It is Well with my Soul

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Is it well with your soul today, beloved? If not, Jesus is near to you today, even right this very second. These are the words of Jesus Christ: All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
John 6:37

Hear the personal invitation of Jesus Christ to you:
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Matthew 11:28-29

Spend some time reading the Word of God and talk to the Lord today.
May the Lord bless you as you listen to this song. May His presence fill the room where you are and may He draw you with His Love.

My soul, such as it is, is just fine. I'm happy and content.

You are trying to burry posts by flooding the forum, which shows that you want to censor truth that contradicts your lies.
Truth needs no gimicks, only lies need to hide speach that can't be refuted. For you don't want others to see that which you hide your head in the sand over. Batch your similar posts, stop creating split topics against forum rules. You didn't like it when Blackrook did it, so why would you do the same?

Is it well with your soul today, beloved? If not, Jesus is near to you today, even right this very second. These are the words of Jesus Christ: All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
John 6:37

Hear the personal invitation of Jesus Christ to you:
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Matthew 11:28-29

Spend some time reading the Word of God and talk to the Lord today.
May the Lord bless you as you listen to this song. May His presence fill the room where you are and may He draw you with His Love.

Actually the song I posted in the OP was not the song God put on my heart today but after I listened to it I thought it was a good song that would minister to the people here. So let me post the song that I've been singing today... the words are glorious!

1. Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
    Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
    Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
    Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.

• Refrain:
      This is my story, this is my song,
      Praising my Savior all the day long;
      This is my story, this is my song,
      Praising my Savior all the day long.
  2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
    Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
    Angels, descending, bring from above
    Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.
  3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
    I in my Savior am happy and blest,
    Watching and waiting, looking above,
    Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.

Blessed Assurance > Lyrics | Frances J. Crosby

It's good that all is well with your soul Jeri;

Because if Crooked Hillary wins the presidency, you may well end up in a concentration camp. You'll need your faith.
It is written:
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Matthew 10:28

Forum List

Back