It’s Dumb and Dangerous for Liberals to Conflate All Conservatives With MAGA

So, because we want honest elections were an "enemy of democracy"????

This is the kind of divisive talk that created Donald Trump.

I suggest you change your approach
Errr...that's a quote from an article..not my take. Further, I presented it as a bad thing..not my view at all....just sayin'

You have a point about riots. Now I wonder what percentage of the rioters in those areas are of single parents. Or when a child is six years old knows racial terms and how to use them. This has to be improved upon. And that cannot be done from the outside.
It doesn't matter if someone was from a 2-parent home or single parent-home -- they are both still entitled equal treatment under the law...

But please, continue deflecting and saying irrelevant bullshit to cape up for police brutality and judicial misconduct

It doesn't matter if someone was from a 2-parent home or single parent-home -- they are both still entitled equal treatment under the law...

But please, continue deflecting and saying irrelevant bullshit to cape up for police brutality and judicial misconduct
Yet is it your idea to maybe join up or make excuses for lawlessness, otherwise as a solution against specific Individual's that are breaking the law in hopes to reform it ?? That's the crazy shite that's come out of all of this to date.

Yet is it your idea to maybe join up or make excuses for lawlessness, otherwise as a solution against specific Individual's that are breaking the law in hopes to reform it ?? That's the crazy shite that's come out of all of this to date.
please continue trying to justify the unequal treatment of citizens under the law...most right-wing cucks like yourself love it

We DON'T conflate conservatives with MAGrats

You folks call them RINOs

please continue trying to justify the unequal treatment of citizens under the law...most right-wing cucks like yourself love it
I tell you what, why don't you start a more indepth political war with the right, otherwise if you think that they are your sworn enemy in this country now ??? One thing is for damned sure, and that is that you leftist aren't going to destroy your opponent's who are just as much of American's as you are, so if you hate other American's so bad then start the damned war against them already, and get it to hell out of your system once and for all.

American's are tired of your damned false accusations and threats against them, so get with your buddies and make your move. Let's see how well you and your buddies fair trying to overthrow America with your constant threat's and bull shite. It's done got old. Peaceful American's won't start it or oblige, so you and your lie's will have too get it going, but be aware that American's aren't going to just lay down and take it but for so long.

We'll see who the most law abiding non-violent citizen's are. It sure won't be you on the left, so make your move already. You won't escape jail or prison but for so long afterwards. Go for it. It's time to start locking the lawless left up for their crimes against this republic, it's past time.

All you got are lie's and emotional driven brainwashing that is driving your rhetoric. This nation is not inherently or blanketly racist, but it sure sounds good doesn't it when you and your buddies lie about it. That's all it is, because it's nothing but noise to keep it stirred up, and Americans are getting fed up with it.

Soon America will have the right representation in charge again (nothing last forever leftist), and that will be a great day on the liberation front. Oh and this bull shite ain't never been about a person's color, but rather it's about a person or group's character being espoused or shown that draws the negative attention.

Racist are on both sides of any group, but they don't make up the majority within most or within any legitimate group's of patriot's regardless of their color.

Keep on pimping for your racist handler's, it fits you well.

I tell you what, why don't you start a more indepth political war with the right, otherwise if you think that they are your sworn enemy in this country now ??? One thing is for damned sure, and that is that you leftist aren't going to destroy your opponent's who are just as much of American's as you are, so if you hate other American's so bad then start the damned war against them already, and get it to hell out of your system once and for all.

American's are tired of your damned false accusations and threats against them, so get with your buddies and make your move. Let's see how well you and your buddies fair trying to overthrow America with your constant threat's and bull shite. It's done got old. Peaceful American's won't start it or oblige, so you and your lie's will have too get it going, but be aware that American's aren't going to just lay down and take it but for so long.

We'll see who the most law abiding non-violent citizen's are. It sure won't be you on the left, so make your move already. You won't escape jail or prison but for so long afterwards. Go for it. It's time to start locking the lawless left up for their crimes against this republic, it's past time.

All you got are lie's and emotional driven brainwashing that is driving your rhetoric. This nation is not inherently or blanketly racist, but it sure sounds good doesn't it when you and your buddies lie about it. That's all it is, because it's nothing but noise to keep it stirred up, and Americans are getting fed up with it.

Soon America will have the right representation in charge again (nothing last forever leftist), and that will be a great day on the liberation front. Oh and this bull shite ain't never been about a person's color, but rather it's about a person or group's character being espoused or shown that draws the negative attention.

Racist are on both sides of any group, but they don't make up the majority within most or within any legitimate group's of patriot's regardless of their color.

Keep on pimping for your racist handler's, it fits you well.
Newsflash. America is more than MAGArats

Newsflash. America is more than MAGArats
That's what this post states dipstick, but of course you are to hung up on your labeling and sheepness to understand that. No such thing as MAGArats, but there damned sure are a lot of traitors in this country who are undermining it badly. Check the MAGA wants and wishes, and you won't find anything that is traitorous in their wants and wishes.

Y'all have created a boogyman, and you are doing it for a reason.

W.S. are an insignificant fringe, numbering in teh tens of thousands. THey are not Trump's "most devoted followers".

NFBW: Correll occasionally exposes his affinity for white supremacy and white EUROPEAN Christian nationalism hiding behind the curtain of pining for more “traditional Americans” like Jan6 rioter Ashley Babbitt. He says that as America becomes assimilated into the Third World of not white people it becomes less American, and hard to see how the GOP will win national elections.

FYI occupied ••••

Traditional Americans

Correll wrote: I am not respecting the peaceful transfer of power either. I do not consider BIden's election to be legitimate nor do I consider him to be a legitimate President. 21FEB12-POST#287

NFBW wrote: Correll certainly can make up all kinds of excuses to reject counting ballots in the electoral college as it is written in the CONSTITUTION. But immigration from a certain type of country whether legal or not appears to be the foundational impending doom of the Party of Traditional Americans that has evolved as the GOP. The Birth rate of non-traditional Americans matched with immigration’s influx of potential non-traditional Americans

Correll wrote: As the country becomes assimilated into the Third World, and less American, it becomes hard to see how the GOP will win national elections. 21FEB11-POST#193

NFBW wrote: Regarding the “Third World” that you speak of America’s inevitably tragic assimilation, is it your understanding that you are referring to countries having darker complexioned inhabitants than the complexions of traditional Americans like Ashley Babbitt, Paul Gosar, Elmer Rhodes, Steve Bannon, Madison Cawthorn, John Eastman, Mark Meadows, Donald J Trump, Sydney Powell, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Mike Lindell and Meshawn Maddoc, Louie Gohmert have? - - - This is my assesment of the context of Correll ‘s concerns.

Correll wrote: Let's keep in mind that the only person to die on 1/6 was one of US "traditional Americans" shot down by one of you people. 22JAN15-POST#827

NFBW wrote: Correll can only be Referring to a traditional American namely A.Babbitt who was shot and killed while she was committing a felony with numerous others on members of Congress and the Vice President of the United States.

NFBW wrote: As we see below Correll admits he does not know the level of cheating in the election that DJT lost therefore cheating to steal the election cannot be what drives Correll not respect the peaceful transfer of power and to not consider BIden's election to be legitimate.

Correll wrote: I don't think that the election was fair, nor do I know what the level of cheating was. 21FEB11-POST#156

NFBW wrote: This all adds up to an assessment that Correll ‘s opinion that the 2020 presidential election was illegal and illegitimate and therefore stolen, had nothing to do with the counting of legal ballots. It is that the birth rate of traditional Americans cannot keep up with new citizens of non-American color or tradition. And that is not fair to traditional American voters.
Correll is a self-professed cultural Christian. So as a cultural Christian new to this board Mashmont yourself what do you think of this assessment based on what has been posted this past year? Hope this helps you catch up and get past the tribal insult game bullshit you seem to be bringing so far. 22JAN15-POST#

END2212301137

NFBW: Correll occasionally exposes his affinity for white supremacy and white EUROPEAN Christian nationalism hiding behind the curtain of pining for more “traditional Americans” like Jan6 rioter Ashley Babbitt. He says that as America becomes assimilated into the Third World of not white people it becomes less American, and hard to see how the GOP will win national elections.

FYI occupied ••••

Traditional Americans

Correll wrote: I am not respecting the peaceful transfer of power either. I do not consider BIden's election to be legitimate nor do I consider him to be a legitimate President. 21FEB12-POST#287

NFBW wrote: Correll certainly can make up all kinds of excuses to reject counting ballots in the electoral college as it is written in the CONSTITUTION. But immigration from a certain type of country whether legal or not appears to be the foundational impending doom of the Party of Traditional Americans that has evolved as the GOP. The Birth rate of non-traditional Americans matched with immigration’s influx of potential non-traditional Americans

Correll wrote: As the country becomes assimilated into the Third World, and less American, it becomes hard to see how the GOP will win national elections. 21FEB11-POST#193

NFBW wrote: Regarding the “Third World” that you speak of America’s inevitably tragic assimilation, is it your understanding that you are referring to countries having darker complexioned inhabitants than the complexions of traditional Americans like Ashley Babbitt, Paul Gosar, Elmer Rhodes, Steve Bannon, Madison Cawthorn, John Eastman, Mark Meadows, Donald J Trump, Sydney Powell, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Mike Lindell and Meshawn Maddoc, Louie Gohmert have? - - - This is my assesment of the context of Correll ‘s concerns.

Correll wrote: Let's keep in mind that the only person to die on 1/6 was one of US "traditional Americans" shot down by one of you people. 22JAN15-POST#827

NFBW wrote: Correll can only be Referring to a traditional American namely A.Babbitt who was shot and killed while she was committing a felony with numerous others on members of Congress and the Vice President of the United States.

NFBW wrote: As we see below Correll admits he does not know the level of cheating in the election that DJT lost therefore cheating to steal the election cannot be what drives Correll not respect the peaceful transfer of power and to not consider BIden's election to be legitimate.

Correll wrote: I don't think that the election was fair, nor do I know what the level of cheating was. 21FEB11-POST#156

NFBW wrote: This all adds up to an assessment that Correll ‘s opinion that the 2020 presidential election was illegal and illegitimate and therefore stolen, had nothing to do with the counting of legal ballots. It is that the birth rate of traditional Americans cannot keep up with new citizens of non-American color or tradition. And that is not fair to traditional American voters.
Correll is a self-professed cultural Christian. So as a cultural Christian new to this board Mashmont yourself what do you think of this assessment based on what has been posted this past year? Hope this helps you catch up and get past the tribal insult game bullshit you seem to be bringing so far. 22JAN15-POST#

END2212301137
Good grief, not the damned book writer again. 👎

Good grief, not the damned book writer again
Books are good things. Written words are important to me. Correll thinks everybody who doesn’t vote the same as he does is his enemy. I think the party Correll votes for is in poor health and the Dobbs decision means there is no cure - so death is near.

Looking at Correll ‘s words from five years ago he was politically in a better place. HE Actually thought KANSAS might have no abortions if Roe v Wade Could be overturned. Take a look:

Correll171125-#127

1. Basing abortion policy on "privacy" is stupid. NOt doing that would be good.
2. It would stay with the states. The national GOP would have too good of an excuse to avoid that very sticky issue.
3. Different states would have different rules based on what their citizens wanted. Kansas might have no abortion. California would probably allow abortion up to actual birth, if not then some.

END2212302356

Forum List

Back