It’s Dumb and Dangerous for Liberals to Conflate All Conservatives With MAGA

That crap stopped working on me 15 years ago or more. Yeah yeah, racist homophobic transphobic xenophobic misogynistic...whatever
Yet we are not loading mags and setting up overwatch on our chosen rooftop

Even if the republicans win only one of the Houses in November will cause the Democrats to go into full panic. Because they know what's coming next, all their crimes and treason, far greater than what they accuse the republicans of, will be exposed. I just hope that the GOP doesn't wuss out, and goes after all these traitors.
That's the worry, otherwise that the republican's will just wimp out if Trump isn't with them in order to plow the way.

That's why the Democrat's are hell bent on destroying Trump at all cost, and for the ones in the Republican party that they feel as if they have their ear, well they are depending on them (rhino's) to be Judas' on steroids for them.

Poll:

Majority of Democrats Believe There Are ‘Tens of Millions of Dangerous MAGA Republicans’

19 Sep 2022 ~~ By Hannah Bleau

Most Democrats believe that there are “tens of millions” of “dangerous MAGA Republicans,” a Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll released in September found.
The survey followed President Biden’s angry speech in which he demonized millions of Americans, deeming “MAGA Republicans” a great threat to the very “foundations of our republic.” The poll asked voters, “Do you think there are tens of millions of dangerous MAGA Republicans backing violence and trying to overthrow the constitution or is that a gross exaggeration and distortion?”
While a majority across the board, 54 percent, said that characterization is a “gross exaggeration,” 46 percent believe that there are, in fact, “tens of millions of dangerous MAGA Republicans.”
The survey was taken September 7-8, 2022, among 1,885 registered voters and follows Biden’s angry September 1 speech, in which he stated that “Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.”
~Snip~
The survey also found that most Americans overall, 59 percent, believe Biden is raising these issues about MAGA Republicans to “avoid talking about inflation, immigration, crime, and other issues.” However, the vast majority of Democrats, 70 percent, believe he is “fairly raising MAGA Republican issues.”
Notably, a Convention of States Action/Trafalgar Group survey released last week found 58.7 percent of voters expressed the belief that Biden has, in fact, divided the country.

Commentary:
The media has become the Maoist/DSA Marxist Democrat Propaganda Machine, Quislings all and the government we are writing about already is a police state being run by a Gestapo Doj an STASI FBI that will soon become much worse.
Being a student of history, I sometimes think that today in America we are repeating the days preceded the takeover of Germany by Hitler and his SA. Antifa and BLM by any other name is similar to the SA.
The infiltration of our school system by Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrats has done its job, and the Quisling Media has done well with their brainwashing.
Fearing the MAGA republicans keeps Maoist/DSA Democrtat Commires on edge. That's a good thing, even if the MAGA republicans is a another myth created by M/DSA Dems themselves.
Despite all of the tantrums and rantings coming from the Maoist Left against supposed "White Privilege," the only systemic race privilege in America is Black privilege which is sanctioned by laws. It is officially called 'Affirmative Action'. The recent growing resistance to its race based privilege is now penalized as hate crime. The Anti-White and Anti-Male activism is promoted by Maoist Communists, incited by the left and endorsed by Commie Democrats. Their indoctrination courses are essentially an anti-Western Culture third-world racist bigotry. Promoted today as 'Critical Race Theory' by the Moait Left world-wide, their teachings are of a rudimentary Marxist ideology marinated in glorification of the Black race and Female gender, which are the two most easily incited grievance groups raised on perceptions of perpetual victimization.

Exactly! So why do you support a Party that uses all forms of Media to do precisely what you stated here? :dunno:
***SIGH***
I don't support the dems. I abhorr the far right. Often that puts me on the apparent side of the left...but I would vote for a moderate repub. In a heartbeat.

The far right routinely distorts the truth so badly that even the lefts spin is tame in comparison.

I totally agree with this.....those on the left who demonize all Republicans and conservatives with the MAGA crowd are making a mistake..and alienating those whose support is crucial in getting rid of the MAGA/Trump/Q crowd.

More and more, liberals are attempting to cast all conservatives as enemies of democracy while simultaneously casting all of their political policies as pro-democracy. The consequences of this could be disastrous.
The most blatant example occurred during Joe Biden’s prime-time “Soul of America” speech earlier this month—a speech advertised as addressing conspiracy theories, political violence, and attempts to overthrow democracy.
In this context, Biden talked about how “MAGA forces are determined to take this country backwards,” before hastening to add, “Backwards to an America where there is no right to choose…” In one fell swoop, Biden conflated “MAGA Republicans” who deny elections and participate in insurrections with Reagan Republicans who care about the right to life of unborn babies. There is no comparison.
But it’s not just social issues that get you written out of polite society. Fiscal conservatives are also suspect. In a tweet sent on Friday, Biden wrote that “Republicans have pushed an ultra-MAGA agenda to: Threaten Social Security and Medicare…Raise taxes on working families [and] Give big corporations and billionaires tax breaks.” Axios’s Josh Kraushaar called this “Defining down ‘ultra MAGA’ and noted that “Under this standard, Liz Cheney would qualify.”

And Biden isn’t the only one guilty of this. This past week, New York magazine’s Jonathan Chait took to Twitter to remind us that during the Tea Party era, then-Rep. Ron Desantis wrote a book that Chait sees as a Rosetta Stone for decoding conservatism’s illiberal tendencies. After reading the book, Chait surmises that: “The Constitution’s role, as DeSantis sees it, is to prevent popular majorities from enacting the economic policies they want.”

Conservatives have long worried that “A democracy can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largess from the public treasury”—a line sometimes apocryphally attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville. This is very similar to what DeSantis was saying. Indeed, most of the lines that trouble Chait are standard boilerplate conservative rhetoric.

This attitude is counterproductive on multiple levels. First, of course, it’s terrible (morally and politically) to dismiss approximately half the country.
Second, instead of rising to the occasion and giving America at least one responsible, normal, or decent party, Democrats are taking political advantage of what could be considered a perilous moment.
Rather than acknowledging that reasonable people can have honest disagreements about public policy questions such as abortion (which you should ostensibly do in a democracy), Democrats are attempting to baptize and sanctify their political preferences in the holy waters of American democracy, which is (to extend the religious metaphor) unseemly and sacrilegious.
Third, this practice will likely lead to more, not less, MAGA extremists (an outcome which ought not to shock members of a party that has spent tens of millions of dollars helping to boost MAGA candidates in Republican primaries).
People who feel threatened are more likely to retreat to their tribe for protection. By creating a scenario where even “normal” non-Trump Republicans feel victimized and shamed, liberals risk making the radicalization of conservatism a self-fulfilling prophecy

I’m not sure they even see that as a problem.
It would be great if there were more republicans who at least had one toe in reality and confronted MAGA morons themselves.

The left wing could/should do the same on non-starters from the left....like reparations and defending the police.

***SIGH***
I don't support the dems. I abhorr the far right. Often that puts me on the apparent side of the left...but I would vote for a moderate repub. In a heartbeat.

The far right routinely distorts the truth so badly that even the lefts spin is tame in comparison.
That would be Adam Kinzinger Mitt Romney , Liz Cheney ...

Do you condemn the BLM riots?
I do..whenever the legitimate protests...turned to violence I condemn them. Rioters should do hard time, no matter their issues. But there were legitimate protests, with legitimate complaints...and most of those participants did NOT riot. They peacefully marched, spoke and went home. A few stayed to riot and break the law, I condemn them wholeheartedly.
However, The MAGA types wish to paint all with the same brush..thus diminishing the legitimate grievances aired in the protests.
Except among their ilk..it's a fail.

I do..whenever the legitimate protests...turned to violence I condemn them. Rioters should do hard time, no matter their issues. But there were legitimate protests, with legitimate complaints...and most of those participants did NOT riot. They peacefully marched, spoke and went home. A few stayed to riot and break the law, I condemn them wholeheartedly.
However, The MAGA types wish to paint all with the same brush..thus diminishing the legitimate grievances aired in the protests.
Except among their ilk..it's a fail.
You continue to make excuses for BLM.

Forum List

Back