It Is Illegal To Be LGBT In Uganda

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Now I find this to be over the line. For even though I personally disagree with it every adult should have that option. It's when they push it on the kids I can't stand.

Now I find this to be over the line. For even though I personally disagree with it every adult should have that option. It's when they push it on the kids I can't stand.

Did you know that many US States have anti sodomy and fellatio laws? Some concern adult same-sex and or with opposite-sex as an illegal act.

Post edited:

Last edited:
Yep. Good for Uganda. People who want to cut off body parts because they feel bad about themselves are mentally ill. These people need psychological help not to be celebrated for physically harming themselves, playing dress up and ignoring reality.

No doubt they find our sexual mutilation of children extreme.
Not really.....

"Female genital mutilation (FGM), a harmful practice that involves the removal or injury of external female genital organs for non-medical reasons. It is a violation of women’s human rights and can have devastating health consequences that include hemorrhaging, infection, chronic pain, childbirth complications and in severe cases, death."

So apparently, "mutilating" a little girl is cool as long as you can claim its "religion" or "culture" -- but existing as a gay person is worthy of death.....sounds great.

Not really.....

"Female genital mutilation (FGM), a harmful practice that involves the removal or injury of external female genital organs for non-medical reasons. It is a violation of women’s human rights and can have devastating health consequences that include hemorrhaging, infection, chronic pain, childbirth complications and in severe cases, death."

So apparently, "mutilating" a little girl is cool as long as you can claim its "religion" or "culture" -- but existing as a gay person is worthy of death.....sounds great.
It's great if you are a Ugandan. They have the absolute right to make their own laws. The practice of FGM is hundreds of years old, as abhorrent as it is. Our genital mutilation of both boys and girls is a very recent decision of our mentally ill.

Are you ready to go to war with Uganda to protect butt fucking?

It's great if you are a Ugandan. They have the absolute right to make their own laws. The practice of FGM is hundreds of years old, as abhorrent as it is. Our genital mutilation of both boys and girls is a very recent decision of our mentally ill.

Are you ready to go to war with Uganda to protect butt fucking?
YOU SAID:

"No doubt they find our sexual mutilation of children extreme."

I illustrated how stupid that statement was...

the rest of your triggered response is just your fragile feels leaking out...

675px-World_laws_pertaining_to_homosexual_relationships_and_expression.svg.png

Same-sex intercourse illegal. Penalties:
Death Prison; death not enforced
Death under militias Prison, w/ arrests or detention
Prison, not enforced1
Same-sex intercourse legal. Recognition of unions:
Marriage Extraterritorial marriage2
Civil unions Limited domestic
Limited foreign Optional certification
None Restrictions of expression
images

Attachments

• 1679588046349.jpeg
    1679588046349.jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 20
YOU SAID:

"No doubt they find our sexual mutilation of children extreme."

I illustrated how stupid that statement was...

the rest of your triggered response is just your fragile feels leaking out...
Do you think the Ugandans don't find castration of young boys extreme or cutting the breasts off of 13 year old girls extreme? We took their FGM and ran all the way to hysterectomies on teens. But it's not extreme.

Even straight Americans should have zero interest in travelling to Uganda.

The Uganda response is, in part, a reaction to the high toll that AIDS took in Africa. There is also a substantial number of bisexual men in Africa, which explains why so many Black woman in Africa got AIDS.

Do you really think that kids knowing about gay people is going to make kids gay? That's ridiculous

Different cultures have different concepts of what they think is acceptable.

I'm certain there are many American customs that Ugandians think are monsterous and heinous as well.
Many non-American continent countries think most of what Americans in the USA do are offensive and crazy.

Forum List

Back