It is Time to Acknowledge that Obama is a Communist Muslim Traitor, isn't that right?

I
Yes, Obama was a traitor because he committed acts of treason.

Obama was the worst president in American history. He did more to damage America than anyone in history he is a liar and a traitor.

Because he is a Muslim, a communist and a NWO planted mole who was put in place to bring America down. He hates Christian America. A lying traitor.who is very questionably American.
I don't think the muslims love him either, honestly.
His command bombed many of them.

I

Obama was the worst president in American history. He did more to damage America than anyone in history he is a liar and a traitor.

Because he is a Muslim, a communist and a NWO planted mole who was put in place to bring America down. He hates Christian America. A lying traitor.who is very questionably American.
I don't think the muslims love him either, honestly.
His command bombed many of them.

Obama HATES America! He pretty much demonstrated that with his every word, action, and deed for the ENTIRE 8 years he was in the White House. Remember he BEGAN his "presidency" with a worldwide APOLOGY tour, apologizing for and bad-mouthing this country. The Chinese said while he was on that "apology tour" that he was a "man without honor" because he was DISLOYAL to and said bad things about the country he was supposed to be "leading." Not to mention how he spent the entire 8 years spouting racist, divisive, hatemongering BS, setting race relations in this country back by at LEAST 50 years and ginning up hatred against white people, whom he obviously ALSO hates. He did his BEST to start a racial Civil War, and I'm sure was EXTREMELY frustrated that he was never ABLE to do that because the white people would not take the bait, even though he kept "upping the ante" during his entire two terms in office.

I

Yeah, it's a dead give away when you have the hammer and sickle tattooed on the back of their necks......

Yeah, it's a dead give away when you have the hammer and sickle tattooed on the back of their necks......
Well, at least they can keep their pants up, boy.

lol
Belts are for losers..
Anti-belt bigot.
They're just another thing in my life to hold me down..
No they hold your pants up.
why dont you just go full metrosexual and wear sweat pants everywhere?

Well, at least they can keep their pants up, boy.

lol
Belts are for losers..
Anti-belt bigot.
They're just another thing in my life to hold me down..
No they hold your pants up.
why dont you just go full metrosexual and wear sweat pants everywhere?
To hot...I just wear a speedo out in the garden, the bugs don't seem to mind..

I

Christians hate Christian America. Why do you think they want to f*ck over the poor and turn the country over to a$$ wholes like Trump?

Being that he has not revealed his true nature and true intent already I think he is going to wait until his daughters are out on their own. By then he will have the Mullah Mug beard and we will hear iof his desire to wreck the USA mostly because of all those bad, unfair and oppressive white Christians

Why has this thread been relegated to the hinterlands?
Someone does not want negative comments about Obama to receive much light
That's wrong

I still like him and would be thrilled to be able to shake his hand, meet him, maybe even have a beer summit if there's time. Shake Trumps hand? Uh..i like my arm and hand. Need them for software work and wouldn't want to hurt my economic outlook even temporarily.

Thank you for admitting that liberals today discriminate against conservatives.

Isn't it funny they are all so out of it they can't even tell they do to us what they accuse us of doing. WHen in reality it is they who are the spazzing freaks. lol
Idk what you're talking about. But the op is not holding a conservative opinion. That's radical extreme right.

Oh who knows at this point I don't know either LOL

I

I you can read his book, for free, that is what it seems to say. He was raised on PBS TV and the Sheethead way of life. His whole life is a lie from his first words to what ever his last word are. To be honest I trust Putin more than him.

I

Christians hate Christian America. Why do you think they want to f*ck over the poor and turn the country over to a$$ wholes like Trump?
Because it is better than the eight years living under a Sheethead President. Any other "bright" questions,?

Being that he has not revealed his true nature and true intent already I think he is going to wait until his daughters are out on their own. By then he will have the Mullah Mug beard and we will hear iof his desire to wreck the USA mostly because of all those bad, unfair and oppressive white Christians
He has opened his Shadow Government with George Soros with a Obama Foundation which it seems is going to have training classes for street actions, and classes on disruptions of Town halls and simulator types of Citizen meetings. I rather think there will be classes on how to get a job and work from inside the Government for Intel, and secret data that can be leaked and damaged done.:blowup:

Forum List

Back