It is Time to Acknowledge that Obama is a Communist Muslim Traitor, isn't that right?

Amerifalcon

Rookie
Jun 7, 2017
I
Yes, Obama was a traitor because he committed acts of treason.

Obama was the worst president in American history. He did more to damage America than anyone in history he is a liar and a traitor.

Because he is a Muslim, a communist and a NWO planted mole who was put in place to bring America down. He hates Christian America. A lying traitor.who is very questionably American.

I

Obama was the worst president in American history. He did more to damage America than anyone in history he is a liar and a traitor.

Because he is a Muslim, a communist and a NWO planted mole who was put in place to bring America down. He hates Christian America. A lying traitor.who is very questionably American.

Be prepared to get torn apart lol

I

Is that one of the psychologically compromised individuals you talk about?

I

He was the President for Hope and Change, the redistribution of wealth(but for the liberal rich), the fundamental transformation of America. 47% of the US citizens voted for the guy, just shows how well the public education system has dumbed down America.

Typical liberal voter.

I

He was the President for Hope and Change, the redistribution of wealth(but for the liberal rich), the fundamental transformation of America. 47% of the US citizens voted for the guy, just shows how well the public education system has dumbed down America.

Typical liberal voter.

I

Is that one of the psychologically compromised individuals you talk about?

No you are

One should never attribute to treason and malice what can be more easily explained by incompetence and stupidity.

In Obama's case the latter is a bottomless pit.

I still like him and would be thrilled to be able to shake his hand, meet him, maybe even have a beer summit if there's time. Shake Trumps hand? Uh..i like my arm and hand. Need them for software work and wouldn't want to hurt my economic outlook even temporarily.

Sent from my SM-G930V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I

Yea, but other than that he is OK.

I still like him and would be thrilled to be able to shake his hand, meet him, maybe even have a beer summit if there's time. Shake Trumps hand? Uh..i like my arm and hand. Need them for software work and wouldn't want to hurt my economic outlook even temporarily.

Thank you for admitting that liberals today discriminate against conservatives.

Isn't it funny they are all so out of it they can't even tell they do to us what they accuse us of doing. WHen in reality it is they who are the spazzing freaks. lol

I

I don't think the muslims love him either, honestly.

I just don't want my arm torn off. Lol. My best friend and 2nd best friend are conservative and we hug or shake every time we meet.

I

Obama! Obama! Obama!

Isn't it funny they are all so out of it they can't even tell they do to us what they accuse us of doing. WHen in reality it is they who are the spazzing freaks. lol
Idk what you're talking about. But the op is not holding a conservative opinion. That's radical extreme right.

Forum List

Back