Needed

No we wouldn't want gas price controls. Sensible people would go out and but electric vehicles while people like you would cry for price controls so you wouldn't have to live with the consequences of your actions.
Oh so you'd rather have $500/gallon, than a price control keeping it at $3/gallon. You're full of shit. As for electric vehicles, what if the price of a charge went to $7,500 each.
Still dont want the price control ? LOL/

Cost of moving furniture > $800. Plane fare > $120. Up front housing cost (even with a VA home loan no down payment > $ 1500.

You just want the guys causing the problem to be without any accountability of fixing it. Maybe YOU're one of those guys, Hmmm ?
So abandon your furniture, gas up your car and drive to bum fuck Arkansas or wherever you can actually afford to live. People did it in the Great Depression by the hundreds of thousands. Rent a furnished apartment there, or buy new furniture from a thrift store. No one owes you anything.

Yeah, it's a totally FREE market, when all other businesses are NOT "free" to do whatever they want. Get it, dumbo ?

If gasoline prices suddenly were $500/gallon, would you think price controls bringing them back to $3/gallon would be > "stupidity of that idea" ? Or are you going to run away from that question too, captain courageous ?

Yeah, it's a totally FREE market, when all other businesses are NOT "free" to do whatever they want.

Do? It's about prices, idiot.

If gasoline prices suddenly were $500/gallon, would you think price controls bringing them back to $3/gallon would be > "stupidity of that idea" ?

How would price controls bring $500 gasoline down to $3?

Be specific.

HA HA HA. You dumbass, that is my point exactly. The car company raises prices along with his added costs for the air bags, and what do you think happens when his prices go up ?

I'll tell you. His SALES GO DOWN. so he suffers that loss, but not the landlord. The landlord doesn't have to worry about that, because he's getting rich migrants and migrants who cram 4 or 5 or 10 or 12 people into a house or apartment, and he gets his jacked up rent money. Trouble is, the people who have been paying the lower prices all along (for years) get screwed.

Well, for those who live under a rock, that may not seem troublesome, but to normal people, it's a catastrophe.
Normal fucking communists. Do you think you're paying the same rent as your parents paid? Nope. I rest my case. You are a bald faced communist. If you can't or won't pay the increased rent, get out or find a room mate, the same as those illegals you claimed were doing. You have lost this debate so many times it is a dead horse. You should quit beating it.

That's a really funny statement. Getting poor doesn't come with age unless you are an idiot that depends on the government. I'm almost seventy and I'm more comfortable now than when I was working. I made plans and I sacrificed then for comfort now.
But many people never had enough money to make what you call "plans". When I was working, I had 401K accounts. I had to keep eliminating them, because the jobs didn't pay enough money for my support + the 401K. Lots of people had that problem.

Last edited:
Stop thinking. You might hurt yourself.

So should car companies not have to provide air bags & seat belts ?

Food companies sell food any way they choose to ?

Building construction companies use any cheap crap materials they see fit to use ?

Americans are "commies" to tell them they can't ?

Dummy.
Guess what you pay for those seat belts and airbags and the other government mandated. I bought my first car in 1970 for just over three thousand dollars, a comparable car now costs fifteen thousand dollars.
Houses cost more because of government mandates. Sure safety standards are necessary, but you pay for them, not the builder.

Listen moron, you can't be this slow. Who do you think pays for those air bags and seat belts and building codes? The end consumer pays for it--those prices increase continually. Check out new car prices--do you think they have price controls on cars? Nope, they don't. Rent is the same. You, as a renter, are the end consumer. You pay what the market will bear for the period of the lease. After the terms of the lease have been met, you have no claim to anything. ZERO, ZIP, NADA. The landlord doesn't have to renew at all if he so desires. You have no claim to the property and the fact that you believe you do makes you a fucking commie.
No, it makes him a friggin idiot.

Oh so you'd rather have $500/gallon, than a price control keeping it at $3/gallon. You're full of shit. As for electric vehicles, what if the price of a charge went to $7,500 each.
In a free market society, the price is set by what the market will bear. Supply and demand. This is not rocket science. Give my regards to Vladimir, comrade.

Then I'd buy a bicycle.

Normal fucking communists. Do you think you're paying the same rent as your parents paid? Nope. I rest my case. You are a bald faced communist. If you can't or won't pay the increased rent, get out or find a room mate, the same as those illegals you claimed were doing. You have lost this debate so many times it is a dead horse. You should quit beating it.
You're an idiot. Rent control is no different than all the other concessions that other businesses (like I cited) pay. You just have some kind of vested interest to real estate, so that's why you have a hard on for that industry, and you keep on clownishly pulling this "communist" card on me, like some looney liberal pulling the race card.

You don't know how dumb you look, and you ought to be ashamed of yourself. If you're going to say that Americans calling for rent control is communism, then you'll have to be prepared to say that all the other business concessions I cited (Building construction, car manufacturing, food companies, pharmaceuticals, etc) should also not have to make their concessions, right, CA ? Right ? Right ?

As for this debate, YOU have lost it, by a country MILE, and you know it, but you're too inve$ted in your real estate stocks to admit it. And you haven't answered a single one of my questions, you faggot.

In a free market society, the price is set by what the market will bear. Supply and demand. This is not rocket science. Give my regards to Vladimir, comrade.
Free market society ONLY for landlords. Other businesses do NOT have "free market" They make concessions, you selfish creep.

The price should be set by what the AMERICAN PEOPLE can bear, not what you call "the market"

Got Viiox in your medicine cabinet ?

Give my regards to Bernie Madoff, you SCAMMER.

Last edited:
But many people never had enough money to make what you call "plans". When I was working, I had 401K accounts. I had to keep eliminating them, because the jobs didn't pay enough money for my support + the 401K.Lots of people had that problem.
Then you had crap jobs or were living too high on the hog. I'm comfortable now because I sacrificed when I was younger. I drove old cars until the wheels fell off, I didn't go out much, when I went to a movie, it was a bargain matenee or at a dollar theater. When I bought my first house it one that I could easily afford even though I had to make a three hour round trip commute or more. I lost that house to the Clinton Housing bubble. I sacrificed some more and bought a condo, again that I could afford ( barely). I sold that and moved to Arizona where housing is cheaper and used the proceeds to buy a decent retirement home and fix it up. We had a saying when I was in the Army in the early seventies "failing to prepare is preparing to fail." You obviously spent your life preparing to fail.

You're an idiot. Rent control is no different than all the other concessions that other businesses (like I cited) pay. You just have some kind of vested interest to real estate, so that's why you have a hard on for that industry, and you keep on clownishly pulling this "communist" card on me, like some looney liberal pulling the race card.

You don't know how dumb you look, and you ought to be ashamed of yourself. If you're going to say that Americans calling for rent control is communism, then you'll have to be prepared to say that all the other business concessions I cited (Building construction, car manufacturing, food companies, pharmaceuticals, etc) should also not have to make their concessions, right, CA ? Right ? Right ?

As for this debate, YOU have lost it, by a country MILE, and you know it, but you're too inve$ted in your real estate stocks to admit it. And you haven't answered a single one of my questions, you faggot.
Triggered much, moron? You have admitted to making the wrong decisions throughout your life similar to the ant and the grasshopper. Instead of improving your skills with an eye on the future because you knew prices would increase--you chose to live for the day and now you think your landlord should support you. You're a parasite.

Which then puts you in about a similar boat as the renters now are in.
Starting to get it now ?
Nope, he adapted to the situation with an eye to making his life better. I didn't hear him saying that he wanted someone to subsidize him.
The price should be set by what the AMERICAN PEOPLE can bear,
IT IS MORON. IF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WERE NOT WILLING OR ABLE TO PAY (BEAR) THE COST, THE PRODUCT, RENT OR SERVICE WOULD GO UNUSED. You are obtuse, you can't be this stupid.

Forum List

Back