A Reminder on Masks From the CDC

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
10F7FB7A-1012-423A-A496-81FC53F2D150.jpeg

But you must wear one for a virus 1% of the size of a smoke particle.

Link is there from Fakebook. No idea why it’s not showing up
W2020: the C-19 virus scare is a lot like the cLiMaTe cHaNgE scare as neither of these two creations were designed to ever go away. Once the loony left has managed to create a new scare they hang onto it forever for their scares are like a life preserver to them. The problem for the loony left is everybody but the loony left has long ago seen through their scare tactics for what they are. It's hard to believe that anyone can fall for their own created fables but the loony left has once again managed to pull off the impossible by falling for their own phony scare tactics!

I still observe fascist democrat youth biking about whilst masked up, the other day I noted two kids in their middle teens, a boy and a girl, masked up at walmart, not cloth masks either but rather 3M N95's. That type of behavior is effectively psychotic, kids have absolutely nothing to fear from the Fauci flu, its literally harmless to them, yet they are still pasting masks to their mugs, probably to bed each night as well, I wonder how much the boy and girl enjoy their masks as they screw??? :banana:

I still observe fascist democrat youth biking about whilst masked up, the other day I noted two kids in their middle teens, a boy and a girl, masked up at walmart, not cloth masks either but rather 3M N95's. That type of behavior is effectively psychotic, kids have absolutely nothing to fear from the Fauci flu, its literally harmless to them, yet they are still pasting masks to their mugs, probably to bed each night as well, I wonder how much the boy and girl enjoy their masks as they screw??? :banana:
Oh I'll bet they arenn't wearing their masks then..or in their houses. It is not for health...it is a political statement combined with one of moral superiority.

At this stage its self evident that those still wearing masks, submitting to the murderous jabs, and/or defending such are psychotic, particularly youth 12-24 years of age, where if healthy, they are literally invulnerable to any nasty covid complications. Psychosis is a persistent belief, idea, behavior, or hallucination which is obviously fallacious, and easily demonstrated to be contrary to reality, sometimes even in the individuals expressing/believing in them! :wink:

W2020: the C-19 virus scare is a lot like the cLiMaTe cHaNgE scare as neither of these two creations were designed to ever go away. Once the loony left has managed to create a new scare they hang onto it forever for their scares are like a life preserver to them. The problem for the loony left is everybody but the loony left has long ago seen through their scare tactics for what they are. It's hard to believe that anyone can fall for their own created fables but the loony left has once again managed to pull off the impossible by falling for their own phony scare tactics!
They gotta make it look good right ? Of course they first demonstrate it by using it's questionable power created in order to scare everyone with, then if that works they force it on everyone.

Forum List

Back