Clouds in the Skies

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
I was looking at Dumitru Duduman's dreams and visions today and suddenly this one particular title stood out to me from among the list. So I opened it and then I understood why the Lord wanted me to read this today. It is titled, "Clouds in the Skies." Dumitru had this dream in 1991.

After reading it I looked at the list again and saw another title, "Book of the Gentiles." So I opened that one too. It was from 1993. I will post a link & clip to the second message after the first one which is posted in its entirety:

Clouds In The Skies

CLOUDS IN THE SKIES

After I prayed I went to sleep. While I was sleeping I dreamed someone was telling me, "Rain is coming!"

I looked around but saw no one. But suddenly there was thunder and lightening, and a red cloud appeared. In it's midst were the hammer and sickle of Communism. On the other side was another cloud, but with no unusual colors. Suddenly, an intensely bright star appeared out of the cloud. Then the red cloud began to surround the cloud with the star, and tried to capture it. Immediately, a white cloud appeared, bursting forth with great thunder and lightening. When it appeared, the red cloud was dismembered.

Then two men appeared out of the white cloud. One had a face like the sun. It was so bright I could not look at it. The other had a humble face, and had a book in his hand. He opened the book, and said, "Look." He began to count the blank pages of the book. There were only three and a quarter empty pages! Then he said. "It won't be long. Be prepared. When these pages are filled, The Grace will leave the gentiles. Draw closer to me now, more than ever - and be holy, because hard times are coming." Then the man with the book said ,"Look to the right." When I looked to the right, I saw a beautiful garden filled with all kinds of flowers. But I had never seen ANY of these kinds before.

Then I woke up.

Excepted from:
Dreams and Visions From God
Copyright © 1994, 1996, 2000

______
Link to second message and a brief clip:

Book Of The Gentiles
November 7, 1993

On the 6th of November I had a dream, and the as usual I prayed and said, "If this dream is of You Lord, let me dream it one more time." Then, on the night of the 7th, God gave me the dream once again......

click link to continue reading

For those who do not want to click the second link. Here is the message:

BOOK OF THE GENTILES

November 7, 1993

On the 6th of November I had a dream, and the as usual I prayed and said, "If this dream is of You Lord, let me dream it one more time." Then, on the night of the 7th, God gave me the dream once again.

In my dream I heard a great commotion, and as I looked, I saw a black cloud coming. From this great darkness a man was riding on the back of a dragon. The man was Lucifer. He was yelling as loud as He could, "We are coming to make war against the holy! We come to be victorious over the holy. We will beat the holy! Victory is ours!"

Then, I saw men, women and children - yelling - terrified - and running! I saw others whom I knew were Christians getting on their knees, praying, "Lord, save us! Lord give us victory! Send your glory! Save our lives Lord! Don't let us down! This is our last battle, when the devil wants to defeat us!"

As everyone was kneeling, and praying, suddenly I heard the devil yelling, "Grab him!" I then realized that he was referring to me. I tried to run, but I could not because my feet hurt. So I just started walking. But from behind, I heard the voice which continued to yell, "Grab him! Grab him, and let us tie him in chains because he has caused me much destruction!"

When I thought that they would grab me, all the people of God, although scared, began to cry out, "Jesus! Jesus!"

Suddenly I saw the black cloud disappear. Then two men dressed in shinning clothes, appeared. They were of gigantic size, because I remember I could not see their heads too well. They both spoke with thundering voices; "Do not fear. Christ is the Victor." Each of them had a book in his hands. The books, each the size of a table, were covered with gold thread. Then the two men put the books down on a great table and spoke to me saying, "Open, and read!"

I opened the first book and was told, "This is the Book of Life." The man on my left said, "Whoever finds his name in this book will be saved!" Then He said, "Open the second book!" The words "Book of the Gentiles" was scrawled on it. I opened it and began to turn page after page, upon which I saw all kinds of different names written. When I reached the end of the book, I found that there were one, and three quarter pages left blank - unwritten. Then one of the two men said to me, "when the total number of the gentiles is completed, the writing in this book will be finished. At that time, what I have shown you will happen: it is then that the beast will try to do battle against the Holy. Remember what I tell you - be prepared, live a holy life, and do not think that you have much time to live on this earth! Jesus is soon returning!"

Then I began to hear a choir singing, "Jesus is returning! Jesus is returning! Be prepared, and be holy. Be ready, for the victory shall be His!" When I looked, there was a choir of angels. Their voice echoed stronger, and stronger, "Jesus is returning!"

While they were singing, the table with the books was lifted up and the two men spoke: "One of us is the angel of the Gentiles, and one of us is the angel of the people of Israel. Do not be afraid. Seek the Lord now. Time is very short and, as you saw the armies of Satan advancing, this is how it will happen." Then the two men were lifted up. I looked around to see what was happening. Everyone was crying. But they were tears of joy. Victory was ours. Then, another choir of angels appeared which began to sing, "Jesus the Savior, wants to save the people, but not those who have blasphemed, and cursed Him. Only those that have lived a clean life, and have fought for Jesus, without holding on to this life, but giving it all to Christ."

The angels once again began to sing with all sorts of instruments. They sang so beautifully! While the choir of angels sang, a garden of indescribable beauty appeared. It was very big, and in it were all kinds of flowers which gave off a lovely fragrance. The smell of the flowers was so strong it almost made me dizzy. At every corner of the garden there was an angel with a fiery sword which he swung around. I tried to go in and see what was in the garden. When I got there I was stopped and told, "No one, no foot of earthly man is allowed to enter here. Only the holy will enter. It is not your time to enter now. When you are called, that is when you will enter. Now, go back." The angel spun the sword before me, and this frightened me.

Then another choir of angels the size of children, appeared. While holding hands they began to sing "Jesus is returning! Wake up, people; be holy, for your salvation is Jesus. He is victorious!"

Their voices - their song - echoed in glorious splendor, and while they continued to sing I heard a loud noise. Everything disappeared, and I awoke.

Excepted from:
Dreams and Visions From God
Copyright © 1994, 1996, 2000

Book Of The Gentiles

If You are a Christian

If You are a Christian

If you are a Christian living in sin, you must put an end to it today. Tomorrow will be too late! Just say to God from your heart that you are sorry for what you have done in disgracing the name of God and Jesus to all those around you, through them seeing you living in sin. Ask Jesus to come into your heart and make you clean. God never gets tired of forgiving - it doesn't matter what you have done in the past, but now go and do not sin anymore!

If you have never prayed to receive the Holy Spirit, then pray everyday without ceasing. He will replace the emptiness inside of you with peace, love and joy. He will guide you in all truth, comfort you in your times of distress and help you say no to sin.

"Many who carry the name of CHRISTIAN are overcome by greed, fornication, drunkenness, and a pursuit for great wealth. Those who live in defilement and meditate upon evil things will have no escape..."

If You are a not Christian

If You are not a Christian

If you are not a Christian and have not received the gift of forgiveness, which God grants freely, then right now ask God for it. Just pray to God from your heart and say that you are sorry for every sin and every evil thought or desire. Ask Jesus to come into your heart; it is the most important thing in your life. "You must believe and confess that Jesus Christ is the Son of God." be baptized in water and pray everyday without ceasing to receive the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit will help you turn your life around so that you can, as Jesus instructed the woman caught in adultery, "Go and sin no more." Get to know God better by reading the Bible. You may find it helpful to start with the gospel of John in the New Testament.

... If You are a Christian ... If You are not a Christian ...

Christians and not-Christians should shake their head slowly - otherwise they risk neck stiffness by overstraining their neck.

Sometimes dreams are only dreams

Sigmund Freud

I had a dream about my sister's friends when I was back in high school.

Maybe I should write a book about it and what it meant.

Forum List

Back